Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Thanks
    Rebecca "Becca" Fairfield:

Becca hadn't exactly agreed to go like the rest of the group. But someone had to look out for them if these guys were dumb enough to go fall into a hole again. She figured she ought to be the one on the look out to call 911. No way was she going into another hole and finding more trouble for herself. "Ugh fine I will go...but I am walking 12 feet behind you guys so I don't fall into a hole. I get the feeling someone has to watch out for you and call fire department." She noticed the others weren't really listening as they started to engage another student. "Who exactly are you?" Chris asked as he approached the guy. "The name is Hayden..." The guy in green laughed aloud as he circled the 5 teens. "Don't you all worry about me, I know I'm going to have fun with you all, in fact... I think our games are soon to begin." She raised a brow. "Um...okay? Besides the major creep factor you're giving off might as well introduce myself. I know what it's like being new so don't over compensate. I am Becca!" she said giving a cheesy smile and holding her hand out for a shake.

Thanks
    Matthew Wilkinson

"So we're all in. Awesome. How's your day going Matthew?" Remy said.

"Weird. Just like everyday since...well...you know." Matthew responded.

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato Minato View Post
    Chris Harper

"Let's do it then, after school we meet at my old train, if it's still standing." Chris said with a snide smile on his face as he looked at the others who surrounded him, excitement was the main thing going through the mind of this young man. "I have no idea what's going on, but. I can bet that we'll find the answers back at that cliff." Chris felt good, despite getting the crap kicked out of him by a teacher, which shouldn't have happened, he would look at Remy and chuckle a bit, he knew she was nervous around the guy in Green in fact most people were, so... Chris being Chris, he decided to confront him.

"Who exactly are you?" Chris asked as he approached the guy in green...

"The name is Hayden..." The guy in green laughed aloud as he circled the 5 teens. "Don't you all worry about me, I know I'm going to have fun with you all, in fact... I think our games are soon to begin."
    Matthew had disliked Chris for so long he felt a bit odd agreeing with him and finding him reasonable. But he knew Chris was right about this and was about to say so when Chris addressed the student in green. The newcomer's response left Matthew with a bad feeling.

Thanks
    Evan Knight

Evan couldn't help but feel the creep factor rise with this new kid. He had never seen him before in the school, and Evan knew almost everyone. He began to walk away giving the other's a look hoping to encourage them to follow. Something just didn't sit right with him.

"Come on guys... let's go... work on our project" he said not wanting to let Mr. Creep in on where they were going.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Chris Harper/Hayden Ford

"So... What you're saying is... you're the kid who went missing? Kinda odd we come together and you somehow come out of hiding." Chris was oddly curious about why Hayden decided to now come out of hiding. Chris knew he was playing with fire, as he knew before he went missing Hayden was seen as a psychopathic freak. "What's your angle? Why exactly are you infatuated with me?" The kid would ignore his friends request to leave, as it was evident that the kid had more problems than anyone, but... for some apparent reason Chris was curious about this kid...

"I'm not infatuated with you, in fact I have a strong desire to get to know you all, but... I would already be saying stuff you all know." Hayden would look at the teens with a sick smile. "You, Harper... are a fake, always trying to put on a front of being an asshole, but we all know different, you're scared of everything, because you never know what to look for when you move, and when you start opening up you get scared and put on a facade." Hayden would next turn to Remy, the girl he despised...

"You, little pinky... you're always an angry one aren't you? Didn't you have a brother? One you shown anger to?" Hayden went right for her mental jugular with his verbal outbreak. "Yes, he was sick... He didn't tell you, he died... he left you behind... Oh I could keep going, but what fun would it be to break you down." Hayden's verbal outbreak would continue to Evan...

"Ahh, the one who seeks attention, the one pure of heart." Oh Hayden knew he could continue...

He would see Rebecca hold her hand out... "Always miss friendly, if I wasn't held back by my own power I'd break your arm. You need to not be oh so trusting as it will likely be the reason you find yourself in tears."
    Last edited by Arisato Minato; 07-11-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    Matthew Wilkinson

As Hayden spoke it initially made Matthew uncomfortable, want to shrink back and get away. But once Hayden started addressing the others in turn Matthew's emotions began to change. With each word Hayden spoke Matthew could feel his anger rising. Without even realizing it Matthew's hands had become tight fists. "This guy better just leave," Matthew said under his breath, barely a whisper.

Hayden shouldn't know this much about them but at this point Matthew that didn't care about that, he just wanted this guy gone. Now.

Thanks
    Evan Knight

Evan glared at Hayden, every word that was coming out of his mouth was pissing him off. He kept his composure. "Let's go guys.." Something was really off about this guy, every second spent here it seemed clear they needed to leave from here. At this point Evan got in Hayden's face. "Back off dude"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy West

Remy stood and listened as Chris and Hayden spoke, she fought the urge of rolling her eyes and walking away. Then he addressed her issue with her brother's passing. For a moment she looked at him an eyebrow arched then shrugged. "His passing is no secret, and yeah I'm angry that my parents and he choose to not tell me but it's the past and it's my cross to bear." She said as she yawned then looked at the others, her thoughts on his words to Rebecca and Matthew.

"So, whatever ditch you crawled out of how about you crawl back in, see we all have plans that don't' include you. Creepy is not really an in look right now. So let's hang out how about never of next to not ever? Good for you?" She snipped. Remy moved to place her hand on Evan's shoulder but stopped herself and looked at Chris as to say "Let's go, already." She really just wanted to leave, she's annoyed and in the mood to shoot something. Preferably a target that doesn't bleed. They had other things to worry about and the creep factor Hayden gave off was not helping Remy's nerve system.

Thanks
    Rebecca "Becca" Fairfield:

Becca rolled her eyes. "Can we just go and get this suicide mission over with already? We're wasting day light here not to mention no point in giving this fool the luxury of our time." She put a comforting hand on Remy's shoulder after Hayden made a shot at her.