Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Thanks
    Good answer.

Where do you see the PR franchise in 10 years?

Thanks
    I honestly don't know. I think PR is on an everlasting cycle, in which there are four or five very shitty series, and then there is a good season which saves the series from cancellation. What needs to happen is that these new producers should get the series more often, or the series may die before its time. That may happen in the next ten years. Or it may get revived and have a golden age by that time, which I hope for.

Thanks
    Quite a positive outlook.

So if you were the villain of a season, how would you go about destroying the Rangers?

Thanks
    One, I'd sacrifice a few MOTWs just to analyze the individual rangers and their strengths and weaknesses. After which, I would try out a few primary plans, to see which would work best on the team.

Two, I'd send my strongest general, and use strategy to divide the rangers. I'd kidnap them individually and torture them into loyalty for my side. At least one of them.

Three, I'd have infiltrated the ranks, and be on the top of the rangers FMA style similar to Furher King Bradley.

Four, I'd take out the rangers with their fears and make them feel quite a bit of pain before death.

I'd detail it more, but I'm too lazy. And I know I'm ridiculously sadistic and mean, but it's Power Rangers.