Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    *Posting on behalf of LadyBear82*

Elena Carter

”You guys look like you could use some backup.”

”I say we get the party started”

With the arrival of Nick and Kenzie, she nodded in their direction, pleased with the whole team being together.

”I wouldn’t exactly call this a party toots.”

“Bought time ya’ll got here...almost missed all the fun.” her voice held a tinge of playfulness under the seriousness.

With Kenzie and Nick now fully in the fray, she was confident they could stand against whatever creature Rex and his new supposed ally could throw their way. Her attention turned to Alejandro as he spoke to to Rook.

”Well Rook, you wanted all the Power Rangers, well here we are.”

His confidence echoed her feelings perfectly.

"Yes...Yes...Finally. This would not exactly be a fulfilling hunt without the prey being at its best. Now come at us! Let this be your last moments in this world before it is plunged into darkness!"

She readied herself once more, her body still keyed up for the fight. A blur moved into her line of sight, zipping around the battlefield. She could barely track the thing, only acknowledging its purpose and intentions as Raptors fell left and right as it blurred among them.

”YOU!”

Her head whipped between the now slowing blur and Rook. It took the shape of oddly, a bat. It ascended to a nearby roof to join with a figure standing in shadow. The two exchanged some banter, something about a masquerade being broken. She wasn’t sure what was going on between the two, but she assumed the new addition was here to help, for now. As he joined them, Nick announced to Rook and Berserker that they were there to protect this city. Her chest swelled with pride, her blood raged with fire, as she stood with her leader. They were a team...and they were ready to win.

EXPLODING BRAVERY! PTERA YELLOW!

Last edited by Blue Buster; 09-25-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    My Bloody Rose...

*Thanks to Nero Trinity for the amazing Sig.*

Thanks
    Roman McIntyre - Brachio Black

Nick completely ignored Roman and turned his attention to their newcomer. "Not sure who you are... but by the looks of it that weird thing over there isn't a fan of you... and the fact you're over here I'm gonna say you're on our side."

Nick stepped forward to address their enemies, the entire backed him up by mimicking his forward momentum.

"You two picked the wrong day to start this mess... This city is under our protection and because of that you and these ugly things are going down!"

Roman stepped forward, shaking his injured leg trying to get some blood flowing. He stood amongst his team, confident and strong. Proud of the work they were doing. Even if they were ignoring his quips.

"THE INVINCIBLE SAURIAN SPIRIT! BRACHIO BLACK!"

Last edited by White Ranger Power; 09-26-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Kenzie Guerra.

Kenzie shook her head at Roman's return quip, opening her mouth to respond but then heard Elena's response to their arrival. "Oh, I'm sorry...my invite got lost in the mail. I had to hitch a ride." Kenzie replied dryly as her muscles tensed in preparation for the fight. She looked around at the others, as they stood together.
    Kenzie's grip on her sword tightened as a blur attacked the enemies around them. She took a step forward as if preparing to attack, stopping herself when the attacker announced himself. He proposed teaming up and she laughed at Roman's taunt about not working with bats.

"So if your here, does this mean we're going to be visited by Nightwing and Red hood as well? "
    Kenzie mused out loud as she tilted her head in thought. Stepping forward Kenzie ended up on next to Roman. She flipped her Drago sword and caught it...looking around at the monsters around them. Her gaze taking the monsters in, and studying them. She turned her gaze towards Rook and Berserker.

"Berserker, you didn't learn your lesson the first time did you. Pity....but I shouldn't expect much from you. As for you...Crook was it? Well...I say it's nice knowing you but I'd be lying."

IMPETUOUS EXCITEMENT! DRAGO WHITE!

Last edited by Blue Buster; 09-28-2018 at 04:55 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    RAMPAGING DINO GUTS!

POWER RANGERS!
    DINO THUNDER!

OH YEAH!! The full team is fired up! I never thought i would see this day! SQUEEEEE!!

Ahem...Sorry Rangers...

Looks fun. Never thought i would have to introduce myself but as the say, "When in Rome...

The Night Warrior. Protecting a World forever unaware of its Danger.

KAMEN RIDER KIVA!

When Two Worlds Collide...

The Forces of Light will become even stronger...

WE ARE!

RANGERVISION!

Alejandro Moreno/Andrew Frost

The sheer magnitude of Power concentrated here and now is one for the ages. A full set of Power Rangers teaming up with a Kamen Rider against the combined forces of two evil empires. This should be a battle they would all remember.

Kiva, Your death would only add to the pile of bodies presented to the feet of the Crisis Alliance. You have hastened your doom, here and now.

My blade aches for your blood, and now fresh meat has arrived. I will carve into your flesh this, slowly!
    GLORIA REGEM REX!!

The monsters running towards them, the team of heroes begin their assault. Dividing into pairs for the initial wave they began to choose their enemies carefully.
    Last edited by Blue Buster; 09-28-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    My Bloody Rose...

Thanks
    Nick McNeal

The Red Ranger turned to Kiva and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You and me Mr... Common Writer? Don't know what that is but you're with me. Elena pair With your Sis over there. And Professor! Make sure Brachi boy isn't too overwhelmed." He smirked behind his visor as he nodded to Kiva. "Ready?"

Nick led the charge ducking under a swipe from the Hybrid. He gave a it a side kick knocking it back a bit before rolling under another attempt from a different beast. Nick summoned his Tyranno staff and twirled it making a slashing motion against the beast. Nick leaped forward and jumped onto the shoulder of another monster and used it to jump up high landing in front of Rook. Rook threw a punch connecting with Nick's chest pushing him back, but Nick dug his heels into the ground refusing to move further as he spun around behind Rook kicking him in the back, his plan for he and Kiva to attack from two different sides.

"Listen whoever you are... I'm not going to let you run rampant through this city... you tell whoever you work for Southern Cross and Earth are off limits!"

He slammed his staff into the ground and spun around aiming a kick to Rook.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Kenzie Guerra.
    Kenzie turned and looked towards Elena, tilting her head silently surveying her. “How about it, yellow. Show them a little girl power?” Kenzie asked, her body turning to face Berserker. Narrowing her eyes, her shoulders pushed backwards, glove grasping her sword. Her right foot twitching to move, as his movement seemed stale. “Yellow, hit him hard, hit him fast and I'll provide cover.” Kenzie suggested as she took off like a shot. Her sword sliced through the air as a barrage of arrows fell surrounding Berserker.

Her team had suffered at his hands once before...but not ever again. Not as long as she remained breathing, Kenzie promised herself. She stopped mid run, her sight zeroing in on his location. Her sight fell upon the others as they battled their opponents, as Nick and Batsy boy battled the vampire wanna hybrid. Roman and the Professor took on Rook, and well Elena and her were left battling the bane of their existence. Kenzie gripped her drago sword tighter, itching to unleash another volley of arrows upon Berserker. She remained stagnant, waiting until her move was up. She had faith in Elena and that she could hold her own against Berserker.

Elena Carter

“How about it, yellow. Show them a little girl power?” the words brought a smile to her face behind her helmet. The smile could be heard in her response. “Damn straight, White. Gotta show these boys how it’s done.” With that, she tilted her head in acknowledgement of Kenzie’s instruction and sped toward Berserker. Her legs, already conditioned to top speeds, were fueled by her suit, kicking her speed into overdrive. She was nearly a blur as she dodged the arrows surrounding Berserker, with a leap, she twisted her body in the air over his head. Her blade got his head as she landed in a crouch behind him. With a kick, she aimed up at his knees watching as his knee jerked and brought him to one knee. He swung wildly, aiming for where her head should have been but she rolled to the side, the air from his blade buzzing against her.

“Now White!” she shouted as she had Berserker’s attention. His side now exposed and vulnerable she hoped she had allowed for an opening for her sister to attack him. The adrenaline was pumping through her as she continued to jab at Berserker, small slices to make him angry and sloppy. Her attention was focused on him, trusting that the rest of the team could handle themselves and keep the others at bay. Berserker would never hurt her team again, this would be the last time he came at them. She wouldn’t let him get away again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Alejandro Moreno

The teams were set and the strategy began to take shape. After the enemies began charging towards them they divided into groups of two and tackled the three main objectives, while also dealing with the Raptor infused Gangrel footsoldiers. That in itself would be an obstacle to go over.

"...Professor! Make sure Brachi boy isn't too overwhelmed."

Nodding in agreement, he went closer to Roman, he was sure he could take on anything himself but right now support was paramount, even more when dealing with new unknown enemies. With a tap on his shoulders and words left unspoken, they began the charge. Taking out his Tricera Shield he began his attack by charging forward tackling out any Gangrel in their way. The main idea is for Roman to have clear space to begin the attack on Berserker without any interference. Rampaging in a straight line, he felt the bodies tumbling on top of his shield and tossing them on the side, done in a quick succession, until he reached his final objective. With momentum built and with a final shout giving him an adrenaline rush, he charged towards Berserker, first pinning him on the wall and with the same velocity, pushing deep the protuberances in his shield, causing a roar of pain from the enemy. Once the main plan was enacted, he used the shield to leap backwards leaving an opening for a second stronger attack.

Bracchio! You're up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew Frost

The concept of Teamwork was an unknown term for him for a long time. He was always somewhat of a loner, even more after the Clan Wars and losing many of his comrades, choosing to do the hard work himself in order to not let any more innocent blood be spilled, be it from civilians or his diminishing clan-mates. His designation as Kiva convened to walk the hard line and making the choices perhaps no one could do, and it has been that way for centuries, but now current events forced his hand.

An alliance between two Empires led him to Southern Cross and now here he stood alongside the famed Power Rangers, a team relatively unknown until then and until these moments, a threat from another dimension that they were in charge of quelling. This in turn caused an union of their own, as the two forces were now in equal footing, or as close as it can be.

The leader of the team directed some instruction towards his squad, and in a surprise, even to Kiva himself.

"You and me Mr... Common Writer? Don't know what that is but you're with me..."

He has faced possible extinction in the face before hundreds of years ago, but this was the first time he was physically on the limit not to cringe from that remark.

I see listening is not of your strong suits, do stick to being a fighter, as opposed to being a raconteur.

After a retort of his own, Kiva began his attack. Watching the Red Ranger begin he followed suit as he left a trail of damage he could follow upon. After tenderizing the hybrid monster he then took on Rook, and as the Duke was reeling from the initial wave Kiva then began a subsequent attack. He knew that the combined DNA coursing through its veins gave it a possible edge, so the longer they could push it down, the sooner it could be dealt with, and since it had Gangrel blood on it, his attacks could cause some damage as well.

Starting with a series of strikes, he began to push the monster way from the others, as to separate it to not gang up on the others for a double team attack. The strategy began to bear its fruits as he could see some damage in its body.

We already have an abomination roaming the nights, we do not need another spawn of darkness to breed, your union shall end tonight!
    My Bloody Rose...

Thanks
    Nick McNeal

Nick took glances every so oftento see how his teammates were fairing, but was still very much focused on his task at hand. The being known as Rook send him staggering back with a stiff kick to the chest. Nick dug his heels into the ground again to prevent himself from sliding too far.

Holding out his hand he summoned his Tyranno Staff and twirled the weapon striking Rook in the abdomen as some sparks flew. Rook grabbed Nick by the shoulders and tossed him straight into the air. Nick flipped midair and threw his staff straight into the earth below. He grabbed his thundermax saber and put it into blast mode firing shots down below at Rook who seemed to lose a sense of coordination after the attack from above.

Nick landed feet first onto the ground before running towards his staff at a high speed. He jumped forward grabbing on with one hand as his momentum caused him to spin around his own staff acting as a pole, as he came around he let go thrusting forward with a single leg kick right to Rook's chest. The speed and momentum caused a visible sonic boom emit from Nick's contact against Rook causing the monster to fall backwards.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The battle was reaching an apex, and all participants knew it.

The two alliances were clashing with each other, one to prevent the world's annihilation, the other to plunge it into darkness. The combined forces of good and evil were engaging in a series of attacks and the victor would be decided with the right strike. The Power Rangers alongside the Kamen Rider known as Kiva were divided into smaller groups to tackle the forces of the De-Volian empire and a new player, Rook, emissary of the Gangrel Principate, a dark race of vampires with the sole mission to make Mankind the cattle they believed to be. This unholy union gave birth to an hybrid monster that could take them on, and if it was not stopped, it would not be the first of its kind to march into war.

An all out attack then took shape. With the rampaging charge of his Tricera Shield, Alejandro pushed the Monster into the other Generals, and as the momentum gained force, the force caused it to jump into them, making the monster lose balance and with the same power, knock him back, having then Roman use his Bracchio Staff to inflict more damage. Meanwhile Elena and Kenzie used the speed and range blast combination to keep Berserker to build aggro and keep it on its toes, with a flurry of Laser Arrows, and jabs using the Ptera Daggers, the General then in a state of enraged stupor tried to swing its axe but to no avail, and with one careless move, it was the victim of a Double Team attack that send it to the floor. Finally the leaders were taking care of the Gangrel General known as Rook, with Kiva matching its speed and force to not let it gain an advantage, both being members of the Vampire race, activating the Celerity ability at the same time; with each blow and blast matching one another, it was Nick that would be the one to tip the balance in their favor, and after Kiva set him up, the Tyranno Staff then found in its fangs the monster's flesh, with a combination of strikes Rook was then taken to its knees.

The Rangers and Kiva knew that they had to bring this to a close, and soon. After the battle phases they discovered that individually their attacks on the Hybrid would prove insufficient. However...

We need to combine our strength. An all-out final attack would be just enough to bring the abomination out, and with enough firepower, i am sure both your nuisance and mine would be affected as well.

I think we got just the thing for this. What do you say guys? Shall we combine our weapons and bring down the Thunder?!

With a nod from his teammates, the plan was soon set in motion.

Kiva stepped in first. Taking a fuessle out of his belt, he placed it in Kivat's mouth. And with a single push...

WAKE UP!

Now it's our turn guys!

SUPER Z-REX BLASTER! COMBINE WEAPONS!

The Rider Kick was powerful enough to damage the Hybrid monster, but while it was not enough, it served its purpose to weaken it and to create a force to cause the two generals to be rendered unable to move, as the sheer force caused all three of them to be knocked down. After it was done and with a summersault, the Z-Rex Blaster connected causing an amplified power surge capable to break that barrier, weakened by the earlier attack. And in a second, with all six combatants turning its back on the monster, an explosion rang loudly, with the shapes of the Kiva Symbol and the DT force forming in the fire, the hybrid monster was defeated after a final guttural roar. Rook and Berserker were the ones remaning but with injuries sustained they could no longer be able to continue. It was then that Rook was the first to exit the stage, with berserker following suit.

The battle was over, and a victor emerged. With a sigh and some positive reactions, both the Rangers and Kiva expressed their content. Luckily this victory served to cement the fact that whatever both empires were planning, that it would not go unnoticed by them, and be dealt with accordingly.

Kiva then extended his hand and it was shook by Nick, the Red Ranger standing there in representation of his team. After the final interactions Kiva then began to make his way back to the shadows.

We thank you for your assistance. We learned that perhaps we are not the only ones out there fighting the good fight, so there is no need to be alone. Should the moment arise, you can count on us

Alejandro then said his piece, and while Kiva acknowledge the Blue Ranger, he knew that his battle was not only between enemy forces, but the duality of his self and the impositions of a millennia-wide code of conduct that was the only thing necessary to not let the world know of its dark residents.

With a thumbs up and a nod, the Kamen Rider got up his Machine Kivaa and made his way out. Perhaps it was for the best to left things unsaid. They had enough problems with the De-Volians to drag them into his Clan Wars. Whatever happens, he would have to deal with it by himself. Like before, and always.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro Moreno

A few days have passed since the appearance and team-up with the Rider known as Kiva, and it seemed that things were quieting down at Southern Cross. The attack was severely downplayed in the Media and attributed to the ongoing forces the Rangers battled, with nary a word about the other players involved, making him suspect interference from outside forces. Andrew Frost finished his tour of the city and returned to his city but not before delivering on his promise to give funding to the University and preparations were on its way to fortify and update everything from the computer systems to all elements available.

Sitting in his office, Alejandro noticed something in his desk. It was an old style envelope with a wax crest on its flap. It was a family crest. Using a pen he broke it and checked on its contents, it was a blank check written inside with an insane amount of money on it, and a letter.

While it may not be the best of circumstances, it was an honor to battle alongside you. While I may be breaking Masquerade rules by sending this letter, I know it balances out knowing that you too have an identity to protect. Please use this accordingly to fortify your defenses for the coming battles. As i am sure, things would only be going uphill from here on.

And to answer your comment: Yes, i do not have to do this alone, but I must, for an entire race rests on my shoulders, but it makes me happy to know there are Forces of good out there to help mitigate those who would dare to further endanger this great world. So from one defender to the other, keep doing your best.

A friend...

After finishing the letter, he proceeded to take out the Check, and engraved on it, the name of what was surely a dummy company, to deviate from its intended original sender.

Frost...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

Andrew Frost

Night soon began to take shape in the city, and it was time for him to check on the ongoing campaign. News of Rook's defeat back at Southern Cross reached and it seemed to cause the Gangrel forces to tighten the skirmishes in order to not show weaknesses. Their plans for expansion thwarted, they now were bringing out forces to secure their original battleground, as to not show that other places could do the same. After a meeting with his council, Frost began to make his way inside his lair, where Kivat was waiting for him. Grabbing him with his hand, and biting it, his Henshin belt began to take form, as to prepare for the day of battle ahead.

Hensh...

No sooner than those words were going to be uttered, a strange sound began to surround him.

What is that strange sound?! And...Are those train tracks?!

His line of thought was soon derailed by the appearance of what it looked like a futuristic train from out of nowhere. Its tracks materializing as it moved, it made some turns inside, disappearing and reappearing in between the walls of the lair, the "train" then made its full stop in front of Andrew. Its doors suddenly opened, and from inside, a woman appeared.

My name is Hana. I don't have time to explain now, but if this timeline is to be saved, you have to come with me...

To Be Continued in KAMEN RIDER WARS
    My Bloody Rose...