Thanks

Power Rangers Fast Track (Help and Ideas)

Here is my first original team, Its main theme is sports car racing. Hence the team's name, The series will have five rangers at the start. Red (Male), Blue (Male), Green (Male), Yellow (Female), & Pink (Female), I will not reveal what the 6th ranger will be just yet.
    Last edited by Ookami; 06-19-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks
    I┤m not quite sure what you want here. Are you asking for people to help you with ideas or do you want to just promote your story? Or are you just creating a fan team?

Well, if they┤re sports car racing, who are the rangers behind the masks? What┤s the storyline? How do they get their powers? What weapons do they have? What┤s the megazord like? Plenty of things you can go into here. A racing theme is an interesting one because it hasn┤t really been focused on in PR before. (If you don┤t count Tommy┤s brief stint as a race car driver). It just needs a lot of expansion. If you need help members would be happy to offer some. And this goes for your other threads as well, interesting ideas, just need a lot more expansion.
    http://www.rangervision.com/signaturepics/sigpic254_1.gif
    Come on an adventure with the Corsair Power Rangers, in Power Rangers: The Corsair Project, all aboard!

Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply, I was busy lately. First i need help thinking up the rangers real names,

Those rangers will be from all around the world? or from one particular place?

Thanks
    You could take the idea of Captain Planet and have one ranger be from Africa, one be from North America, another from South America, one from Russia, one from China, and the sixth from Japan or any country you like. Czech guys are pretty nice...lol..sorry about that. Sometimes the fierceness comes out. So yeah...good luck with the story.