Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Within Endless Time: The New Destiny

Within Endless Time: The New Destiny

Setting: The World

Year: 2200

Whispered throughout the galaxy by many beings throughout the strands of time was the one who'd conquered planet after planet sucking them dry then destroying it once it was useless. Fear would come to those planets that so much precaution was taken. But not by Earth, no that planet felt that with it's multi colored guardians there was no chance that they'd ever have to deal with such a threat. Every year some kind of evil tried to conquer it but thanks to these heroes of their own race no such goal had been accomplished. None have been able to take it and that little piece laid ripe for the picking.

So it was no wonder that the alien Satanael set his sight on it after conquering the planet Endor during the year 2200. He saw it as a challenge and possibly the most valuable planet he'd ever thought to purloin. Not one to escalate an attack without preparations, he set to work. Gathering his army and setting preparations into play he worked towards building a force capable of seizing the planet. As he researched the planet of the past, it seemed to be fairly easy to take, he was sure. Until he found one snag in his plan. It was sure to happen he knew it to be so this miserable place couldn't just continue existing without a overlord without having some form of protection. They came in a variety of colors varying in skills from before they took up their duties to after. Bestowed with special powers that matched their heart, strength, courage, and wisdom they were a unstoppable shield. Their teamwork left them unbeatable he surely needed to do something about this.

Satanael intends to take over Earth and looks at it in a different way than his predecessors. He intends to be fully prepared in taking on our heroes. The beginning of his plan is to resurrect the arch villains of our heroes with the intent of either convincing them to work together or use force to make them as he realizes that the only way to take on the rangers is to form a team and to out-teamwork them, Cohesion is the key in his mind, which is why the villains have always failed in the end. However he will do what it takes to get what he wants even if it means going to war.

Cast:

1. Thomas "Tom" Yamato - Aka Ninger - Played by Luka Millfy
    2. Remy Aryan Anderson - Pink Space Ranger - Played by RavenDCloud
    3. Artemis Belmont - Kamen Rider Skull...or whatever Goldar and Rito pick - Played by Hakumen
    4. Jared Michaels - Kamen Rider Kabuto - Played by Shadow Ranger

Allies:

Sanada - A survivor of one of Satanael's conquered planets, he was one of the many prisoners captured by him. He has seen first hand on how Satanael will win over a planet's citizens and government's trust with gifts, promises and overall charisma then crush it ever so slowly. How he escaped, he won't say but he has vowed to bring an end to Satanael and his games by guiding our heroes against him.

Adam Park - Veteran Ranger and Support to the Team

Jacob Summers - Space Pirate traveling the time line

Villains:

Satanael - He is seen as a cunning strategist who always thinks ahead of his adversaries. He also treats the members of his team with a reasonable amount of dignity and respect and can be charismatic to persuade people for his own ends. However he is also willing to eliminate anyone who he cannot sway to his side.

Various Villains/Minions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas "Tom" Yamato Jacob Summers Sanada

Setting: Astro Megaship Mark XVII -> Dominion Prison

While in orbit on the Astro Megaship XVII, the crew meticulously worked their stations towards the destination of their mission. "So this is 2033? This is awesome, Im on fire!!!!" Tom yelled out on the bridge. Jacob simply chuckled as he looked at the screen. "It's only possible thanks to the warp drive on this legendary ship with a few...upgrades. He said

Setting: Random Maximum Security Prison Death Row Cell Block

Meanwhile in a Prison in a Galaxy FAR FAR FAR Away, a lone prison guard stormed down the block with a quick pace till he got to a particular cell. He brought up the security interface and unlocked the first door to the cell and brought up the intercom system to that room. "Belmont, as of this moment, you are free to go according to the Warden. Someone is here to pick you up." He said into the microphone as the second door opened. Moments later a man in a pink suit walked towards the cell with a rolling record player in tow playing Happy Birthday. "SUBARASHI!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ART-KUN!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks
    Five years had come and gone in the blink of an eye. Five years of patiently waiting and wanting his day of reckoning to come and yet, he was still alive. Over the course of his imprisonment, he had been given the luxury of time; Time to ponder, reflect, to come to terms with everything that he had done and ultimately, time to regain his sense of self and sanity from the shattered fragments pieces that there was left of him over the course of his Citadel days. "Another life a long time ago," he mused, allowing a small smile of nostalgia to etch itself into his otherwise placid expression.

He sat in the middle of his cell room floor with his eyes closed and legs crossed in the Lotus position as he meditated. Throughout his incarceration, he had found it to be increasingly vital to find a routine of sorts in order to stay grounded. Many of his fellow inmates worked out zealously and while he himself occasionally took part in this past time as well, he was more of a thinker than a doer. To that end, he read fanatically, picking up as many books as possible that the prison had to offer and having long since read everything they had to offer multiple times, it quickly dawned on him that he would need something else to do as a pastime. And seeing as the guards didn't quite trust him with chemistry tools, and rightfully so, he had taken a keen interest in meditation and yoga, practicing the former more so than the latter as a means of a calming stimulant.

"Belmont, as of this moment, you are free to go according to the Warden. Someone is here to pick you up." informed the prison guard that approached him. If Artemis remembered correctly, his name was Andy Ellison. Andy was rather nice bloke that Artemis got along with quite well especially after playing cards with him over the course of the last couple of years. As Artemis' brain registered the words, a bemused and puzzled expression fell across his pale face. He stood up and turned round to ask Andy just what the hell was going on exactly and just as he did, his questions never quite left his throat as his answer quite literally came strolling in through the door. An all too familiar tune to a record player blasted out and before him stood an insane elderly Asian man in a gauche pink suit who looked at him with one of the most infectious grins he'd ever seen. "SUBARASHI!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ART-KUN!!!!!!!!!" He greeted.

Art winced at the sudden noise as he looked at the old man. "My birthday is in June. It's now July," came the deadpan response. "And what the hell are you doing here, old man?" Art added, finally addressing the pink elephant in the room after a heavy bout of silence. Kougami's trademark wide and jolly grin somehow got even wider; a feat that Artemis genuinely didn't think was within the realm of physics.

"It is time for you to regain a chance at living again in the name of truth, justice and cake!" Kougami announced dramatically and pointed at him for punctuation. "The galaxy is under threat once again and it is your responsibility... No... Your duty to assist in helping save it! You are to find the one called Michaels and recruit him to the cause! Then, you'll be coming along 167 years into the future to recruit another chosen hero by the name of Remy! Do you accept your assignment?"

"Not interested," Artemis responded immediately.

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Artemis winced and cupped a hand over his ear again as Kougami deafened him again. "Summers is already travelling through time along with Yamato so that is one half of the battle done. Assemble your Avengers, Artemis Belmont! It's hero time for you once again!"

Clearly, Artemis wasn't going to have a say in this matter at all. Instead of jumping at the call, Art defiantly turned back round and sat right back on his bed. "Still not interested," he said plainly as he was ready to go back to sleep and hope in all that was holy and hellish that this was just one REALLY bad nightmare. Unfortunately for Art, Kougami was one step ahead.

"Very well!" He bellowed. "You leave me no choice but to invoke the Rite of Conscription! BOYS!"

Suddenly something violently slammed itself against his cell and Artemis jumped out of his skin as he leapt up in shock... What he heard next further kicked his dying hope of this being a dream out the window.

"BUDDY!"

Now there were few things that could actually shock and horrify Artemis. This however was one of those things on that small list of things that could actually scare the bejesus out of him. As the hammering on his cell intensified tenfold and the dual cries "Buddy!" flooded his eardrums, Artemis shoved a pillow over his face, hoping entirely that A) This was not happening. And B) To drown out the noise "...Ignore it Art... It's just your imagination... It'll pass..."

"BUDDY!!!" A stampede of footsteps suddenly got even closer and then before he knew it something or someone came crashing through his cell window and quite literally snatched the pillow away from his face and hoisted him up from the comfort of his bed. "Don't do it you little brat! You have so much to live for!" a deep, growling voice shouted in his ear.

"You do that and we're coming with you no matter what!" a slightly more scratchy sounding voice also shouted.

As Artemis finally opened his eyes at the specimens of life that were holding him up by his feet, he scowled hatefully. God, I hate my life. He thought as he could now officially confirm that yes, this was in fact real. And yes, this was happening. Now. To him. He gritted his teeth and tightened his jaw. "Oh fuck you world," he muttered under his breath and he silently seethed in rage at his newfound predicament. It was then that the two idiots dropped him on his head and allowed him to pick himself back up. "My life is a Goddamn mess," he muttered once more as he dusted himself off, closed his eyes and took a one hell of a deep breath or four. Unfortunately, his all too familiar companions weren't having any of it as the skeleton pulled him in for what was single handedly the most awkward, unwanted and uncomfortable bear hug of his entire life thus far.

“Hey buddy! Come on! Quit moping around in here, time to do some good again and get some sunlight on your skinny bones!” Rito said cheerfully through wha Artemis could only assume was some sort of sobs of joy. The other idiot on the right hand side joined in and added to the already crushing bear hug

“I’m with the skeleton! Now get off your butt and let’s move out! The world needs saving again, they need a sneaky ninja scientist and we want our old pal back again!” Goldar cried. Oh sweet Moses, Goldar, the embodiment of all around asskicking proud warrior was actually crying real, genuine tears of joy. As the almighty hug of hell increasingly cut off any circulation that he may have had, Artemis feebly tried pushing the idiots off of him to no avail. Finally, after a whole minute of this hug, they finally relinquished their iron grip of death on him. Artemis took one look at the gold flying monkey and the bag of bones, then back at Kougami and then back at them at those two idiots that made celebrity stalkers seem like flies on the wall by comparison, simply for how much he seemed positively unable to get rid of them and not for lack of trying either on his part. He massaged his temples, eyes closed, teeth grinding together even more so.

"What the hell is going here? How and why in everything blessed and blasted are you two brain dead rejects of life alive AGAIN?! And does nobody stay dead anymore?!"

Kougami chimed in, offering an explanation. "I am well aware that your powers and abilities aren't exactly what they used to be. With that in mind, I knew that you would need some help in protecting yourself, thus I decided to call upon their services as your yojimbos, they are bodyguards for this assignment. You should feel honoured. As soon as we told them that you were in need of help, they battled the legions of Hell itself to win back their freedom and return to the mortal realm. This mission will be known as Operation: The Hitman's Bodyguard."

Suddenly, Artemis was lifted off his feet bridal style by Goldar and serenaded by him. "And I will always love yooooooooooooooou!"

"I hope they kill us. I really do."

And before he knew it, both Rito and Goldar were now singing and butchering Whitney Houston. If Artemis didn't want to kill them all those years back, now he bloody well wanted to.

And I... will always love you
    I will always love you
    I will always love you
    I will always love you

"I hate you guys," sighed Artemis.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO BUDDY!" Goldar and Rito declared dramatically with enough love to cure cancer, create an army puppies and kittens and probably kill off an entire nation through love and kindness alone.

"Will you put me down already?!"

And that was how Artemis Belmont got out off of death row and out of prison. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Artemis was wishing that they'd put him in the chair, or given him the injection or whatever the hell the standard procedure was these days much, much sooner. No doubt Kougami would explain everything else along the way as Goldar carried Artemis out of the facility and back into the world of the living that had long since done away with him.

Thanks
    Jared Michaels Tendou Souji

A lone figure wearing the body wraps and head wraps of a desert nomad trudged along the blazing sands of The Tanezrouft, the midday sung bearing down on him. He stopped for a moment and wiped a thin film of dust and sand off his goggles as he surveyed the area. This is one of the harshest regions on the damn planet. Did I really think the lead was going to pan out? His shoulders slumped as he continued to trudge along. A few moments later, he saw the blurry form of a person on camel-back appear on the horizon. They both continued to move in the same direction and met in the middle. The person on camel-back was a man, dressed in similar wraps to our protagonist, a dusty assault rifle slung over his left shoulder. He looked down and pulled his face-mask down to speak, "Who are you and what are you doing out here?" The man spoke with a thick Nigerian accent as our protagonist pulled his own face-mask down, "I could ask you the same thing... friend."

The man on camel-back swung his assault rifle around and levelled it slowly at our protagonist, "I am not your friend." Our protagonist smirked and crossed his arms, "And how do you know that?" The man on camel-back released the safety on his rifle, his eyes never wavering, "Because you are American and you are in The Tanezrouft." Our protagonist grunted, "And that makes me your enemy?" The man raised his rifle to our protagonist's face, "That and you are avoiding my questions." Our protagonist sighed, "Hell... if you don't kill me, this blasted desert will. Fine. I was told there was a compound of some sort hidden out here in The Tanezrouft. But I have yet to find it. In fact, you're the first human I've come across in the three I've been out here." The man lowered his rifle slightly, "You have been out here for three days?" Our protagonist nodded, "Yes." He lowered his rifle further and began to relax his grip, "No food? No water?!" Our protagonist licked his dry lips and shook his head, "No." He slung the rifle back over his left shoulder, "You are either more than you appear to be or a very foolish man." He extended a hand down as he replaced his face-mask, "Come with me." Our protagonist replaced his own face-mask and grabbed the man's hand, climbing up on to the camel as the duo disappeared into the sand.

One Day Later...

Our protagonist looked around in amazement as he drank from a flask and the duo descended into the desert through a well-hidden entrance. He nearly spat the water out at the sight that revealed itself, "Impossible..." He pulled his goggles up to his forehead as the entrance closed behind them and the climate control systems kicked in. Laid or before him was a small, highly-advanced, outpost with many people bustling about. The camel rider lowered his face-mask and slid his own goggles up, "Welcome... to The Citadel. I believe this is the compound you were looking for." Our protagonist capped the flask and pulled his own face-mask down, "The Citadel? That can't be right..." The rider nodded, "Oh but it is. But do not become complacent. This place is not... nice." They rode up to the main gate of the outpost and dismounted as the doors opened and a third man stepped out to greet them. He was dressed like a modern biker, his helmet still on his head and covering his face, "I was getting worried."

The Nigerian grinned as the two clasped hands and arms in a greeting, "I am glad you care. Is this the man you were looking for?" They broke hands and the Nigerian stepped aside as the biker stepped forward, "That's him." The biker pulled out a credit chip and tossed it to the Nigerian, "Payment in full. Thank you for your loyalty and your help." The Nigerian pocketed the chip and nodded, "I should warn you, there was nobody looking for him. He was the only thing I saw out there aside from the local wildlife." The biker cocked his head, "But they knew he was coming... why wouldn't they--?" The sounds of marching boots broke the biker's reverie, "What?!" He spun to see a platoon of soldiers jogging down the street toward the gate, "Oh crap!" He turned back to the Nigerian, "Stay low and stay hidden! I'll be in touch." The Nigerian nodded, patted his camel on the back, and ran off as the biker grabbed our protagonist by the arm and dragged him in the opposite direction, "Hey!"

After a few minutes, they backed against a wall in a dark alleyway as the biker looked over his shoulder at the troops jogging by, "They have to be here! They couldn't have gone far, not if this Michaels has been out there as long as the reports say!" So they did know. Then why--? A platoon of troops stopped in front of their alleyway, "We should have just shot them." Another trooper smacked him upside the helmet, "You idiot! The Commander said alive!" The troopers sighed and continued onward in search of our duo. After a minute, the biker relaxed against the wall and released out protagonist's arm, "Whew!" Our protagonist looked at the biker, "Ok who are you and what the Hell is going on?!" The biker peeked out one last time into the street before turning back to our protagonist and pulling his helmet off, "This place is not what it appears to be... Jared Michaels." Jared's eyes went wide with shock as he slumped against the alley wall, the shock bringing on the desert fatigue, "Tendou!" Tendou smiled as he held his helmet under his arm, "It's been a while... my protégé."

Jigaku No Banken!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy Anderson

“Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up. Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up before I come undone, save me. Save me from the nothing I've become.”

Sneakers run the length of the hallway aboard the mega ship, long brown hair fluttering as she passes by. Running to music clears her mind, chasing away the nightmares of years long passed. If it wasn’t her mother’s sacrifice, it was Noah’s murder that played on repeat. She longed for one night of a dreamless slumber, where she would fall asleep and not dream. Apparently, that is too much to ask for.

“Why so glum, princess?”

Noah’s voice haunts her. Doesn’t matter where she goes his presence lingers around, as to mock her for the failure she’d become. She isn’t sure if it’s the pessimist within her or the guilt that she harbors, she just wants it to end. She longs to not feel the gut wrenching sorrow of losing the only guy she’d ever loved. He’d been her soldier and she had been his princess. To everyone else, they were pain in the asses; apart and together. To them though they made sense. He met her when he was first appointed to be the red ranger of the in-space team. Remy challenged him and lost. She had believed that she was the best candidate for red; that the red mantle belonged to the Oliver-Scott Anderson family. She didn’t want to abstain from tradition. He’d called her ranger royalty because of who her great-grandparents were. At the beginning, he’d only seen her as a spoiled brat that had everything handed to her. She’d saw him as a royal jackass. So, they both viewed one another as royalty just not in the good sense.

Things changed between them when they had been assigned a mission together. Back to back, both their weapons drawn they fought their way out of the demon’s hell mouth.
    ~Flashback~
    “Escrima sticks, aren’t pink rangers supposed to have a cute weapon like say maybe a bow?” Noah quipped.
    Remy turned her head a quarter of the way and locked eyes with him her eyebrow arched as if to ask, “the hell” but kept her comment to herself.
    “The silent treatment huh? Still upset that I beat you for the red ranger spot? Admit it, I’d be sexy in either color.
    “I think the color has gone to your head, or the helmet is cutting off the circulation and oxygen has been lost.” She snarked back as they looked around. She felt something wet underneath her boot, she looked down and gasped at the blood staining the ground. “We’re going the right way.”
    The words no sooner had they fallen from her lips when demon soldiers appeared. She went right, he went right. She stepped back into his arms as he lifted her up and spun her around. Her legs swung around, feet connecting with the demon’s chest, knocking them back.

“Are you ready to fight, pink miss?” He asked as he placed her on the ground.
    I love me a good fight.” She brought up her Escrima sticks and jumped into the fray. Sticks out, taking out the advancing hordes. Noah watched impressed, he thought she was all bark and no bite but the fury that she fought with amazed him.
    ~End flashback~

“You know, brooding doesn’t suit you.”

“You’d be broody too if you lost…” The response dies on the tip of her tongue as she comes to a stop, closing her eyes. “I can’t do this anymore. I can’t continue to fight with myself…others already think I’ve lost my mind. I love you, Noah, I always will but I can’t continue to hold onto this guilt.”

Remy enters the simulation room and turns on simulation fifteen twenty-seven. She came to clear her mind, release the past and focus on the present mission.
    Crossing her arms in an X fashion over her chest, she’s engulfed by the pink light signaling her morphs been activated.
    Demons surround her as she stands before them as the pink space ranger once again. Summoning her Escrima sticks to her side, she goes forward as one attacks. She moves left as it goes right. She brings up one stick, as the sword it holds comes down on her. Kicking out with her left leg connecting with its stomach.

Five minutes later after all the twirling, twisting and swords brought down upon her she lays on the floor, panting. Worn out from the exercise, she closes her eyes momentarily to let her day sink in.

“I am so out of shape it’s not even funny.” She quips to no one.

Thanks
    Jacob Summers Thomas "Tom" Yamato

"It's gonna be a bit before we reach our destination, I'll alert you when we get there." Jacob said as Tom nodded and walked off the Bridge, he heard a commotion going on in the simulation room. He entered the viewing area "ah I see Remy is acclimated herself quite nicely in the Megaship." He noted as he watched the simulation end shortly after. He grabbed a towel and drink for her before joining her on the floor. "You'll be back in no time, just watching you got me all fired up!" He said handing Remy the towel and drink. "I've got a challenge if you are up for it?" He said to her before looking up. "DECA is Citadel Challenge Delta Zero ready?" He asked "Affirmative." The robot AI replied. "Excellent." He turned back to Remy waiting to see if she was ready.
    Last edited by Luka Millfy; 07-25-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy Anderson

She turns her head to the side as footsteps approach. Chuckling slightly, she pushes herself up onto her elbows as Tom approaches.Reaching up she unlatches her helmet.She accepts the towel and the drink he handed her. Slowly taking a sip, she catches her breath. She closes her eyes, nostrils flaring slightly. "hope so." Taking another sip of her drink she ponders his question. " Sounds like fun, I could use the workout." She quips. Standing up from her spot on the ground, she readies herself for another round. Holding her helmet over her head, as it snaps back into place. Her escrima sticks at her side.
    Last edited by RavenDCloud; 07-26-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks
    Thomas "Tom" Yamato Zurgane

Tom nods and looks up "DECA, start up Citadel Challenge Delta Zero!" "Affirmative, starting Citadel Challenge!" DECA replied as the scenery around the two of them started to change replicating an open field near a mountain side. Tom watched as an avatar of a random general started to materialize.

"If it isn't the Power Rangers, in the name of Lothor you will be destroyed! Kelzaks!" He yelled as the Kelzaks materialized while he drew his twin swords out of its shoulder sheaths.

"Well if it isn't Zurgane, this'll be fun!" Tom said cracking his neck summoning his Ninja Ichibantou along with his Akaninger shuriken. He clicked the Shuriken as it said "AKANINGER SHURIKEN!" He placed the Shuriken into the Ninja Ichibantou and spinning it. "Shuriken Henge!" He yelled as seconds later he was transformed into Akaninger

"Splendid Rampage! Akaninger!"

"I may be a Ninja, but I do not hide! Let's do this!" He exclaimed nodding to Remy before leaping into the fray engaging the Kelzaks

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy Anderson

The scene in front of them changed, from the bland walls of a training room to the greenery of a mountain side. Remy looked to the front of her where a shape took form. Blinking, her eyes widened at the creature that stood before her. She recognized him from briefings of ranger history. She nodded as she watched Tom jump into the fray of kelzaks.

She wasted no time in twirling to her right dodging a fist aimed for her head. She went right as they came straight for her. Turning she twirled away from dual incoming kicks from the kelzaks, not noticing the one from behind her. She felt the foot plant against her spine knocking her down. She fell onto her front side, hitting the grass, jaw clenching. Biting down onto her lip, she rolled onto her back and flipped back onto her feet. Throwing her Escrima stick out knocking back one of them kelzaks and away from her. Creating distance, she knocked a kelzak away from her by throwing her down onto the ground. She turned and set her sight towards Tom. “So how are you fairing?” She called out, ducking underneath an arm that was meant to knock her down. She grasped it and swung it around throwing him to the ground.

Thanks
    Artemis was not exactly fond of his newfound freedom. If you were to ask him what kind of freedom that he would have wanted then he would have said via an electric chair, lethal injection, riddled with bullets, blown to smithereens or hell not even something that dramatic just any old death would have done. Most folks would have been happy to get out of jail and escape the death penalty, Artemis was not most folks. Quite frankly, he was rather miffed about this new turnabout. As he left the facility (still being carried by Goldar no less) the ex-assassin couldn't shake the feeling that he'd been wronged somewhere along the line. "Somebody up there clearly has it in me," he thought as they drove off into the sunset. It was nightfall when they'd finally stopped driving and as Rito and Goldar stepped out of the limo shortly after Kougami, Artemis frowned and pouted childishly. Then, before he could be left to ponder over things in his head, he was rudely yanked out by Rito who then proceeded to hoist him over his shoulder.

"Come on buddy! Time to get going!" said Rito in a disgustingly perky tone as he completely ignored Art's protests at being carried yet again.

"My life is a goddamn mess," thought Artemis as his bemusement ran riot. As they arrived in the house, Rito finally plonked Art down at the dinner table. His eyes widened and watered at the gorgeous sight that lay before his eyes as an entire banquet of food was right in front of him. He knew of prisoners getting one last meal as a tradition and if the plan was them to stuff him full and fatten him up before killing him, then he was perfectly okay with this plan. After five years of standardized meals, this was something that he could sincerely appreciate from the bottom of his heart. Sure enough, he couldn't stop crying at the mere sight of it all as he noticed that everything meal-wise had been tailored directly to the things that he'd loved throughout his life all the way from childhood as a lab experiment to a foster child of one of the women who heralded the project behind his birth to his adolescent years as a researcher at Cerberus and even to that of his assassin and hero days. Kougami sat down along at the table and joined the boy along with Goldar and Rito. Rito was greedily rubbing his hands together at the sight of it all and Goldar was practically salivating at the mouth as he eyed up the meat dishes. Kougami addressed the three misfits accordingly.

"Well don't just sit there! Dig in! Itadakimasu!"

And that was all the heads up that Goldar needed as he tucked right into the chicken and lamb chops without and Rito went straight for the wine... How the bloody hell the skeleton was actually consuming it without it passing straight down and onto the floor was one medical mystery that Art sure as hell wasn't going to think about anytime soon. "Could always take some samples of him and run it under a microscope," thought Artemis as the scientist in him was greedily tempted by that proposition and was more than willing to test that theory.

Whilst the other two members of the unofficial terrible trio went to town on the orgy of food, Art's lack of eating hadn't gone unnoticed by Kougami who was about as subtle as a brick through a window when addressing it. "YOU NEED TO EAT ART-KUN! LIFE IS FOR EAT!"

"That's not even a sentence!"

"EAT! You need food down your scrawny neck! I've seen toothpicks fatter than you! You need to take better care of yourself!" Kougami said enthusiastically. "And by the looks of things, you haven't really been taking good care of yourself," he added, eyeing up the marks and scars that ran up and down Artemis' thin and bony arms. Artemis immediately noticed where the old man's eyes were at and promptly put his arms under the table.

"Low blow, old man. Low blow," mumbled Artemis with a grumpy undertone laced into his voice. Before he could protest that he wasn't hungry, his stomach betrayed him with a rumbling growl and Artemis begrudgingly heeded his stomach as he started rapidly munching on chocolate chip cookies, then chocolate and strawberry crepes and finally fried chicken drizzled in peanut butter.

"If there was one thing you were consistently honest about, it was your tastes in good. It's nice to see that you still have have a health appetite," remarked Kougami as he too joined in on the feast by tucking into a slice of cake and a cup of green tea. "You have a long journey ahead of you and you need to replenish your chakra as much as possible!"

As Artemis happily devoured the fried chicken and swiftly moved onto a slice of chocolate brownie fudge cake, he finally started getting his brain into gear as he started to put the pieces of this bizarre puzzle together in order to try and make sense of this mess that he'd been dragged into. He thought back to three months prior when the prison riot had happened, reflecting on the one responsible and the other one that showed up shortly there after. Both of them had made him an offer and both of them had been flatly declined. "Sanada and Satanael," he concluded. "So Sanada's going through the timeline and through different dimensions to recruit people to fight Satanael on his turf and Satanael's been doing the same thing. Either way, it's a glorified pissing contest with the fate of the universe as a whole being the prize. Hmph. I guess that would explain the recent wormhole activity cropping up lately,"

"You catch on quick Art-kun!" the pink suited CEO praised with a hearty laugh. "How did you know about the wormholes?"

"Oh please!" the former scientist scoffed. "I went through nine sodding wormholes! I can practically smell them for crying out loud! Now then, that rubbish aside, I still have some questions and I want some straight answers. So for starters: Why me? There's plenty of others from the Taisen Operation alone that were better suited and not to mention a lot more willing to go on this merry little suicide mission."

"Sanada said that he needed cannon fodder," Kougami joked. Needless to say, Goldar and Rito were endlessly amused by this with Goldar choking on his food and Rito doing a spit take.

"Oh come on!" The brunette objected as he threw his arms up in the air in exasperation. Clearly, the ex-assassin wasn't amused by Kougami's idea of a joke as he sat there in a huff with a childish pout on his face as he continued to eat his food. "So, where is that knucklehead anyway?" he questioned, referring to Jared.

"The Citadel in The Tanezrouft."

Artemis blinked several times and stared at Kougami in disbelief and heaved a heavy sigh. "You gotta be kidding me..."

"Hey! Wait a minute! Can't you just like ninja teleport your way over there?" Rito asked, playfully nudging his old pal in the side.

"Not in my current condition. My abilities have waned over the last five years," replied Artemis grimly. "However, that being said... I have an idea how we're going to get there..." He then turned to Goldar, a wide and cheeky grin now forming on his face as he joyfully licked his lips. "How's your piloting skills?"

"You don't mean...?" Clearly Goldar knew exactly what Art was implying and at the nod of confirmation by the young lad, Goldar slammed his fist on the table and stood up at full height. "LET'S GO!"

Kougami and Rito both turned and looked at each other before looking back at the golden flying monkey and the ninja scientist, both sharing an expression across their faces of "What the bloody hell are you talking about?" and sure enough, Goldar and Artemis answered it in perfect sync.

"Cyclopsis!"

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Kougami and Rito in unison. Now the two multi-million dollar questions were this: How the fuck were they doing to do this? And how the fuck did Artemis plan on pulling this scheme of his off? As the CEO and the skeleton looked at each other knowingly, both knowing that they shared the same thought, they also shuddered to think just what in heaven and hell Artemis Belmont was going to do to get this done.
    Last edited by Hakumen; 08-03-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks
    Thomas "Tom" Yamato

Taking on his own batch of Kelzaks made it some good exercise for the red spandex-clad ninja, he jabbed his Ichibantou into the ground to prevent his legs from getting slashed by the kelzak while kicking it away in return as another met the same fate. He back flipped over another over zealous Kelzak and slashed it's legs causing it to fall to the ground. "Things are dandy over here, they are just cannon fodder at this point." He replied while ducking another kelzak only to get kicked to the ground from behind by its partner. "Of all the..." He remarked blocking a slash with his sword and doing a leg sweep taking out any enemy that was around him.

He got up and ninja streaked over to Remy as she cleared out her batch. He looked at Zurgane who looked ready for a fight.

"It's time!" He said getting ready