Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

RangerVision Gets DINO CHARGED!!

Attention Members!

If you haven't already, please check out this informative video about the Future of RangerVision

As mentioned in the video, you should use the next two weeks to save any threads you want to have in the future.

I realize many of you may want to save entire threads, so here's the easiest way to do that:

Step 1 - Pick a thread you want to save. I'll use your current RPG as an example. - http://www.rangervision.com/showthread.php?25444

Step 2 - At the top of the first post, click "Thread Tools" and then click "Show Printable Version". It will then look like this - http://www.rangervision.com/printthread.php?t=25444

Step 3 - Near the bottom of this page, on the right side should be a link you can click to display more posts on one page. It will say something like "Show 40 Post(s) on this page". Clicking this will put the most posts possible on one page.

Step 4 - Highlight all the posts on the first page, copy them, and paste them into Microsoft Word, Notepad, or another document creator.

Step 5 - Repeat this for each page in the thread.

Will users be deleted?

Hm, I got an email that there was a reply but I don't see it...

Thanks
    The reply was deleted for some reason but don't fear, I can read it!

"No, all user accounts will remain active the same as they are now, the only difference will be that most of the posts/threads will be done, and thus post counts will be affected."

We're not in the business of deleting people here.

Okay, thanks. The email told me what it said but when I didn't see it I thought maybe it was the wrong answer. Lol.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The reply was deleted intentionally because I was informed by Beet Buster that my information might not be accurate. I need to talk to Kurama first as, from a technical standpoint, it might not be feasible to keep the accounts active if we're wiping the entire board.

Please disregard Red Buster's above message until further notice, and I apologize to all members for any confusion

Okay, thanks for the update!

Thanks
    Sorry about that Zordon's Boy! Didn't mean to completely mislead you there. Although we don't intentionally delete people, I stand by that!

Thanks
    As most people don't actually watch the video (I know I didn't for quite a while), here's the short version:

- Board closes December 15th. A time was mentioned, but I forgot.

- Board reopens February 15th at midnight, so 12 hours before Dino Charge premiers. Something with Timezones, but also when is digital shit actually working as intended right when you boot it up the first time. Let's assume you can possibly post before it airs.

- Board will be wiped, possibly along with all accounts (but keep your knickers on, the last part is not CNFRMD, much like Half-Life 3)

- Media Masters will most likely be shut down entirely, because it didn't work. Something else will take it's place.

- News about what will be new will be forthcoming. Check all the Facebook and Twitter and Tumbler and Google+ (for the 3 people who use that) and YouTube and Hyves and MySpace and Yahoo and local noticeboard for updates.

- Raging Phoenix stepped down (*single tear*) due to board inactivity and having better things to do and GoseiManta will do a lot of stuff but won't be staff but sort of will, sort of. HOORAY!

- Dino Charged is a thing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You should just shut down the board and restart it as a Girl Meets World fansite. I wouldn't say no to modding a Girl Meets World fansite.
    HILARIOUS SIGNATURE