Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Thanks
    Jared Michaels Adam Park

Jared felt a sharp pain across the back of his head and pitched forward as the world dissolved around him. A moment later, his eyes focused on grass, "Ohhh... what?" He was suddenly pulled up and placed on his feet as the world around him came into view. He saw Remy (whom he had just met on Cyclopsis), Adam, Goldar, and Rito picking themselves up off the ground. He then turned around to see Joe standing behind him, smiling, "Thanks Joe." Joe nodded and plodded over to the rest of the team to check on them as Jared ran his hand along the back of his head and winced. A guitar. You HAD to get him a damned guitar, didn't you Adam?! As if on cue, he heard a scream from above as Artemis landed next to him, face first. Jared looked up just in time to see the wormhole close behind Artemis. He then looked down at his friend and drew his Dragon Cane from coat as Artemis stood up. As he began to brush himself off, Jared whirled the cane and cracked Artemis across the back of the head, "That's for hitting me with your gaudy-ass guitar."

He then slid the cane back into his jacket and leaned in to Artemis, "So... what did you do to piss off Kougami THIS time?" Before Artemis could answer, Adam tapped Jared on the shoulder, "Yes?" Adam pointed at the smoking wreckage of Sanada's Ship. Jared sighed and slumped his shoulders, "Really? They get their ship, but we get yanked out of Cyclopsis?!" Adam looked around and raised an eyebrow, "We appear to be on the outskirts of a University Campus. Luckily we crashed in, what seems to be, a large field. I don't see any local casualties." He turned back to Jared, "We should go check out the ship and make sure the rest of the team made it." Jared sighed and nodded as Adam ran off to the ship. Jared ran off after him.

He stopped behind Remy and tapped her on the shoulder, "Remy, right?" He then pointed at the smoking wreckage, "Adam and I are going to check on your friends. Thought you might be interested in joining us." Jared smiled and ran off to join Adam. Adam ran up to the main door and tried, but found it stuck, "Crap. This thing's not going to budge. The frame is too badly bent. Jared, check the cargo hatch." Jared nodded and wheeled around to the back of the ship. The cargo hatch was up in the air as the ship had landed nose-first. Jared climbed the exterior fuselage and got up on top of the cargo hatch. He made his way to the release and pressed it, but nothing happened. He pressed it again with the same results, "Adam! The release is non-functional! Looks like power got knocked out on impact!" Jared jumped down off the ship and walked back over to Adam who had a hand under his chin, "So now what?" Adam glanced over at Jared, "I'm thinking. We have to assume that if we can't get in, they can't get out and it's probably not blue skies and sunshine in there." Adam sighed, "I didn't want to have to do this, but I can't think of anything else. JOE!"

A moment later, Joe appeared at Adam's side and cocked his head. Adam pointed at the fused door, "Open." Joe nodded and cracked his knuckles before charging up white lightning in his hands and walking up to the door. Adam banged on the ship, hoping to get the team's attention, "Sanada! Jacob! Tom! If you can hear me, stand clear of the door! We're getting you out of there!"
    Last edited by Shadow Ranger; 01-20-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Jigaku No Banken!

Thanks
    “I did nothing,” replied Artemis as he rubbed the back of his head from where Jared had cracked him. He rolled his eyes in vexation at the implication that nearly everyone seemed to have on hand that this was somehow his fault. Just because he’d pretty much gained a sixth sense for those inter-dimensional hellholes after spending so much time getting dragged into them didn’t mean that he could cause them or was responsible for them. However, he was more than willing to bet that his cohorts had a much different idea in mind. “The only thing I got told off that old geezer was that it was supposedly a safe alternative of coming here and that I had to pay a toll while we’re here…” Art’s face twisted into one that could only be described of complete, abstract horror. “I have to… eat… healthy.”

Before the conversation could continue between the two old friends, things immediately seemed to go further shit creek as Sanada’s ship was on lockdown thanks to the crash with Jacob and the others still trapped inside. Naturally, Adam and Jared did the heroic thing and went straight to help and get them out of this sticky situation. Art took one look at the predicament that they were in, rolled his eyes, stretched and promptly fell asleep. There was absolutely positively no way or chance in hell that he was even going to consider the possibility of helping them out. Besides, they had Joe. The silent behemoth immediately got the job done by ripping the damn door open with one lightning charged, giving the Fearless Leader, Asian Obi Wan Kenobi and Naruto approximately enough time to run like hell and escape before it blew up. If anyone was even remotely going to question his lack of activity he could always blame the lack of chakra, the wormhole sucking most of his energy (a feat which he’d never quite realized until now. Although given that whenever he usually went through one, he was too busying hyped up on adrenaline to survive, he could be forgiven for not noticing that.) or just the good fashioned fact that he was a death row inmate that was tasting fresh air and freedom for the first time in years. Anyone one of those scenarios was perfectly fine. So while all this merry mayhem and chaotic calamity was happening, he was off to the Sandman Land to be welcomed by cute girls, cake and every single thing of sweet unhealthy food that his sugar deprived brain could think of.
    Last edited by Hakumen; 01-27-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy Anderson
    Dusting herself off from her landing, she silenced a giggle as she noticed Artemis falling to the ground. She shook her head in amusement as he rose to his feet. She heard Artemis saying something about eating healthy.

Remy felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned her head slightly to the side, Jared's speaking to her. Her eyes following his pointed finger, in the direction of the now smoking ship. She blinked in disbelief of the wreckage in front of her. Remy hurried towards the wreckage following Jared, Adam and Joe's footsteps. She observed as they set to work to free her teammates, while she waited with worry. Worrying, that was an emotion she hadn't felt in a long while. The last couple of weeks was changing her somehow. She knew she had a decision to make and soon, whether she let the change occur naturally or fight it long until her last breath. Remy looked on while Joe crackled with electricity.

Remy glanced around and out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Artemis catching a cat nap. Quirking an eyebrow, she wondered how he was able to sleep at this particular moment.

"Of all the times to catch a nap, he chooses now?" Remy thought while she watched Joe working on making an entrance to the downed ship.
    Last edited by RavenDCloud; 01-25-2018 at 10:52 AM.

"While the rest of the world slumbers...my insomnia kicks in, and I wonder what my future might be. I am me...but who is me? That my friend...is what I am hoping to find out." Kenzie Guerra. DT SDREAMS

Thanks
    (Sanada is portrayed by Donnie Yen
    Satanael - Michael Rosenbaum
    ....carry on!)

"DECA....status report!" Jacob asked who got no response as he slowly got back up. Looking around he could see that the ship had lost power from the impact. "This is certainly gonna take a while to repair...but first is everyone alright?" Jacob asked staggering around. "I'm ok...im more worried about the ship and where we are..." Sanada replied. "OW..." Tom said from a random corner he got launched into. "Well we certainly are stuck in here...might as well work on getting at least emergency power to the sh----" He was saying before the ship suddenly lurched forward from an explosion from one of the entrances of the ship.

Jacob and Sanada looked over to see Joe come scampering in grabbing Tom by the rear before looking into the bridge. "Hi!" Joe said while Tom simply flailed away. "Hey big man....you don't need to pick me up by my rear...thank you very much..." He said as kept flailing to try and get loose but Joe's grip was like steel. "Come!" Joe ordered as he dragged Tom with him to the outside while Jacob and Sanada followed. Joe tossed Tom on the ground outside. "Not again!" Tom said as he was sent flying and landing with a thud. "Thats it!" Tom yelled as he got up all fired up "Here go---" He was about to say before being stopped by Goldar and Rito. Rito in particular had an inkling on what Tom was about to do. "Hey Buddy...allow me! You'll live longer!" Rito simply said and knew what he wanted to do.

"HEY BUDDY!!!!!!! HERE COMES 1000 YEARS OF PAIN!!!!!!!!" He yelled scampering off to a certain napping knucklehead. Goldar simply facepalmed before turning to Tom. "As he said...you'll live longer considering who hes going after. He's a bag of bones, we can put him back together...you not so much. Though the overthetop cake genius probably could...though I wouldn't take that chance."

Meanwhile back in the sliver of frozen time and space Kougami and the duo Dino Thunder rangers were discussing the ominous events about to take place. "Ill tell you one more thing...look out for a golden armored warrior along with a black armored warrior wielding a sword and shield. They are in league with a supreme being known as Satanael. You'll find out who he is soon....SUBARASHI!!!! Ciao!!!!" Kougami exclaimed waving at John and Kenzie before sending them back to their time. John reappeared with Kenzie back in front of the Campus entrance when another portal opened up in front of them.

A man clad in a suit stepped out with two warriors in tow. "That didn't take long...I assume you are Satanael." John questioned the man. "Correct, I intend to take over and enslave your world. Your resistance is futile specially with these two to do the work. They are Neo Grifforzer and Neo Geildon and raring for a fight! Get them!" He ordered stepping back into the portal leaving the two warriors to take on the two rangers who in turn summoned Barma and Golem Soldiers.

"The job never ends does it?" John smirked finally bringing up his morpher.

"Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

John is then suddenly encased in a bright white light, with the shadow of his ranger designation flashing for a second. Then a grid begins to rise from the feet until the head, materializing the black ranger suit in full. Once the morphing is complete, the black ranger strikes a pose, with the visor in his helmet letting out an animalistic roar.

He took his Brachio staff out of its sheath and proceeded to engage the soldiers.

(Dino Thunder will take on the evils for now. I want Adam and Joe to stay and fix the ship along with Goldar and Rito. The others will notice the battle after one round of posts.)
    Last edited by Luka Millfy; 01-31-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Kenzie Guerra
    Kenzie watched curiously as the one who called himself Kougamiparted with words of advice. Tilting her head, the portal before them closed,as they were returned to there world. Looking around the campus, nothing seemedout of the ordinary, except the now opening portal. The urge to grimace was strongin Kenzie but she refrained. Another man in a suit appeared and her eyebrows rosemeeting in the middle.

“What’s with people and suits?” She thought as she droppedinto a casual stance, watching with interest as the man announced his plan.
    “Seriously, it’s like ever villain we meet, does the samething. Makes a speech, then retreats. Nothing ever changes.” Kenzie drawled outbut shook her head as they were surrounded by the gold, the dark and the ugly.

“The job never ends does it? John smirked…

Kenzie nodded her head, bringing her right arm up with hermorpher visible. Twisting her wrist, Kenzie activates her morpher.
    “White Dino Ranger, Power Up.” She spoke low and softly…takinga step back as she was encased in a bright white light. The shadow of the whitedino ranger behind her. The grid rising from below her, as her body is coveredin the white armor of the dino ranger mantel she carried. Her suit comes tocompletion as her helmet covers her face. Snapping out her wrist, Kenzie’s swordis now within her hand, at ready.
    Smirking as John engages them, striking the soldiers with aferocity that she’s seen only once before.

Her arm out in front of her…palm laid out flat, she motionsfor the foot soldiers to come and get it. Her sword brought up, she attacks. Zipping betweenthe soldiers, knocking them aside from the arrows, she has released.

“Think we should play up our abilities?” Kenzie calls out jokinglyas she twirls out from under an incoming punch.
    “Rude, what would you mother say…” She kicks out sending theoffender to the ground. She turns around but is sent flying backwards by asharp kick to her stomach. Grimacing, Kenzie stands back up, eyes locked on thesoldier who sent her spiraling. Underneath the helmet, Kenzie is grinning, herbrown eyes narrowed, and her lips pursed. Concentrating, she unleashes herspeed and zips between the divided soldiers…. fighting the urge to giggle asthe all fall back, sparking.

Distracted, she didn’t notice the two baram soldiers behindher, before she can turn all the way around, two distinctive fist are lodge intoher lower back.

"While the rest of the world slumbers...my insomnia kicks in, and I wonder what my future might be. I am me...but who is me? That my friend...is what I am hoping to find out." Kenzie Guerra. DT SDREAMS

Thanks
    Adam Park Jared Michaels

Adam walked over to Jacob and Sanada and looked them over, "Glad you guys are okay." He looked up at the ship, "I'm going to assume that all of the systems are offline. If that's the case, we're going to need to restore power fast to get the ship's cloak operational. Last thing we need is to attract a bunch of college onlookers."

Jared glanced at Jacob, then turned his back to his former Team Leader and walked over to Tom and Goldar. He dropped to his haunches and leaned his forearms on his knees as he looked down at Tom, "You alright, kid? I'll have to talk to Artemis about Joe's behavior. That was uncalled for." He stood up and extended his right hand down to Tom, offering to help him to his feet.

Jigaku No Banken!

Thanks
    With Artemis opting to refuse to get his hands dirty and lying flat out and snoring his sweet little head off, that left the matter of attending to the manual labour up to the skeleton, the monkey and the behemoth. As Rito interjected and prevented Tom from giving Art a rude awakening, he came up with a fiendish plan to do the honours himself... The vain attempt at performing a 1000 Years of Death had failed miserably and had instead resulted in Artemis vanishing in a puff of smoke. "So he still has shadow clones," Rito noted before scanning his surroundings for any sign of the sleeping ninja. "Where's that lazy bum ran off to?" Alas, there was no trace of him for the time being and wherever he'd buggered off to exactly was a mystery for the time being. So rather than waste time debating or discussing this issue, Goldar focused on the task at hand. "Here we go again," he complained as he threw his arms up in the air in exasperation before drawing his broadsword and was ready to throw down with Rito following cell his lead and Joe was straight in there already, refusing to let even a second go to waste while the enemy was sighted.

"Just like old times isn't it Goldie?" Rito quipped jokingly much to the frustration of Goldar who responded by telling him to shut up and then throw some poor mook at him to cut in half.

If Joe had any particular means of expressing anything beyond "Murder and maim target with ruthless efficiency." He probably would have rolled an eye at their antics or used them as expendable human meat shields just as his creator had once done. Upon realizing that Artemis would have done the exact same thing, Joe recoiled in the most minute form of horror as he perished the thought. Somewhere deep within the behemoth's consciousness, he wondered whether or that quirk had been preprogrammed into him by that deranged sugar high cake loving lunatic or if it was simply him developing and evolving on his own. Sweet baby fucking Jesus of the orphans, it had better not have been the former! The mere thought of turning out like the waif thin brunette was an eldreich horror that surpassed anything that he could dish out to his enemies. As he silently mulled on the thought of potentially inheriting any of the quirks and idiosyncrasies of his maker, Joe decided to take out these newfound frustrations on the poor unfortunate bastards sent by Satanael that were cowering in a corner to avoid getting ripped to tiny wet chunks by the giant murder machine.

Lightning crackled wildly as Joe quite merrily cut a bloody swathe of death through the masses and fire rained down from above as Goldar took to the skies. In the midst of this relentless two way assault, Rito had skilfully taken a page out of Art's book and stealthily scurried off in the middle of it, eager to put his latent curiosity of that cake loving waif's whereabouts to rest. Eventually after many dead ends and being completely and utterly mind numbingly shit out of luck he finally located him atop of a tall skyscraper rooftop. "There he is! There's the little dweeb!"

As he landed near the ninja, Rito took careful steps towards him and rather than go for giving him a 1000 Years of Death he simply opted to gently poke him with a stick to confirm whether or not this was the real deal rather than another clone.

You can imagine his delight when Artemis did not vanish in a puff of smoke like before. "Happiest day ever." Rito cackled. "Please tell me he still sleeps like a log... Please tell me he still sleeps like a log..." Another small movement was done to see if he was both real and asleep and lo and behold, he was positively sparked out.

Before he could concoct a fiendishly vicious and masterfully nefarious plan to wake up the lazy little dweeb he soon found himself surrounded and attacked by a swarm of Satanael's foot soldiers and nimbly disarmed of his sword. "Bugger!" he cursed as his long serving trusty bone sword went flying out of his hands and somewhere down on the ground below.

The fledglings leapt up into the air, scythes brandished and poised to strike down the old warrior in one fell swoop. Steadying himself, Rito stood as still as stone, closing his eyes for the briefest of moments and inhaled a long, deep breath before slowly exhaling a long, steady breath. Time seemed to slow down as he opened his eyes again. The skeleton warrior cackled and barbarously raised his arms up, silently daring them to strike him down with all their might. Then, just as they were inches away, he retaliated and repelled his attackers away as he picked up the closest thing in arm range and wildly swung it at them with full force, sending them flying off the roof. Only afterwards did he examine what his weapon of choice turned out to be... It was Artemis by the leg. "Yeah that'll work too!" He shrugged and carried on with dishing out the beatdown of the century to which ever poor sod crossed his path.

As he cleared the roofs of potential threats and knocked them off and down a few stories high, he peered over the roof and clapped eyes on his sword that lay skewered the head of some through some poor pedestrian. "Muriel!" He cried out in despair, reaching out to his sword like he was reaching out for a long lost love and as he spotted some of Satanael's scrubs reach out for it, he saw red. In a single bound, he leapt off the roof, spinning Art around like he was Thor's hammer and slammed him down onto the head of the poor schmuck about to touch Muriel, squashing them into the pavement a violent spurt of blood and gore, what he did not not count on was the turbulent and chaotic shockwave of thunder and lightning that furiously discharged from the sleeping ninja as he did so.

As the sleeping ninja turned human hammer had cleared the field, Rito stood there completely dumbstruck at what just happened. And sure enough, he looked over in the direction of Goldar and Joe to see that they had both completely stopped dead in their tracks as they witnessed this unholy sight of destructive power. "I am worthy!" Rito bellowed, doing his best impression and pose of The Mighty Thor while Goldar and Joe stood there awestruck and jaws dropped.

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" He bellowed out his battle cry with berserker rage, pulling Art back and ready to bash some skulls in with what was essentially a dangerous, unstable human lightning rod/hammer.

Goldar turned and looked at him funny. "When did you watch Scarface?!"

"What?" He asked in a puzzled tone. "It's not from that it's from The Godfather, isn't it?"

"No you moron!"

"It's the same thing isn't it? Italians with guns?"

"That's what you took away from the most classic gangster movies ever?!"

"I only saw bits of it!"

"What do you mean you only saw bits of it you Skeletor Wannabe?!"

"How dare you! He wishes he was me!"

"I guarantee you that by the power of Grayskull he does not! And don't think you're getting off the hook! When we get back home, you, me, the geek and Joe are going to sit down and watch all of them so that you can be educated in the greatest movies ever!"

"But I don't want to!"

"We'll get pizzas!"

"But I hate pizza!"

"BULLSHIT!" Now Goldar got up in his face. "You ate four 20 inch pizzas at Kougami's you fat bastard!"

As the two argued amongst themselves, the fledglings of Satanael's forces that were nearest too them stopped and cocked their heads to the side in a mixture of confusion and fear as they bickered like an old married couple about gangster movies before it went from an intellectual debate of that to devolving into whether or not watermelon assassin's were the ones that shot Tupac.

Joe shook his head in disgust, silently judging them all the while as this went on. And Artemis... was going to have one hell of a sore head when he woke up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy Anderson

Remy traced the movements of her teammates, taking aninterest in their antics. She listened loosely to the banter flowing betweenthem. Movement to the left of her, captures her attention. She turns slightly,her eyes tightening, her stance shifting slightly. She flies into the fightwithout thought, instinct taking over. She ducks underneath an incoming fist,twirling around, her foot smashing down on the back of their knee. Taking themto the knees, swinging her arm up in an arc, slamming the bottom of her escrimastick down on the back of the golem’s head. More golems surrounded her, theelectricity from her sticks leaping out.
    She flipped up and over the attacking golems while listeningto the fights around her. She jumped up and landed on the shoulders of anunsuspecting golem. Lost in her own thought, she missed the part where Artemisbecame Rito’s personal weapon.
    One moment Remy is secure on the golem’s shoulder, the next she’slooking up at the sky. The first foot makes a connection with her ribs,bringing her arm up to deflect the attempt. Rolling out of the way, she flipsup onto her feet. Hearing the end of the conversation between Rito and Goldar. "Children, I work with children.” Twirlingaway from incoming attacks, she brings her arm up as another fist moves towardsher. Deflecting the attack, she slips into a split, bringing her escrima sticksup blocking.