Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks
    Jacob Summers Thomas Yamato Sanada

Tom nodded to Remy as he brought up his sword pressing the Finisher button "The Waza!" The Sword blared out "Time to finish this!" He said spinning the Akaninger shuriken activating the attack as he leaped into the air eventually coming down and slashing Zurgane right between the eyes. "NINJA ISSEN!" The sword said as Tom flipped backwards then watching Remy do the honors as the avatar of Zurgane exploded and disappeared. Tom demorphed as he panted, fatigue setting in. "I'd call that a good training session." He nodded to Remy.

Sanada and Jacob were on the Bridge when the comms started beeping. "Well look whos finally here!" Jacob said sarcastically knowing what was to come next. Sanada shrugged and pulled up the comms on the screen. "It seems you've finally decided to come out of that hole you were in Mr Belmont. I take it the slight coaxing from Mr Kougami, Rito and Goldar did the trick?" Sanada replied. Jacob shook his head as he kept an eye on the radar as he saw the Cyclopsis come up. "Why am I not surprised he had that in his arsenal." He remarked. "Tom and Remy, come up to the Bridge, it's time."

Tom heard the announcement and looked at Remy. "No time to waste. I'm getting fired up in anticipation!" He said racing her out the door.

"Well since we are all here...well you guys will see this on video and audio." Sanada said pulling up a set a coordinates. "I am sending you a set of coordinates, it is a secret black ops base under Satanael. We will rendezvous outside the planet and stealthily approach the base via drop pods...or however you want to get down there...just don't bring the ship down...unless you want to be discovered." He remarked. "Could always use the galaxy gliders." Tom suggested. "Not bad." Jacob said. "Anyone else have a idea?" Sanada asked opening up the meeting for discussion
    Last edited by Luka Millfy; 09-02-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy Anderson

Remy jumped back as Tom brought his sword forward striking Zurgane between the eyes. She whipped her Escrima sticks in front of her and charged them, shocking Zurgane ….jolting him into oblivion. She stepped backwards, bending forward hands on her knees as she released her morph. Tilting her head she looked up at Tom.
    “Very good, I haven’t fought like that in…well awhile.”
    Remy remained there…hands on her knees bent over, recuperating.
    “Tom and Remy, come up to the Bridge, it’s time.”
    Remy sighed…exhausted from the training session she had just exited. She held back a laugh as Tom raced past her on his way to the bridge. She stepped lightly onto the bridge, her eyes scanning the area. Looking up at the screens ..she startled at the faces looking back at them through the comms. Blinking owlishly before regaining her bearings.
    Leaning back against one of the consul she listened to the conversation floating around her. She held back a smirk as Tom suggested the galaxy gliders.
    “I agree with Tom, the galaxy gliders seem like the best option in this case. We go in silently, get what we there for and get out.” Remy pipped up from where she was leaning against. Reaching up, Remy pushed away the stray hair that fell over her eyes.
    Last edited by RavenDCloud; 09-01-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Thanks
    Jared Michaels Adam Park

Jared crossed his arms as Jacob's smug face appeared on the screen. He listened to Sanada relay the current set of plans, but his eyes never left Jacob. Jared's eyes narrowed, "Here's an idea for you, Mister Zordon Wannabe. Jackoff over there stays on the ship while the boys with actual decency go down and take care of business!" Before anyone could respond, Adam stepped forward, shooting Jared an annoyed look before turning back to the screen, "You'll have to excuse Mr. Michaels. He just spent the last week in the Sahara Desert." Adam glanced back over his shoulder at the motely crew once more, nodded, and addressed Sanada and his crew, "Seeing as how Mister Michaels and Mister Belmont currently have no powers and seeing as how Mister Belmont just got out of prison and is in pretty sad physical shape, I recommend the two boys and their pets remind behind on Cyclopsis, get decent food, training, and generally improve their physical health. In the meantime, I will meet you all at the enemy base. You see, unlike the boys..." Adam reached behind and pulled his Dino Buckler from his belt, then pulled his jacket open to reveal his Zeonizers on one side and his Turbo Morpher and Turbo Key on the other, "...I've come packing."

Jigaku No Banken!

Thanks
    “I don’t really call getting dragged out and carried out against my will to be a little coaxing,” joked Artemis wryly. Before he could continue, Jared rudely butted in by dishing out attitude to Sanada and insulting Jacob in the process. Artemis rolled his eyes at this display of dramatics to which he could only classify as smouldering generic rage and just as he was about to shut his old friend down, Adam did it for him by excusing his behaviour and chalking it up to dehydration and heat stroke after being in the desert. “Dehydration’s no excuse to be a douche man,” chimed in Artemis dryly as he happily devoured some more strawberries and was in the midst of peeling a banana and dipping it into salted caramel sauce. Adam went on, suggesting a battle plan of sorts in which it involved him and Jared staying behind along with Rito and Goldar while Adam went down solo. “Didn’t peg you as the suicidal type,” said Artemis in the same dry tone as before.

He leaned back in his chair as he ravenously licked his lips and took a bite out of his caramel soaked banana. It was a viable option. However, it was also a little bit too risky. Always careful and prudent despite being a poor warrior at least by his own decree, Artemis considered the possibility. On their side the galaxy gliders were certainly one of the best means of transportation as it meant they could swiftly get from Point A to Point B, provided of course that nothing went awry. “In your dreams, Artemis,” he scoffed to himself aloud, probably not even aware that he’d done so. As for Adam’s suggestion on going in solo, there was an exceptionally high possibility of them being outmanned and overwhelmed if they got spotted and in the event that a combat scenario of this type did indeed arise, Artemis’ faith in the combat abilities of the veteran ranger and in whoever Sanada was sending down to rendezvous them with only stretched so far. He knew how people like Satanael operated having been under the chain of command of men and monsters just like him. ‘Doesn’t help that it’s the same way I’ve operated in the past’ he thought. The way of the warrior, of honour and chivalry and fair play that Adam and so many other Rangers practiced and preached had no place in this operation whatsoever.

The brown haired waif smacked his lips together loudly as he glanced over the co-ordinates provided by Sanada and then directly to the video feed, dark eyes staring straight at the party gathered on the Astro Ship, carefully examining them with clinical disdain as though they were specimens on a lab table and then back to his own party members before turning his cold and lifeless eyes to Sanada’s crew. Finally, the death row inmate spoke, voice soft and airy from disuse. "I like the brass balls but try not to swing them so hard,” he commented bluntly to Adam as he vigorously tapped away on the keyboard to send over a data module to the Astro Megaship. “Stealth camo to be integrated into the galaxy gliders. May not be much but it’ll be worth the effort in the long run to help you slip past the sensors and security. Speaking of which…” A crackle of energy surged around Adam’s morphers. “Same goes for your stuff as well.”

His eyes stayed on Sanada as he finished off his banana and greedily licked the remaining specs of caramel sauce off his fingertips. “Let’s do a headcount Sanada: Our teams consist you, a hyperactive ninja that makes Naruto look lazy, a time travelling pirate, Batgirl, a street rat biker and freelancer with an attitude problem, a vet Ranger and two ex-lieutenants of evil,” It was an all-too familiar headcount routine that made Goldar and Rito chuckle fondly with nostalgia, once again Artemis left himself out of the equation. “I’ll send Rito down with Adam and don’t get me wrong I’ve got a lot faith in his combative abilities but I don’t need another pointless death on my hands because of one-man army macho crap and I have no interest in unnecessary casualties or injuries. Two heads are better than one. Goldar will stay up here to man Cyclopsis and maintain a safe distance outside of their scanners. If anything happens, he knows what to do. The monitoring system that I put into Goldar and Rito is still intact, so we’ll have a private communication link and a means of keeping tabs on things.

“When did you do that?!” exclaimed a rather horrified Rito.

“Trust me, you really don’t wanna know,” assured Artemis with a roll of the eyes once more.

“I think I preferred you more when you a hitman for hire,” Rito shuddered. Somehow, Artemis was actually scarier now than he was back in prime of his ninja assassin days. And given his track record of killing a room full of people in 20 seconds, that was one hell of an achievement by Rito's standards and probably by that of Goldar, Adam, Jared and Jacob's as well as each of them had all seen that side of Artemis come out to play on more than one occasion.

“Yeah well, suck it.” Artemis noticed Jared who was still fuming in the corner like a sulking six year old. “Your ugly mug is getting in one of the damn tanks to recuperate. I’ve already been on one sneaking mission with an emotionally unstable idiot and I’d rather not repeat that scenario. Plus if you and Jacob meet up I would much rather avoid a bar room brawl between you two for now in your pissing contest for the time being. Emotions play no place here right now. No ifs, ands or buts. Got it?” He didn’t even bother waiting for a reply as he resumed speaking. “Good. Hmm… Come to think of it… I still have that lying around the place,”

Whatever the hell Artemis meant by ‘that’ was something that was more than enough to fill anyone present with a sense of impending dread and doom. If it was one of his old lab experiments like Fluffy then God help them. He let out an eerie little cackle. "Artificial body that I can temporarily use from a distance, last I checked it still has my old combat capabilities uploaded into it. It can also be used as a detonator if worse comes to worse. Could always send it and a couple of other spare items down in an escape pod or two and blow them up to serve as a distraction. With the attention diverted elsewhere, it'll give you all enough time to make it to the rendezvous point. Ultimately though, it's your call guys. What'll it be?"
    Last edited by Hakumen; 09-03-2017 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy Anderson

Leaning against one of the consuls Remy watched with amusement as the conversation flew between the men on the screen. “Am I really the only female?” She thought as her eyes flickered about, landing on each of the people on the screens before flickering back to the one they call Belmont.

Stifling a giggle, Remy suppressed at smirk as Adam putting the grouchy one in his place. “Wonder if he’s usually that grumpy?” Remy thought as she followed the conversation floating about. Her brown eyes locked onto Rito and Goldar…tilting her head at them lost in her own head momentarily. “I’m pretty sure …” Shaking her head she dismissed the thought. Rubbing at her wrist, she glanced down noticing the awful shade of purple it was turning. “Great…I knew it felt a little weird.” Rotating her wrist gently she glanced back up at the screen and blinked at the caramel sauce that Belmont was currently devouring.

She glanced back in Tom’s direction and Sanada’s wondering what their input would be before Belmont’s referral of her being bat girl gained her attention. Listening to his dialogue, Remy agreed two hands were better than one but then again, she was getting used to being back in action. She still felt a bit rusty.

“Well then…I say let the games begin. A diversion would aide us and give us the time we need…” Flexing her hand by her side shooing away the nerves that started creeping up. Choosing to ignore the phrase “ Come to think of it…I still have that lying around…” rather than let it seep in and have here worry. She was worried but if she thought on the matter too much she’d be useless and too many had already suffered when she lost herself to her own thoughts. The best course of action was to black everything out and focus on the matter at hand.

Thanks
    Jacob Summers Thomas "Tom" Yamato Sanada

Jacob simply let anything Jared say go in his ear and out the other as he concentrated on piloting the ship while keeping an eye on the power levels. He watched Art make slight adjustments to the ships power level and make some necessary modifications to the Galaxy Gliders 'Definitely will be worth it in the long run' Jacob noted. "Either way, I'm fired up to be on this mission!" Tom exclaimed "Easy there, Satanael could be ready for us. We need to use the utmost caution when dealing with his forces. We don't know who he has recruited at this time." Sanada pointed out.

"We will split into two squads per Art's suggestion, Rito, Adam and whatever Artemis has planned will head into the base first. Jacob, Remy and Tom will hit another part of the base. Gather what intel you can get, anything will be useful at this point. However if you find any VIPs, civilians or useful property, that is priority one. Teleporting is impossible at this point as we are unable to get a fix on it's location, once you establish it, I will be able to extract you when the mission is over." Sanada concluded. "Putting the Megaship into Stealth mode, activating...now." Jacob said while having the ship hover just out of range. "Let's use the Galaxy Gliders." He said nodding to both Remy and Tom.

"Good luck!" Sanada said to both squads.

Tom looked at Jacob then Remy as they got to the shooter tubes. "Let's do this!" He said without hesitation jumping into the tube. Jacob shrugged before jumping into his own. Tom was flailing trying to control his glider. "I will conquer this! Whoa!" He yelled while flailing his arms. "Easy, you need to keep yourself steady or you're gonna go flying. Activating stealth on the gliders now." Jacob said as the three of them descended down onto the planet landing behind a overlook of the base. Jacob snuck up to get an overview of the base. "This isn't going to be easy..." Jacob surmised seeing Gormin patrols mixed in with some triptoids.

Thanks
    Adam Park Rito

Adam nodded and closed his jacket, noting the stealth camo on his morphers, "Nice work Belmont. In fact, I just got an idea. Rito, let's go." Adam turned and bolted through the door toward the escape pod bay. Before getting in, he turned to Rito, "Give me ten seconds, then jettison behind me. Keep the encrypted coms up. When I give the signal, disengage... that is, shut off, the stealth on your escape pod. We want them to see us coming." Adam then jumped into his escape pod and closed the hatch, jettisoning a moment later. Adam kept his coms open and his radar active. Ten seconds later, he saw a second escape pod jettison from Cyclopsis. Bag of bones can follow orders. Good. As they approached orbit, Adam hit the coms, "Rito. Now." Adam hit his stealth as his escape pod appeared on every radar and scanner that was looking. He piloted the escape pod down and landed in a small forest clearing just outside the enemy base. As he stepped out of the pod, Rito's pod came crashing down a few feet away. The pod's door flew off as Rito stepped out holding his head. Adam shook his, "You still don't know how to land that thing?" He then pulled out a pair of cuffs and tossed the to Rito as he palmed something in his right hand before holding out both of his wrists, "Put those on me and take us to the gate. We're walking in the front door." Rito looked at the cuffs puzzled, but shrugged and did as he was told, leading Adam to the front gate. As they walked, Adam's coms crackled to life as he and Rito established connection to everyone else, "I won't be able to say much, but I can hear you all. What, exactly are we looking for in here?" Rito and Adam approached the front gate as Adam waited for a response. Rito knocked on the guardhouse, "Hey! Open this gate, you hear?! I got a Ranger here!"

Jared Michaels

Jared sighed and placed a hand on Artemis' shoulder, "Screw you mister skin and bones." He stuck his tongue out at Artemis and squeezed his shoulder lightly, "It's good to see you again my friend." He released Artemis' shoulder and motioned for Goldar to follow him as he walked off the bridge to one of the healing tanks. He stripped down to a white undershirt and tightie-whities, popped it open and made to step in, but stopped as he turned to Goldar, speaking under his breath so Artemis couldn't hear, "If things go South, wake me." Goldar nodded as Jared stepped into the tank and closed his eyes. The door slid shut as the healing matrix took hold.
    Last edited by Shadow Ranger; 09-15-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Jigaku No Banken!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remy Anderson

Hearing her name called, Remy nodded her head in acknowledgment. She rolled her shoulders easing the tension she felt forming. Sanada began speaking, explaining the plan and dividing them into teams. She laughed softly as she noticed Tom’s eagerness to complete the mission. Drawing a deep breath, she released it slowly. She followed Jacob and Tom towards the shooter tubs after being dismissed by Sanada. She bit her lip as worry crept up, working its way up her entire system.

“This won’t be like the last time.” Remy reminded herself as she saw flashes of her past, with long fallen teammates in front of her. The ghost of her past haunting her present, shaking herself to clear the thoughts from her mind. Breathing in and out she released another large breath before steeling herself, nerves and jumped through the shooter tubes, landing on the awaiting galaxy glider. She smiled in fondness at it felt as though she was riding a trusted bike. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Tom flailing about on his glider. She bit her lip as she wonders if she should offer advice but decide against it as she flew behind Tom and Jacob. Landing her glider behind the overlook of the base, Jacob’s remark about it not being easy.
    “This isn’t going to be a simple walk in the park, is it?” Remy asked her finger tapping against the end of her Escrima stick awaiting the next move.

Thanks
    The plan was set and the players were moving into position and all that was left was to get the ball rolling to get things further underway. It felt strange seeing Jacob again after being cooped up behind bars for the last few years and he had to give him credit where it was due for coolly ignoring Jared’s emotional outburst. If he were to venture an educated guess then he would say that Jared blamed Jacob for the things that had gone on in the past, including Art being incarcerated. “Boys will be boys I guess,” he thought. He would bet any money that it was certainly going to devolve from a shouting match to a fist fight or two if Jacob and Jared ever got face to face again and as far as Artemis was concerned, he was more than happy to fob that off for as long as humanly possible until the mission was over.

He leaned back into his, sprawling one leg over an arm while propping an elbow up on the other like a housecat coming in for food. He reached over to one of the jars next to him and dug his hand in, fumbling around for a few seconds before pulling out cookie dough bites and Haribo cola bottles. His consummation of yet another unhealthy food product had not gone unnoticed by those present with Goldar dangerously eyeing him up as if to say “Do not stain my baby” whilst Rito looked like a lost puppy titling its head to one side and tried to make himself look busy by sharpening his sword.

‘Where the devil is he constantly getting this seemingly never-ending supply of food? How is he not diabetic? And where’s mine?!’ thought Rito as he sat there silently fuming before admiring his bone sword as a job well done. Yet sure enough before he could broach the subject to the skinny little dweeb, Adam dragged him off to the escape pod bay. “Get off me! I can walk myself!” he protested loudly as he was pulled along for the ride, much to the amusement of Goldar who sat there snickering and even Artemis managed to at least twitch out a blink and miss it half-smile.

A hand cusped itself onto his bony shoulder and Art didn’t even need to turn to know that it was Jared. "Screw you mister skin and bones." He said jokingly and going so far as to childishly stick his tongue out at Artemis in jest as he squeezed his shoulder and remarked that it was good to see him again. Artemis didn’t even usher a response or any kind of acknowledgement and instead kept focused on the monitors before him as polished off the cookie dough bites and cola bottles and moved onto sugar coated strawberries and a 2kg jar of crunchy peanut butter. Sleep could wait for the time being. For the time being, he would wait a little while before deploying in the help they would no doubt need. “Time to see where this goes from here,” he muttered as he watched this interesting gambit by Rito and Adam unfold on the monitors.

Rito Revolto and Adam

The gates slowly opened up, enabling the two of them to walk on through and enter the compound. As they walked down the hall with Rito being the part of a glorified captor a little well for comfort, the two of them were briefly stopped.

“What business do you have here?” the guard on the left asked in a bored tone. Clearly somebody was just in it for the paycheque.

Rito suppressed a chuckle as this reminded him of the rescue mission that Artemis had been assigned to which led to them tagging along and royally irritating Artemis to no end and then getting into a less than stellar confrontation with General Shadow. “Got a Ranger, heard this was the place to dump them off and get some money for his head.” He roughly yanked Adam forward, nearly pulling the poor man off his feet. “Little scrawny and nerdy looking but you’re looking at the genuine article of Adam Park himself!” Adam opened his mouth to try and talk only to get backhanded by Rito. “Slaves don’t talk!”

The Gormin guard to the right giggled. “He knows the score. Let him in.”

The large double doors opened and they entered in.

"You getting all this Art?" Rito whispered.

"Every second of it. I'll be sending Joe in later on if shit goes awry,"

A sense of dread filled Rito and Adam at the thought of whatever God forsaken hellish weapon of mass destruction that Art was referring to. The two shared a look of unadulterated horror as they advanced deeper into the compound.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“What do you think it is?”

“And I would know this why exactly?”

“You, him and the monkey spent more time together than he spent with me or most of his supposed team-mates, so I guess by default, you guys probably know him better,”

“Trust me Park, whatever demented lab leftover that that sugar high maniac has coming in to back up us up is something that I do not nor ever want to know. Only one that he actually spoke to about it was Big Ed himself.”

“Wait. What?!” Now Adam was baffled. “When the hell did Zedd and Art ever meet?”

“You remember when you misfits came back in time and wound up in the middle of the war?”

“How could I not?” retorted the Black Ranger.

“That’s when! That little shit and Ed got on like a house on fire. Suffice to say, their conversations were beyond scarring,”

“You two do realize that I can still hear you, right?” Artemis cheekily chimed in on the comm. The ‘Oh crap’ look on their faces spoke volumes to say the least and Artemis leaned back in his chair with the mother of all smug grins on his face for a job well done. Sure enough, the unusual odd couple continued further in, passing training sessions, a variety of arms dealers and slave traders and a number of buyers approached Rito for the selling price of Adam and all of them were shot down by Rito for them being too cheap. They also chatted with numerous cartel members, learning of the ins and outs of the place such as today having a particularly interesting death match event between the slaves for their freedom, a new shipment of weapons and stock supplies were coming in this afternoon and of course that a number of races and worlds had fallen under the ruling iron fist of Satanael. But when asked about the man himself, everyone clamoured up, presumably out of fear. As they gathered intel, one particularly helpful Gormin informed Rito that if he wanted to put up an auction for Adam then the Kavard Family were the best ones to go to since they’d done some dealings where bounty hunting and Rangers were concerned. The kind old chap was even nice enough to tell them where they were based in the compound of the West Wing on Section CR15E over the bridge. Sure enough, that’s where they were headed.

“I don’t called $$60,000,000,000 cheap,” huffed Adam as they crossed over the bridge.

“Oh shut it,” muttered Rito as he smacked him over the back of the head once again much to a very verbal protest from Adam for the tenth time.

For the faintest flicker of a moment, they halted their stride as Adam looked down, distracted by the distressed screams and cries below them of slaves and civilians being dragged along the ground and thrown back into their holding cells while others were beaten, tortured and ruined. He took a step forward, ready to leap down, morph and spring into action without a moment’s delay.

“I should do something!” he said quietly to himself as he took another step forward towards the ledge.

“Go ahead. Fall to your death. That’ll be of great use to them,” Rito sarcastically remarked as he yanked him backwards and dragged him along.

“You son of a-“

“Listen I get the hero complex that you and all the rest of your Ranger Buddies have but we got a job to do. And right now, that means keeping up appearances. So come on, let’s get over the bridge, play our parts and keep looking.”

Adam grimaced. Clearly after all these years the veteran still wore his heart on his sleeve where the safety of people were concerned and while he was a lot more mellow and open than he was back in his younger days that didn’t stop him from feeling like more could be done. “Fine.” His response was flat and half-hearted in delivery as he swallowed his pride and moved on. The mission objective was to gather intel and perhaps there would be more answers waiting for them with the Kavard Family. Sure enough, with the two of them moving about as they were, this was a golden opportunity for Jacob’s team to also find a way in and with all the hustle and bustle, it would be a fair bit easier on them especially given that the enemies eyes were keenly focused on Rito and Adam's activities for now.

Thanks
    Jacob Summers Thomas "Tom" Yamato Isabel Kavard

Jacob keeping a close eye on the progress of Rito and Adam as they passed through the gate. "Let's go" He said noticing a gap in the security patrol and into the building itself.

Silver locks of hair rushed by a set of men in white lab coats. Isabel keeping a stern look on her face as her feet pushed her towards the automatic doors ahead. Just as she reached them and the sound of the hydraulics clinking together to open the doors sounded, she heard someone yell her name. In a robotic fashion, she whirled around on her heels to face a rather short, stout man with a lack of hair, but a rather large amount of facial hair. "Yes Doctor Wilson?" her melodic tone made him splutter a question that sounded like he was asking where she was going. "It seems we have another ranger at our disposal thanks to our bounty hunters...I want to get to him before anyone else does" she smiled as the doctor approved of her actions and handed her a small orb-like device that resembled a small globe. "Just in case" the doctor had told her "thank you". After placing the key in her right pocket, she headed out of the doors, her pace quickening leaving the doctor watching the monitors of the base.

As Jacob and the crew came around the corner, they skidded to a halt as Isabel came scurrying past them a corridor down. "She looks like shes in a hurry somewhere..." Tom mentioned. "Probably has to do with Adam and Rito I'd assume. They can handle themselves. Let's keep focused." Jacob replied as they saw where the main lab where she came out of. "That must be the lab we are looking for." Tom said peering inside. "One scientist, couple guards. Nothing special yet..." He said "Alright, you and Remy will cover me and take out those guards while I deal with the doctor.

The Doctor peered into the monitors "Check the exterior, we cannot have any surprises for the Lord's arrival." He commanded as Tom took out one of the guards stealthily. "Unit 424 how does the West end check out?" The Doc ordered as Remy took out the other guard. Jacob got behind the Doctor with his gun drawn. "I wouldn't move if I were you Doctor." Jacob said. "What do we have here? Intruders...no...Rebels...Power Rangers. Nice of you to come to my doorstep. More test subjects." The Doctor maniacally said. "Testing my patience Doctor." Jacob said annoyed. Tom kept a lookout for more Gormin with Remy. "This Doctor is certainly annoying..." He remarked. Jacob grabbed the Doctor and brought him over to the console. "You will log into the mainframe or you will not leave here in one piece." He threatened as the Doctor continued to laugh at the threats. "Like I'm going to give in to your demands." He said. "Alright then." Jacob said punching him in the face and smacking him into the table. "How about now?" He asked. "Alright...alright..." The Doc said logging Jacob into the mainframe before being dumped at the feet of Remy and Tom. "Sorry about this..." Tom said putting a sleep ninjutsu on the Doctor.

Jacob skimmed through the data looking for anything they could use, two files in particular came up that interested him. -GAVAN- and -KYU- "It seems they have prototypes of this tech here. I'll download the specs onto a flash drive and steal the tech." He said looking through the schematics. "From what I can tell, it looks like they just finished one of them. The other is still in testing according to the data." He rambled "So its an R&D base for Satanael?" Tom asked.

Back in the West Wing on Section CR15E, Isabel awaited the arrival of the bag of bones with his catch of ranger scum. "Well, if it isn't Rito and the one known as Adam Park." She said with her arms crossed as she summoned triple the amount of Gormin's than normal. One of them had a briefcase of money for the bounty. "Give me the Ranger and you'll get your money. Pull anything funny and it'll get nasty real fast!" She commanded waiting the two of them to make their move as she held onto a purple orb like device in the right hand.
    Last edited by Luka Millfy; 10-01-2017 at 04:43 PM.