Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    UPDATE: I have added the history section and thus completed the first bio I've written for a Rangervision RPG in like five years.

Cyclone! Joker!

Thanks
    Excellent work as always, Question. I don't know if you did this intentionally, but you've given Kara the perfect reason to regularly visit Gotham City. Lord knows Gotham Proper could use a good Social Worker.

The only criticism I have of the bio is this: Shouldn't her Secret Identity NOT be her real name? I was thinking you'd use something like Karen Kent for her Secret Identity.

Jigaku No Banken!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Thanks!

For this character, Kara Kent is the name she was born with. Kara Zor-El is an honorary Kryptonian name she got from the Fortress as a teenager.

It's a little janky maybe, but it's also what they do for the tv show so I ran with it.

Cyclone! Joker!

Thanks
    I just posted a bio for the game. My mix of Spidey/Aquaman. Thought the team could use some levity.
    Last edited by White Ranger Power; 05-01-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Kara and Jackson should be best friends.

Cyclone! Joker!

Thanks
    They should! I could totally imagine that!

Thanks
    Would it okay to use an existing hero but make them a member of a Lantern Corps?

Thanks
    You mean using an existing character and making them a Lantern instead of who they are on Earth 0? Yeah that's fine. Clear it with GPR first as he has extended plans for Lanterns.

Jigaku No Banken!

Thanks
    UPDATE: I've updated the Casting Calls Hero List with everyone who has submitted a bio thus far. Also, don't know if you guys noticed, but I added all the primary cities to the RPG's Sub-Forum. I'm thinking we should start with who we have. I was waiting for GPR to finish his character's history and I was waiting for a couple people to write their bios, but they can do that after we've started. I will be updating the Hero List in Post One of this thread in short order. The Casting Call will remain open indefinitely so anyone that is interested can still post a bio.

For those already accepted, do remember to put up, at least, mini-bios for your regularly recurring side-character. I will be finishing mine soon. Also, if you would like me to add a location to the Sub-Forum, let me know.

Standing Orders for Start of RPG: Start up a story you would like to tell about your hero and his or her world using the Thread Title Format outlined under the "What Is A Persistent World RPG?" Section in Post One of this thread and Post One of the Casting Call. This should establish your character, some side characters, maybe a villain, and, most importantly, his or her world (the city, its people, criminal element, corruption, technological standing, politics, etc.). I will be throwing up a post in Gotham once I finish my side-character bios.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since Superman is always the first hero of any DC World (where he exists), my plot device character will be drawn to Question's character of Kara first. Depending on where Question starts her out, my plot device character may need or choose to interact with another person's character. I'm just letting you all know this so you don't get all surprised if my plot device character pops in out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Shadow Ranger; 06-17-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Jigaku No Banken!