Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Thanks
    Rebecca "Becca" Fairfield:

Becca had given up on looking for a way out and was now checking out the gem she had grabbed. It was kinda cool looking, she could see herself making some kind of jewelry out of it if she wanted. She sat down on a boulder looking back to the others. She then watched as Chris decided to give climbing a try. "I don't think that will-" she was cut off seeing him go higher than what any normal person could anticipate. "Is everyone else seeing this? Or has my head injury caught up with me?" she heard Matthew say. "No...no you're not," she said watching him continue to up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy West

She watched wide-eyed, part disbelief part fascination. She looked down at the gem in her hand, at those surrounding her. Without a word, she moved silently towards an easy looking pathway up. Lowering halfway down, she jumped, reaching out with her hand and grasping her right hand in a crevice in the wall. She blinked. Her hand fits perfectly. She let out a low giggle. She turned her head over her right shoulder. "Well, seems like he had the right idea. The only way out is up."

Remy scaled the wall, the entire time, praying she's not going to lose her footing and break her head wide open. "Well if that happens, I'll be with my brother again." She thought but shook the thought away. She looked over to Chris and gave a shrug. "Good call, Harper."

She moved up the wall after Chris, wondering how this was possible and why she wasn't hurting, she should be hurting. Logically, she should be in tons of pain. The way she is feeling though as if she's never had one bad ache a day in her life. "This is beyond weird." She quips. "Well catch ya on the flipside."

Bloodline 2018.
    The Power Within.
    Casting Now.

Thanks
    Matthew Wilkinson

"No...no you're not," Rebecca said. "Well, that's good news for my head," Matthew said. "But if I'm not seeing things, how do you explain that?" Matthew was about say something else when Remy spoke, "Well, seems like he had the right idea. The only way out is up." His eyes widened again as Remy followed Chris, jumping and climbing the wall. A realization hit Matthew. Could these gems really given us super powers? He though. He put the blue gem into one of his pockets and took several steps back from the wall. "Only one way to find out," Matthew said smiling. With a running start Matthew jumped at the wall and grabbed a small jutting ledge some ways up. He was surprised by how easy it was to hold his weight with just one hand and quickly followed Chris and Remy up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Chris Harper

"Glad you're all okay, but man... I can't seem to shake what's going on." Chris said as he held his head in thought and frustration about everything that happened, a small tremor opened the ground, causing just the 5 of them to fall into it. Not to mention the crystal's they found that somehow gave them powers? This was too much, like seriously for anyone, now mention this happening to 5 teenagers. Anyways, Chris proceeded to walk to his truck, where all the gear he somehow doesn't need to hike with anymore is and proceeded to turn it on. "This is all too fucking crazy, anyways... gotta head off home, God knows I hate dealing with Cranmer, and I have to deal with him tomorrow, on top of finding out more about these powers." Chris thought to himself as he turned on his vehicle...

* A Few Days Later *

Chris was walking through the school with his bags in hand, he couldn't shake the powers he gotten, but he did manage to spend a few days away from Cranmer, who seemed to still be after blood. "Hey shithead, why are you avoiding me? Is blowing up my car not enough for you?" Cranmer asked as he walked right in front of the young man. Hey shithead, do you hear me talking to you?" Cranmer at this point would grab Chris by the shirt and throw him to the ground.

"Son of a bitch, I heard you!" Chris screamed annoyed by Cranmer's actions as he got up and tried to dust himself off. "I haven't done a damn thing to you in a few days, why exactly are you jumping down my ass?"

"You destroyed my car, made me a laughing stock of the teachers, and almost cost me my job... Did you think you would get away with this? Where are your friends, Evan, Remy, Rebecca and Matthew to save your sorry ass?" Cranmer screamed as he got back into Harper's face.

Thanks
    Rebecca "Becca" Fairfield:

She summoned her courage and followed the others climbing up. She was grateful she didn't have a fear of heights. Once at the top she looked back down into the black abiss. "Wow were we really down there?" She turned back and saw Chris had taken off to his car without another word. "Uh.. bye?" she said. Wow he was a drama queen. She looked back to the others. "Well this certainly was a day...but perhaps we should head home?" She looked down seeing some dried up wounds on her arms. She wanted a shower badly and change her muddy clothes. "Mind if I get another lift?" she asked Remy.

---

Becca was at her locker looking at the gem in her hand. She hand't been able to let herself be apart from it, she began to find it rather fascinating and it being almost like a part of her. She then started to hear a commotion down the hall. She closed her locker door and followed the noise.

Thanks
    Evan Knight

Evan watched as the others climbed with ease. "No Freakin' way..." He stared with his jaw wide open and then followed suit. He began climbing with ease, his confidence increasing with each step up the rocks, he then used all his strength and leaped high into the air landing softly on the ground. "Holy crap! Did I just... did you guys... WHOA" He laughed and watched the others reach the surface. After a few moments they all decided to depart and he got back on his motorcycle. Revving it up and rode all the way home.

The Next Day...

Evan walked groggily into school. He hadn't slept much he spent all night leaping over buildings and testing how far he could jump. It's wasn't until he over estimated his skill and landed in a dumpster that he decided to call it a night. He Sat on the floor leaning against the lockers as he heard the sound of Cranmer and Chris going at it again. "Geez..." He tilted his head back onto the locker too tired to get up.

Thanks
    Matthew Wilkinson

A few days had passed since the incident at the mine and it stayed on Matthew's mind much of the time. It was on his mind as he dressed to leave for school. Especially the way five of them had quickly went their separate ways once they had climbed out of the hole. On the way out of his room Matthew grabbed the blue gem and put it in his pocket without realizing he had done so.

It wasn't until Matthew was a school did he find the gem in his pocket. But he wasn't that surprised he had picked it up, he was inexplicably drawn to it. The gem had even been the focus of several of his dreams.

Walking down the hall to his next class Matthew heard a commotion going on nearby. Matthew soon discovered it was Mr. Cranmer and Chris, both looked ready to start throwing punches. Matthew didn't know what to do but knew this needed to stop. He didn't like Chris but that didn't matter in this situation. "Mr. Cranmer? Uh, Mr. Cranmer?" Cranmer did hear Matthew over his own yelling. "Cranmer! Stop this!"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy West.

She reached the top and pulled herself out. Standing up, she noticed as Chris bolted. She arched her eyebrow and shook her head. She heard the others coming up behind her. One by one they all exited and she was happy they made it through. She nodded her head when Rebecca asked for another lift.

"Sure. Let's get out of here."

~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Remy found herself waking up at the same time, then entering into a stare-off with her clock. She really didn't feel like going to school but she knew she had to make an appearance or her father would kill her. Pulling herself up she moved out from underneath her covers and towards her dresser. Dressing, she chose a light pink short sleeve t-shirt and blue jean shorts and a black and white flannel t-shirt. Leaving her brown hair loose in curls down her back. She slipped her feet into her black ankle boots and left for school. She got into her 2016 ford mustang and made her way to campus. She had the pink gem in her backpack. Every since she got it she hasn't been able to put it down. It drew her in, and she was fascinated by it. She made her way thru the hallway, the students and to her locker. She was about to dump her books in her locker when yelling gained her attention.

"Why?" She asked no one in particular.

As she walked past to get near the commotion she noticed Evan sitting on the ground by his locker.

"Long night?" She asked as she came to stand next to him, crossing her arms over her chest. Staring in the direction of the Chris and Cramner but she didn't feel like interfering at the moment. She was curious as to what Chris would do. If Cranmer continued then she'd intervene until then she decided to just be Switzerland.

Bloodline 2018.
    The Power Within.
    Casting Now.

Thanks
    Evan Knight

Evan looked up and saw Remy giving her a faint smile, he then stood up with help from the locker. "I couldn't stop thinking about... yesterday. And decides to..." He looked around to see if anyone was close enough to listen before leaning in to whisper to her. "Test driving some stuff" He hoped she would understand that he meant the new powers they had obtained. "So pretty lady, how are you feeling after everything?" He asked now hearing Matthew's voice.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Chris Harper Hayden Ford "aka The Green Bastard"

"I didn't do anything to you this time, get off of me!" Chris screamed as he tried to back away from Cranmer's wrath. "You've had it in for me since the beginning, and this is what it's come to?" Chris was fed up with Cranmer, and this time... he actually did nothing wrong, as his anger began to take over, he got back in Cranmer's face, ready to fight back, again he did nothing wrong this time, Cranmer decided to irk Chris and throw him around physically.

"You shouldn't have been a smartass on day 1 then." Cranmer would throw Chris into a set of lockers, this time... due to Chris having his gem, he would break the lockers when he crashed into them. "Oh look, guess who just destroyed school property, guess who is going to be expelled?" Cranmer would continue pummelling Chris till he started bleeding from the mouth.

"I'm surprised you guys are just going to sit there, and let that poor little bastard get his brains kicked in by an old fat teacher." A person wearing a green blazer on top of black slacks and black muscle shirt said as he approached Remy and Evan. His eyes would give off an eerie glow as he looked at Chris and Cranmer go at it.