Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Onto Power Rangers!

6. List your top 5 most favorite PR seasons and why?

Thanks
    Heh, I think this might rankle some folks buuuut...

5. Time Force - Fine season and good adaptation of the Sentai (heck, keeping rather close to TimeRanger for the most part)
    4. In Space - Great way to round out the Zordon Era of PR, and keep PR from dying completely after Turbo.
    3. Dino Thunder - Great season to bring back Tommy (even if Billy was really my favourite Ranger), and was actually the season that somewhat introduced me to the in-show knowledge of Sentai (aka: Lost and Found in Translation).
    2. Lightspeed Rescue - Okay, this season wasn't one of my great favourites as a kid, but as time has passed it's grown on me as a season and concept overall.
    1. Special Police Dekaranger - I mean Space Patrol Delta! - Was sadly the last season I saw new (in Aus anyway) episodes of ~on TV~ before screw-ups of PR programming in Aus (it never got put on Disney Channel here, even though Dis owned and produced the show), and whilst I hate Omega being a ball of light, the season overall was rather enjoyable for me, somewhat in the way that Lightspeed grew on me.

Thanks
    7. What were your least favorite PR seasons (if you have caught up on the other seasons after SPD already)?

Thanks
    As I said before - I skipped the bulk of MF and OO due to idiots not airing it in a way I could legally get at the time, tried to watch OO with RSW's encodes but dropped it. I did see JF and RPM (both after seeing Geki & Go-Onger prior) roughly as-aired with fan encodes.

As for the actual list of least favourites...

5. Ninja Storm - It gets the lowest spot on the list as it wasn't AS bad as the others on the list.
    4. Jungle Fury - Freaken SUNGLASSES MORPHERS! Apart from those, Casey being a whiney bitch and that fucking cycle (oh, and the "Spirit Rangers" crap).
    3. Turbo - Yeah, the season was bad, the movie had huge plotholes you could drive Artillatron through with the rewrites (and no real verbal explaining if the Zeo powers were benched or trashed beyond "you need the new keys and powers to go interdimensional and new powers and Zords to fight the new evil"), though Justin's existence is a flaw of the staff and not him as a character
    2. Wild Force - Animus rebirthed as a friggen kid and was so douchey he almost managed to kill off 4 of the fucking Rangers in the spirit world (after previously stripping them of powers) just to teach Cole a lesson and side-effect gave Cole new powers (and a zord) since the Rangers managed to save their hides by completing the puzzle... And this is before the infamous God Cycle (yes, that is CORRECT) trashing a weakened and rebuilt Serpenterra because that was what Bandai forced them to write in to pay for the budget of Forever Red.
    1. Operation Overdrive - What can I say that hasn't already been said? Apart from the Retro Rangers (who are pretty much the only highlight of the season), the whole thing butchered a good Sentai in Gogo Sentai Boukenger... Also, fucking Benta.

Thanks
    8. Who are your top 10 favorite Male Rangers and why?

Thanks
    You enjoy tormenting me with a new question so soon after answering the last one, don't you?

Anyways, let's see.... (no real order)

Billy
    Merrick/Zen-Aku (hard to split them apart XD)
    Ryan
    Bridge
    Cam
    Adam
    Zhane
    Andros
    RJ (like, how can you NOT like the pizza-making Violet Ranger version of Shaggy?! yes, I know I hate his season, but he was good and made himself distinct from Fukami Gou/GekiViolet)
    Eric (yeah, he was a bit of an ass and prick, but that was from his lot in life, and at least he was more the Anti-Hero instead of full-blown Villain).

Thanks
    lol

9. Who are your top 10 favorite female rangers and why?
    Last edited by ForeverBlue; 06-30-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Thanks
    Hehehe... Let's see... (again, no order)

Kat Hillard (First Aussie on the show!)
    Kira (she's got better pipes for singing than most other Disney "singers"/"actresses")
    Jen (do I really need to say anything? )
    Trini
    Kat Manx (brains, beauty and patience. I know she had only a 1-hour morpher, but she's still a Ranger goddammit!)
    Karone (Rocking the pink and leather after being the biggest villainess prior, can't argue with that!)
    Summer (She was obviously the prototype for Amy/KyoryuPink!)
    Tori (being the only female with 5 guys for team mates ain't easy)
    Dana (being the daughter of the Team's commander and her brother is the 6th Ranger doesn't go to her head)
    RinJyu Chameleon-Ken, MELE! .... I kid, I kid! XD I couldn't think of a tenth right now. ^.^;

Thanks
    10. When did you first start watching Power Rangers and how did you find out about it?

Thanks
    I know I started watching when S1 first aired in Australia, back in like '94 or so, but I can't remember what drew me to it, apart from it being pretty much the only show of its kind (before VRT, BBBB/BBM, MR hit the airwaves) during a time when the airwaves (both FTA and PayTV) were loaded with things like Captain Planet, Sailor Moon, Swat Kats, Ren & Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life...
    PR was one of the few (relatively) stable things in my life at the time... considering my bitch of a mother walked out on dad and tried to run my life (something she STILL hasn't given up on, even nearly a decade since I got the fuck out of high school and moved over 300km away from her!)...