Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Thanks
    Jared Michaels Adam Park

Jared felt a sharp pain across the back of his head and pitched forward as the world dissolved around him. A moment later, his eyes focused on grass, "Ohhh... what?" He was suddenly pulled up and placed on his feet as the world around him came into view. He saw Remy (whom he had just met on Cyclopsis), Adam, Goldar, and Rito picking themselves up off the ground. He then turned around to see Joe standing behind him, smiling, "Thanks Joe." Joe nodded and plodded over to the rest of the team to check on them as Jared ran his hand along the back of his head and winced. A guitar. You HAD to get him a damned guitar, didn't you Adam?! As if on cue, he heard a scream from above as Artemis landed next to him, face first. Jared looked up just in time to see the wormhole close behind Artemis. He then looked down at his friend and drew his Dragon Cane from coat as Artemis stood up. As he began to brush himself off, Jared whirled the cane and cracked Artemis across the back of the head, "That's for hitting me with your gaudy-ass guitar."

He then slid the cane back into his jacket and leaned in to Artemis, "So... what did you do to piss off Kougami THIS time?" Before Artemis could answer, Adam tapped Jared on the shoulder, "Yes?" Adam pointed at the smoking wreckage of Sanada's Ship. Jared sighed and slumped his shoulders, "Really? They get their ship, but we get yanked out of Cyclopsis?!" Adam looked around and raised an eyebrow, "We appear to be on the outskirts of a University Campus. Luckily we crashed in, what seems to be, a large field. I don't see any local casualties." He turned back to Jared, "We should go check out the ship and make sure the rest of the team made it." Jared sighed and nodded as Adam ran off to the ship. Jared ran off after him.

He stopped behind Remy and tapped her on the shoulder, "Remy, right?" He then pointed at the smoking wreckage, "Adam and I are going to check on your friends. Thought you might be interested in joining us." Jared smiled and ran off to join Adam. Adam ran up to the main door and tried, but found it stuck, "Crap. This thing's not going to budge. The frame is too badly bent. Jared, check the cargo hatch." Jared nodded and wheeled around to the back of the ship. The cargo hatch was up in the air as the ship had landed nose-first. Jared climbed the exterior fuselage and got up on top of the cargo hatch. He made his way to the release and pressed it, but nothing happened. He pressed it again with the same results, "Adam! The release is non-functional! Looks like power got knocked out on impact!" Jared jumped down off the ship and walked back over to Adam who had a hand under his chin, "So now what?" Adam glanced over at Jared, "I'm thinking. We have to assume that if we can't get in, they can't get out and it's probably not blue skies and sunshine in there." Adam sighed, "I didn't want to have to do this, but I can't think of anything else. JOE!"

A moment later, Joe appeared at Adam's side and cocked his head. Adam pointed at the fused door, "Open." Joe nodded and cracked his knuckles before charging up white lightning in his hands and walking up to the door. Adam banged on the ship, hoping to get the team's attention, "Sanada! Jacob! Tom! If you can hear me, stand clear of the door! We're getting you out of there!"
    Last edited by Shadow Ranger; 01-20-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Jigaku No Banken!

Thanks
    “I did nothing,” replied Artemis as he rubbed the back of his head from where Jared had cracked him. He rolled his eyes in vexation at the implication that nearly everyone seemed to have on hand that this was somehow his fault. Just because he’d pretty much gained a sixth sense for those inter-dimensional hellholes after spending so much time getting dragged into them didn’t mean that he could cause them or was responsible for them. However, he was more than willing to bet that his cohorts had a much different idea in mind. “The only thing I got told off that old geezer was that it was supposedly a safe alternative of coming here and that I had to pay a toll while we’re here…” Art’s face twisted into one that could only be described of complete, abstract horror. “I have to… eat… healthy.”

Before the conversation could continue between the two old friends, things immediately seemed to go further shit creek as Sanada’s ship was on lockdown thanks to the crash with Jacob and the others still trapped inside. Naturally, Adam and Jared did the heroic thing and went straight to help and get them out of this sticky situation. Art took one look at the predicament that they were in, rolled his eyes, stretched and promptly fell asleep. There was absolutely positively no way or chance in hell that he was even going to consider the possibility of helping them out. Besides, they had Joe. The silent behemoth immediately got the job done by ripping the damn door open with one lightning charged, giving the Fearless Mentor, Asian Obi Wan Kenobi and Naruto approximately enough time to run like hell and escape before it blew up. If anyone was even remotely going to question his lack of activity he could always blame the lack of chakra, the wormhole sucking most of his energy (a feat which he’d never quite realized until now. Although given that whenever he usually went through one, he was too busying hyped up on adrenaline to survive, he could be forgiven for not noticing that.) or just the good fashioned fact that he was a death row inmate that was tasting fresh air and freedom for the first time in years. Anyone one of those scenarios was perfectly fine. So while all this merry mayhem and chaotic calamity was happening, he was off to the Sandman Land to be welcomed by cute girls, cake and every single thing of sweet unhealthy food that his sugar deprived brain could think of.