Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 88
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,887
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Rebecca "Becca" Fairfield:

    Rebecca wasn't so sure she was fond of following that Chris kid with his buddies to who knows where. He seemed like trouble, even though she was ditching today. Last thing she wanted to was to get more involved. But at the same time, her heart tugged at getting the chance to maybe make a decent group of friends. She grunted mentally at the thought and hated being the new kid at that moment.

    "Rebecca, Matthew?"
    she heard Remy ask. Becca thought on it more. "Where...exactly are we going?" she inquired. She needed more information before making a decision. Remy seemed trustworthy enough. She didn't know about these guys though.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    san pedro CA
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Evan Knight

    Evan handed Remy his helmet. "Take mine" He waited for Remy as he looked over at Becca. "There's this old abandoned train me and C would go sometimes when we didn't feel like being in class" he grinned.

    "Chris goes there to think and ease his mind... a good couple of miles from here." Evan stated. They weren't the closest of friends necessarily, but Evan and Chris always ended up getting into shenanigans together, whether intentional or not. Perhaps they just tolerated each other, or it was because of their similar disciplinary backgrounds from their fathers.

    Regardless Evan thought of Chris as a friend of sorts and wasn't gonna let him deal with this alone.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Matthew Wilkinson

    Evan sitting on his motorcycle was the first thing Matthew saw when he made it outside. He suspected Evan was responsible the fire alarm but decided not to say anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by wwff3 View Post
    Evan Knight

    Evan handed Remy his helmet. "Take mine" He waited for Remy as he looked over at Becca. "There's this old abandoned train me and C would go sometimes when we didn't feel like being in class" he grinned.

    "Chris goes there to think and ease his mind... a good couple of miles from here." Evan stated. They weren't the closest of friends necessarily, but Evan and Chris always ended up getting into shenanigans together, whether intentional or not. Perhaps they just tolerated each other, or it was because of their similar disciplinary backgrounds from their fathers.

    Regardless Evan thought of Chris as a friend of sorts and wasn't gonna let him deal with this alone.
    "I'll be completely honest, I don't like Chris. And I really, really want to say that I don't care where he is or what he's doing. And that there is no reason for me to go with you. I wish I could say that. But..." Matthew paused and sighed. "You may think I'm crazy or stupid or just weird but I have a feeling that I--no, we, need to go there. I've never ignored any of these feelings before, so, let's go."
    Last edited by Skeleman; 06-20-2017 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,817
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Remy West.

    She listened to the conversation going around them. She knew she was being impulsive but something told her that she needed to go. She sighed and let out a deep breath. " Feels that way doesn't it?" She asked, directing her question to Matthew. She turned and looked at Rebecca. Then handed Evan's helmet back to him. "We'll follow you to the abandoned train. Let's just get out of here, I really don't want to deal with Cranmer, he's already on my looking to get him fired list. I don't need to add to that list. Matthew do you need a ride?"

    She moved towards her car, fishing out her keys from her pocket, hitting the unlock button. She threw her backpack into the back seat and turned the engine on.
    Last edited by RavenDCloud; 06-20-2017 at 09:42 AM.


  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    san pedro CA
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Evan Knight

    Evan shrugged as Remy instead decided to take her own car and follow him to the location. Damn, almost got the hotty on the bike he thought to himself before putting on his helmet. He revved the bike and looked back. "Well try and keep up then!" He was soon speeding out of the parking lot and on the road. He made sure to go at a decent speed so Remy and the others could follow. Making several turns he soon reached the quarries, He stepped off his bike knowing the rest of the way had to be walked. He pulled out his phone sending
    Chris a text.

    'Yo C, you good?'

    After the text his phone shut off, Evan was confused because he had a full battery. Evan then shuddered, there was a strange feeling in the air as he tried to shake it. He needed to find Chris and patiently waited for the others to pull up

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Matthew Wilkinson

    Remy was the next one to speak. "Feels that way doesn't it?" She asked, directing her question to Matthew. He didn't know what say but he smiled slightly, happy that at least one of them didn't find his feeling weird. Matthew headed for his own car as Remy did the same.

    "Well try and keep up then!" He heard Evan say before leaving. Matthew wasn't at all concerned, he was familiar enough with the area to find his own way. Soon after Matthew was pulling in behind Evan standing beside his motorcycle. Shutting off the car he stepped out and closed the door. Matthew looked back to see where the other two were.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,817
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Remy West.

    She watched the others leave and waited till Rebecca was in the car. Pulling out of the school parking, she followed them both. She knew of the abandoned train he spoke of. She just never gave it much thought. "I don't think any of us had this in mind when we woke up this morning," Remy states quietly as she pulls up behind Matthew. She turns off the ignition and slides out of the driver's side.

    "So this is where Chris comes to think?" Remy questioned out loud. Her stomach fluttering slightly, the hair on the back of her neck rising slightly. "Well could be worse, right? I mean it could be a carnival with cotton candy." She jokes trying to ease the tension. Still though, her fingers twitched for her bow.


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Why do you want to know?
    Posts
    1,675
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wwff3 View Post
    Evan Knight

    Evan shrugged as Remy instead decided to take her own car and follow him to the location. Damn, almost got the hotty on the bike he thought to himself before putting on his helmet. He revved the bike and looked back. "Well try and keep up then!" He was soon speeding out of the parking lot and on the road. He made sure to go at a decent speed so Remy and the others could follow. Making several turns he soon reached the quarries, He stepped off his bike knowing the rest of the way had to be walked. He pulled out his phone sending
    Chris a text.

    'Yo C, you good?'

    After the text his phone shut off, Evan was confused because he had a full battery. Evan then shuddered, there was a strange feeling in the air as he tried to shake it. He needed to find Chris and patiently waited for the others to pull up
    Chris Harper

    As Chris talked to his dad, his phone went off, it was a text from Evan... one of the few people he considered a friend. A cold chill went down Christopher's spine, something was off. He would look at the phone, and put it back in his pocket. "I'll get back with you in a few moments, Evan." Chris muttered to himself as he climbed off the train to continue talking with his dad. As he did that, he not iced a few people pull up... two ladies, and two guys. "What the hell are they doing here?" Chris thought to himself as he took notice of them. "Fuckin' Evan, why did he have to show them my spot? Can't I ever have somewhere I can vent alone?" Chris asked in an angered yet frustrated tone as he continued to look at them.

    "CHris... Don't turn your back on me..." Steven said, as he looked at his son, then towards the other students, a look of frustration went on his face, as he had more children he had to answer for. "Son of a bitch, why did they ditch school?" Steven would grab Christopher's phone from his pocket, and text Evan...

    "Why aren't you kids in school?"

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    san pedro CA
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Evan Knight

    Evan looked at Remy and smiled "Don't worry nothing to be worried about! Except for the cannibal hobo's" he paused after speaking then quickly turned to the group "Kidding... kinda" He chuckled to himself as he began walking in the direction he knew Chris would walk then noticed him as well as his father. "Oh crap..." Evan just hoped no word would get back to his own father as Evan made his way over. The hairs on his body rose up and a chill went over his body. Something was strange about this place today. First his phone shutting off, and now a shivering feeling. He wondered if the others felt the same feeling but he didn't wanna ask and be ridiculed. He eventually made it to Chris and his dad. "Uh hello sir... fine evening ain't it?"

    "You're probably wondering why we're here? Well you see...it's a group project actually!" Evan lied through his teeth.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,817
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by wwff3 View Post
    Evan Knight

    Evan looked at Remy and smiled "Don't worry nothing to be worried about! Except for the cannibal hobo's" he paused after speaking then quickly turned to the group "Kidding... kinda" He chuckled to himself as he began walking in the direction he knew Chris would walk then noticed him as well as his father. "Oh crap..." Evan just hoped no word would get back to his own father as Evan made his way over. The hairs on his body rose up and a chill went over his body. Something was strange about this place today. First his phone shutting off, and now a shivering feeling. He wondered if the others felt the same feeling but he didn't wanna ask and be ridiculed. He eventually made it to Chris and his dad. "Uh hello sir... fine evening ain't it?"

    "You're probably wondering why we're here? Well you see...it's a group project actually!" Evan lied through his teeth.
    Remy West.

    Remy laughed at Evan's response but she didn't feel calm. Every fiber in her body was urging her to run. She looked over at Rebecca, then at Matthew. "Seriously, no one else getting that Jeeper's Creeper vibe?" She asked as she moved towards her car trunk and grabbed her compound bow. "No, I'm not planning to use it, I just...it's a Saftey blanket for me." She murmured.

    Remy followed Evan up and arched an eyebrow when he said it was a group project. She tilted her head then smiled politely at Chris's father. "She made note of ever place she could jump off without injuring herself. The available path that leads straight back to their vehicles. She edged closer to Matthew and Rebecca just in case, so they could all turn and flee. They came together...they'd all leave together.
    Last edited by RavenDCloud; 06-21-2017 at 10:30 AM.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •