Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I AM ALIVE!!!!1111UNOUNOONEICHI

After hospitalizations, massive headaches and my wedding (NOT in that order) I am clear enough to continue the game. I deeply apologize for the long hiatus but my brain and arteries finally gave me permission to continue with this.

I will leave a post and then further instructions. I apologize again and hopefully we can continue having a good time
    My Bloody Rose...

*Thanks to Nero Trinity for the amazing Sig.*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hey there,

I know i am the least person to ask this, after i let everyone down. But some have been asking me if i would like to get the game back together, and like i said it is not a question for me, but rather for all of you, so the reason i am sending this open message to all involved.

I messed up, both medical and personal problems kept me away but i don't want to give excuses. Since i have always stated that this is an open game that everyone involved gets a saying and is a core part of it, i leave to you the decision. Should you like to return let me know here, and from there we can move forward. I also completely understand if you don't want, it is ok to not agree, please do not feel obligated.

Thank you for your time and i shall await comments.
    My Bloody Rose...

Thanks
    RV could use some more life in the RPG section, so if none of the original players want to come back, then you can at least count me in!

Thanks
    I want in again!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Wonderful to hear. So i will reopen the CC for Black and as soon as we find someone we can restart the game. I am considering just beginning it from the next chapter so we have a "soft reboot" style moving forward. If everybody is OK with it let me know.
    My Bloody Rose...

I'm up for it again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Until we get the Bio for Black we can get started on mapping the new chapter. It will be yellow centric so DR please DM with ideas for what do you want to see in it. Plus get in contact with RDC since you two will be interconnected in it.

UPDATE:

We have our Black Ranger! I would like to be the first one to welcome White Ranger Power as our newest member!

And with that we can get this show on the road again

Chapter 4 will be up in a few hours, along with instructions as to how to proceed.
    My Bloody Rose...