Thanks
    Blog Entries

Post (Rated PG-13) The Brand New Rainbow Rangers and Allies Team

(Rated PG-13) The Brand New Rainbow Rangers and Allies Team

The Great Adventure of the Mighty Rainbow Power Rangers Team Logo.jpg
    Dairanger.jpg

Intro. To The Story: A short time ago, there was a dimension filled with wonderful magic. But then darkness came into power and a great battle began. An army of evil beings led by the powerful Dark Sorcerer Thunderstorm swarmed over the land setting their signs on the human realm and beyond. All seemed hopeless when a small legion of brave and true good beings came forth against insurmountable odds. They drove the evil back from the edge of the human world. And then the ? Knight cast a spell that sent the armies into the Underworld. He sealed darkness inside giant gates for eternity. The evil disappeared from the surface world. But with great victory comes great loss. The human world never knew of the great battle or the sacrifices that were made to save them from destruction.

In the present day, Princess Rainbow enlists the help of ? good beings who are destined to become the Rainbow Power Rangers to fight against the evil beings army which has now been released.

Characters:

? - (Red) Rainbow Ranger - ? - male - Head leader for the Rainbow Rangers and Allies Team - Played by:
    ? - (Blue) Rainbow Ranger - ? - male - Played by:
    ? - (Yellow) Rainbow Ranger - ? - male - Played by:
    ? - (Pink) Rainbow Ranger - ? - female - Played by:
    ? - (Green) Rainbow Ranger - ? - male - Played by:
    ? - (White) Rainbow Ranger - ? - male - Played by:
    ? - (Orange) Rainbow Ranger - ? - female - Played by:
    ? - (Purple) Rainbow Ranger - ? - female - Played by:
    ? - (Black) Rainbow Ranger - ? - female - Played by:

Allies:

Princess Rainbow - (Rainbow) Ranger - Mentor for the Rainbow Rangers and Allies Team - female - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Courtney - Witch - female - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Zordela - Wizard - female - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Kyle - Wizard - male - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Rachel - Witch - female - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Brian - Vampire - male - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Xander - Warlock - male - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Charlotte Rose - Wizard - female - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Scarlet Eve - Vampire - female - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"

Villains:

Dark Sorcerer Thunderstorm - Sorcerer - male - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Dark Knight - male - Played by: Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"
    Darklighters - Played by: Everyone
    Demons - Played by: Everyone

Here are the brand new couple for the RPG:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Here is the list of rooms at the Rainbow's Mansion. If you can think of any rooms that you want to add to this list. Just let me know by sending me a message.

Rainbow’s Mansion:

Music Room - where the students and staff can show off their music talents

Art Room - where the students and staff can show off their creative by art

Dance Room - where the students and staff can show off their dancing talents

Lab - where staff can come to do lab works

Hospital Room - where the students and staff can show off their doctors and nursing skills

Training Room - where the students come to be train as rangers and allies

Bowling Alley - where the students and staff can go bowling

Classrooms - where the students come to learn things

Library - where the students and staff come to read books and magazines. This is also where the students come to study.

Living Quarters - where the students and staff be staying at while they are here at the mansion

Ballroom - where certain special events are held

Meeting Room - where the students have meeting with the staff

Family Room - where the students meet their family when they come for visit at the mansion

Fashion Room - where the students and staff can show off their fashion talents

Law Room - where the students and staff can show off their police skills

Mystic / Magical Room - where the students and staff keep their rangers stuff at. This is also where students and staff can show off their magic skills.

Indoors and Outdoors Pool - where the students and staff can go swimming

Basketball Court - where the students and staff can go play basketball

Soccer Field - where the students and staff can go play soccer

Football Field - where the students and staff can go play football

Training Grounds - where the students and staff can do the obstacle course (Like a Military Training Grounds)

Ice Rink - where the students and staff can go to play hockey and ice skating

Workout Room - where the students and staff come to workout

Bar - where the students and staff come to be socialize and drink

Kitchen - where the students and staff can show off their cooking skills

Dining Room - where the students and staff come to eat

Cheerleading Room - where the students and staff can show off their cheerleading talents

Acting Room - where the students and staff can show off their acting talents

Stage Room - where the students and staff can perform their talents (singing, dancing, acting, ect….)

Garage - where the students and staff can keep their vehicles at (Those students and staff that can “Drive”)

Simulations Room - where the students and staff can use this system for certain training or to help solve certain problem

Church - where the students and staff who are Christian can come learn Jesus, worship him and just being with him in peace (This church can go with all Christian Base)

Cemetery - where the deceased of the students and staff are buried at

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi There. The RPG is going to be a fresh start and this time is going to be rated PG-13. I have some opening spots that need to be fill in the RPG. If you want to be part of this RPG. Post your characters profile in the RPG Casting Calls. If you have any question about the RPG. You can post it in this thread or message me. I will do my best to answers them.

Thanks
    Hi, Katie.

Thanks
    May I role play as the Red, Pink, White and Purple please?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialStar View Post
    May I role play as the Red, Pink, White and Purple please?
    Hi There. You can play the (Blue) Rainbow Ranger, (Yellow) Rainbow Ranger, (Pink) Rainbow Ranger and (Green) Rainbow Ranger in this RPG.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I still have some opening spots that need to be fill before I can start this RPG Game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am ok with love interest in the RPG. I would allow sex scene into the RPG if you don't go to much detail with it in the RPG.
    For the love interest in the RPG. We will just stick with the hugs, kissing and holding hands. If it lead up to making out or sex. Don't go to much detail with it in the RPG. High School Love Interest must be within the age of the grade 9-12. College or Career Love Interest must be within the age 18 or above.
    Last edited by Ms. Katie Wallace "Chosen One"; 10-18-2017 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Change the font size.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There will be some new characters add to the RPG. You can still add more Allies and Villains to the RPG. Just post the characters profile in the RPG Casting Calls. I just want to make this RPG more interesting.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    This would be the best time to make sure you create your characters the way you want to play it in the RPG.

I want to make the RPG more interesting is to bring in some of the rangers from the past to help with the Rainbow Rangers and Allies Team. That also including the villains as well. This also include any rangers and villains from Super Sentai.