Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Dino Ops: PRDT Discussion Thread

Welcome to Dino Ops.

Questions, ideas, suggestions or anything in general regarding the DT game go here.

Couple of things about it though: It will follow the aesthetics and general elements of PRDT but it will have items from the Sentai Abaranger (mostly the Roll Call). Also there will be no Battlizer for Tyranno Red, as the Triassic Ranger element will act as the Battlizer for him.

Make yourselves at home, Cookies and milk are on the fridge.
    My Bloody Rose...

*Thanks to Nero Trinity for the amazing Sig.*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Game thread is up, just follow the instructions in game for the first round of posts.
    My Bloody Rose...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    First battle is up!

For this first round of posts do some battle in unmorphed form, show what your character can unleash but make it seem that it would not be enough. After everyone posts I will put the morphing sequence and posting order for the big reveal.

UPDATE: Morphin' Time is upon us!

For this we will do the posting in the following order: first wwff3, then myself and finally Darkranger278. After she posts I will round things up and we can unleash hell

When you post use this template for the morphing sequence and roll call:

[NAME] activates his/her Dino Morpher by triggering it with his/her right hand, igniting a light on the Morpher. Then he/she places his/her right and left arms in a cross position close to his/her top left side, close to the head, making an X while the left hand is opened like an animal mouth.

DINO THUNDER! POWER UP!

After yelling the Morphing word code, [NAME] extends his/her arms with the left one stretched to the side and the right one reaching to the Morpher. Then [NAME] presses the button on the Morpher, causing the Sequence to begin.

[NAME] is then suddenly encased in a bright white light, with the shadow of his/her ranger designation flashing for a second. Then a grid begins to rise from the feet until the head, materializing the [COLOR] ranger suit in full. Once the morphing is complete, the [COLOR] ranger strikes a pose, with the visor in his/her helmet letting out an animalistic roar.

BURSTING ENERGY! TYRANNO RED!

RISING CONVICTION! TRICERA BLUE!

EXPLODING BRAVERY! PTERA YELLOW!

If you need more information or if you have any questions please let me know. Time to shine people!
    My Bloody Rose...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Chapter 1 is officially on the books!

Congratulations everyone on the hard work. As i usually do whenever a chapter ends or begins i like to hear feedback or suggestions from the players, so please let me know what did you think of Chapter 1 and what would you like to see in the future.

I would also like the opportunity to welcome Luka Millfy as the Black Bracchio Ranger! A great addition to the team i am looking forward to see in action.

Chapter 2 will begin once everyone posts, it will be entitled "White Light" and will be packed with some revelations. So be on the lookout.

Congratulations again to everyone and let's continue making this a great game for RV.
    My Bloody Rose...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Buster For This Useful Post:

RavenDCloud (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Enjoying the game! So far we have a cool team of rangers and can't wait for the others to join

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Time for the second battle. Here are the instructions.

@wwff3 and Darkranger278: Have one last round of posts interacting with each other then start sensing something is wrong. After that as one Tony Stark would say "the party will be arriving to you"

@Luka Millfy: Acknowledge both Nick and Elisa and try to strike a conversation with them. After that and while the battle try to prove your worth by helping any civilians trapped in the fray, that way the Black Dino Gem will choose you as its avatar.

@RavenDCloud: Sense something is wrong and try to make your way to where the others are but do not let them know you are there, at least not yet

I would also like to take this chance to remind everyone one of the rules of the game: No one liners. I completely understand different situations and things can happen but doing that derails some of the work others are making and it look lax. Minimum for posting is at least a paragraph, less than that will not be accepted.

Aside from that it has been going great so far. I will continue updating the rest of the chapters as we move on. Let's make our best and have fun everyone
    Last edited by Blue Buster; 07-01-2017 at 01:51 AM.
    My Bloody Rose...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Love the quote about Tony Stark and shall do! :-)

"While the rest of the world slumbers...my insomnia kicks in, and I wonder what my future might be. I am me...but who is me? That my friend...is what I am hoping to find out." Kenzie Guerra. DT SDREAMS

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hey everyone, quick update, been dealing with massive headaches due to high cholesterol and i'm being treated now. Due to this i will not be posting for the next few days, i apologize in advance. The game will go on, of this i can assure you, but i have to let this pass.

Again i apologize to everyone and i thank you for your patience.
    My Bloody Rose...

Thanks
    All good man, take care of yourself health comes first. I'm sure we're not going anywhere amigo! Feel better dude

Thanks
    I'll have a post up today life got hectic, but yeah!