2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red Anniversary Ranger

0 0%
  • Red Millennium Ranger

2 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

RV Favicon Power Rangers: 25th Anniversary

left side: Ultimate Mikey as himself (cameo appearance)
    right side: Mike Ginn as himself/Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself
    Blue Millennial Ranger

Peta-Marie Rixon as herself
    Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself
    Orange Millennial Ranger

Malika Eubank as herself
    Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew as himself
    Black Millennial Ranger

James Reese as himself
    White Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as himself
    Aqua Millennial Ranger

Mike O'Laskey as himself
    Crimson Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself
    Silver Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself
    Bronze Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself
    Shouma Kai as Paradox
    Gold Millennium Ranger

---

The Divinity

Syo Jinnai as Enter
    Ayame Misaki as Escape

Shouma Machii as Menace

THE DIVINITY: PART THREE
    A Tear In Time And Space

part one

"So what is it going to be Power Rangers?" Menace asked, "Will you worship and follow The Divinity or be destroyed?"

"Neither," Mike Ginn said, getting into a fighting position. A red glow formed around his left hand and when the glowing had stopped a black glove was on his hand.

Matt who was still holding the Red, Blue, and Yellow Millennial Crystals, was feeling heat from the Red Millennial Crystals. He saw it glowing and he threw it to Mike Ginn, who caught it.

"Let the real games begin!" he said in a strict voice, holding his fist close to his heart and placing the Red Millennial Crystal into the Millennial Controller.

Mike's orb started glowing and a red flaming light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the flamed light faded, there stood Mike in a red colored suit. He had never felt so much power before and he liked how he had metal around him. It was a red colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Red Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in red color. His helmet was red with his visor being of a Phoenix, with one wing on the left and one wing on the right.. On top was a craving of a Phoenix. There was a metal-like shield on his chest. It was the color of red and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Phoenix. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored red with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Phoenix and it was glowing a red color. The pants of the suit were red with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored red. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 1 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background. It was a little different than the others. There were flames inside the circle. He held out his right hand and he was holding fire. The fire started forming into a gun and when the flames had died down he was holding a gun similar to the gun that Super Ninja Steel uses when finishing a monster in their Megazord.

(Instead of a lion, image its a Phoenix face)

He started firing at Menace. Fireballs started firing at him, but he was able to dodge all of them. An aqua light started to cover him and he started transforming into a monster. The creature was green. He had a long nose and on top looked like he was wearing a crown.

"My turn!" Menace said, holding out his hands and forming a green energy ball and flung it at Mike Ginn. Mike Ginn didn't have to time to dodge the blast and fell to the ground. He noticed that the red light on his belt started to flicker.

"What's going on?" Mike Ginn asked.

"Well once the light goes out," Ludi Lin said, "You morph back to human form and the Millennial Crystal has to charge."

"What if you use it before it charges?" Mike Ginn asked.

"The Millennial Crystal uses your own life force to power up," Mike O'Laskey said, "and when the light goes out again, you die."

"So it's just like our Controllers," Peta-Marie said.

"Yes," Selwyn said, "Now maybe it's time for you and Brennan to get into the action. We can't use our Millennial Crystals until it charges. Going into Zord form takes a lot out of you and drains a lot of power."

"Oh great!" Brennan said, getting tossed the Blue Millennial Crystal.

"Let the real games begin!" Brennan shouted, creating a fist close to his heart, and putting in the Blue Millennial Crystal into the Millennial Control which formed on his hand.

Brennan's orb started glowing and a blue light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Brennan in a blue colored suit. He felt super energized and he liked it. It was a blue colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Blue Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in blue color. His helmet was blue with his visor being of a Minotaur's head, almost like the Green Mystic Force Ranger but a bit larger. On top was a craving of a Minotaur's head. There was a metal-like shield on his chest. It was the color of blue and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Minotaur's head. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored blue with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Minotaur's head and it was glowing a blue color. The pants of the suit were blue with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored blue. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 2 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

"Here Peta-Marie," Matt said, throwing the Yellow Millennial Crystal at her, "Catch!"

Peta-Marie caught the Yellow Millennial Crystal and a black glove appeared on her left hand. She put the Yellow Millennial Crystal into the hole it belonged in.

"Let the real games begin!" Peta-Marie shouted, extending her left arm.

Peta-Marie's orb started glowing and a yellow light started to wrap around her left arm and then up around her head, around her right arm, and then down to her chest and down to her feet. When the light faded, there stood Peta-Marie in a yellow colored suit. She felt super energized and was glad to have power back. It was a yellow colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Yellow Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in yellow color. Her helmet was yellow with his visor being of a Pharaoh's headdress. On top was a craving of a Sphinx (looks like Zeo Ranger 3's Zord). There was a metal-like shield on her chest. It was the color of yellow and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Sphinx. There were black stripes on the side of her top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored yellow with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Sphinx and it was glowing a yellow color. The pants of the suit were yellow with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored yellow. Also on her left shoulder blade there was the number 3 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

"I have a Sphinx!" Peta-Marie called, all excited.

"I'll catch her off guard," Escape said, shooting her guns, Scooter and Chaos at Peta-Marie.

Out of the corner of her eye, Peta-Marie caught that and before the bullets could hit her, she dodged them, doing a cartwheel over by Matt.

"You little brat!" Escape shouted, firing some more rounds at her but missing.

"Why don't you have a tantrum why don't you!" Peta-Marie sarcastically said, holding out her right hand and a glow started to form on her hand. When the glowing at stopped a Pharaoh's crook, she was holding.

"A crook?!" Peta-Marie exclaimed, pointing it at Escape, "I wonder what this does!"

A beam of yellow light shot out and hit Escape. Escape started to rise up to the sky. Enter and Menace stopped fighting to look at see. Enter went up to Peta-Marie but didn't get very far because Mike Ginn fired his Phoenix Shot Gun at him. That's the name he decided to call it right then and there. The blast brought Enter back a ways and fell into Menace. Peta-Marie let Escape go and she fell right on top of the three of them.

"You guys aren't much fighters," Brennan said, just leaning by a tree, "I don't really have to do anything."

Just then Followers showed up and started running toward Brennan.

"I spoke too soon!" Brennan said, getting into stance.

The Followers came running toward Brennan and one was about to do a flying kick, but Mike Ginn jumped up and intersected the kick sending The Follower down to the ground. When they fell to the group The Follower turned into an aqua orb and flew up to the sky. The clothes and masks were left. Both Mike and Brennan were confused.

"They are humans," Mike O'Laskey said, "They were brainwashed to follow The Divinity but once you hurt them, they turn into balls of energy and go up to the sky. I'm guessing the ship is above and they go to The Divinity."

"That's right," Escape said, laughing, "and there are plenty more of them. Lionatrix! Attack these Rangers."

Lionatrix appears out of no where with some more Followers. The Followers looked at Lionatrix to wait for orders, when Lionatrix ordered the Followers to attack the rangers. Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie started running toward them. Even though they couldn't morph Ludi, Mike O'Laskey, Matt, and Selwyn started running toward the Followers to help. Paradox had an idea of not to hurt them but to contain them.

"Hey guys," he said, "Get all The Followers together in one spot and I will wrap a force field around them."

"Can you do that?" Mike Ginn asked, trying to block a Follower.

"There is a lot of things I can do now that the virus is neutralized," Paradox said, smiling.

"That's a good idea," Jesse said, running in with Anthony.

All nine of them gathered all The Followers together in a huddle and quickly moved out of the way. Paradox raised his hands and created a force field around The Followers so they wouldn't escape. It was an electrified force field. Mike Ginn and the others thought they wouldn't get free, but The Followers didn't stand still; they moved right into the force field getting all blasted.

"No!" Paradox shouted.

Everyone saw all of them turn into aqua orbs and went right up to the sky. Lionatrix, Escape, Enter, and Menace started laughing.

"Your plan didn't work," Enter said, "Now Lionatrix destroy the rangers."

"With pleasure," Lionatrix said, bowing, then watching Escape, Enter, and Menace disappear, "You are mine rangers."

"I don't think so," Mike Ginn said, lining up his Phoenix Shot Gun at Lionatrix and firing a shot at Lionatrix causing the monster to spark a bit. Lionatrix roared and started charging after the rangers, knocking Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie to the ground. All their cravings on their belt buckle started blinking. Paradox went over to Matt, Mike O'Laskey, Selwyn, Jesse, Anthony, and Ludi and said they should find somewhere safe until they can morph again. All of them thought that it was a smart idea and went to a safe area. As for Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie, they got up and Peta-Marie held out her crook and fired it at Lionatrix. The same thing happened to Lionatrix as it did Escape. He started floating up to the sky. Peta-Marie wanted to have some fun with this so she kept on slamming him to the ground. He started screaming in pain, like a human would scream.

"Peta-Marie stop," Mike Ginn commanded, "I think there is a real person in there."

"Just like the Followers were real people?" Brennan asked.

"Yeah," Mike Ginn said, "Menace and them all said you need to worship The Divinity or die. I'm guessing the person inside Lionatrix is a real person who was afraid to die so they chose to worship."

"Maybe we can talk to it," Peta-Marie said, bringing the creature down gently now.

"Listen," Mike Ginn said, "They put a spell on you to turn you into a creature. We can help save you."

Lionatrix starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" Brennan asked.

"I'm laughing because you don't know anything about The Divinity, and his plans," Lionatrix laughed, "The soul of these young man is dead in The Divinity's possession. Escape had no idea that it's not if people worship The Divinity or not; it's the stronger the soul. This human had a strong soul and granted the power to have me come out of his shell. The Followers all have weak souls."

"What are you talking about?" Enter asked, who didn't go that far and wanted to see the fight. Escape and Menace was with him.

"We have been lied to?" Menace asked, "I think we should pay The Divinity a visit. I thought we were helping him make the whole universe to worship him.

"That's what you thought," Escape said, smiling, heading toward Lionatrix.

"Escape?" Enter asked, looking shocked and disappointed, "You knew all along?"

"Well after the stupid Bronze Millennial Ranger destroyed Escape, you asked The Divinity to bring her back from the dead," Escape explained, "My dear Enter, The Divinity has no power of bringing creatures and people back from the dead."

"But The Divinity is god, right?" Menace asked.

"Wrong!" Escape and Lionatrix said in unison, "The Divinity is no god, but The Divinity is very powerful. It took him over one hundred years to become the robot The Divinity is today."

Both Enter and Menace had looks of betrayal and misery in their looks. Both Enter and Menace transformed into creatures. Menace transformed into the green creature with the long noise and had a part of his cloak brown. Enter turned into a creature with a pointy head and his googles were just below that. He had a glow colored face which looked almost like a mask. He had a gold, white, and black cloak with a black cape around him. He also was holding a sword. They started charging at Lionatrix and Escape. Both Lionatrix and Escape laughed as Escape used her guns Chaos and Scooter on them both. Lionatrix fired his three horns he had. One was on each shoulder and the other was on his head. Both the bullets and horns flew and hit at Enter and Menace. Both fell to the ground and they both exploded. Flames started to erupt and just then Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie saw that little cracks were forming in space. Both Lionatrix and Escape disappeared and went back up to the ship.

"So The Divinity isn't trying to get people to worship it?" Brennan questioned.

"I think we have bigger things to worry about guys," Mike Ginn said looking all around and seeing the cracks grow a bit bigger. As they do, shattered pieces of reality fall to the ground and disappear.

"What are we going to do?" Peta-Marie asked.

As one of the cracks grew a bit bigger, the three of them could see someone walking toward them. They looked around the crack and the crack wasn't visible on the other side. All three of them saw the figure in the crack moving closer. Suddenly, they realized who it was. It was Mikey. He was also holding in his hand three Millennial Crystals; orange, green, and black.

"Hi guys," Mikey said.

...to be continued
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; 11-22-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks
    Hello everyone, I am sorry it has been a while but I am currently working on the next installment. Here is a list of the next installments I am planning on doing. Again, sorry for the wait.

The Divinity part 4: A Tear In Time And Space
    The Truth of The Divinity

Remember things might change. These are just coming from my brain. I will have the next installment shortly. The installment of The Morphin Grid will be on the next half of this fan fiction.
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; 12-08-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks

RV Favicon Power Rangers: 25th Anniversary

Before we continue with the story, there are only two more installments left to the first half (or what I consider the first half) to this fan fiction. I am so grateful to all the support I've got. Right now, I would like to thank Mike Ginn, Brennan Mejia, and Peta-Marie for being the first three to say yes in letting me put them in my fan fiction. I would also like to thank my friend Matthew for agreeing to be in this fan fiction as well. Special thanks to Zac and Malika Eubank and Matt Acevedo from Hyper RPG for letting me use them. Thanks to Selwyn Ward, Mike O'Laskey, James Reese, and Anthony Grillo. Ludi Lin, I couldn't get a hold off but I'm sure he would have agreed to the fan fiction. More thanks on the second half after I get done with the last two sections. I want to make a special thank you to all of you who are reading the fan fiction. It means so much to me. Before you continue reading, would you mind answering a question I have for the fan fiction. I'd appreciate it.

HTML Code:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QRGHNN9
    Well I hope you enjoy the rest of the first half of this fan fiction. It is almost time for the big half finale...um I need a better name for it. Anyway enjoy.

-------

left side: Ultimate Mikey as himself (cameo appearance)
    right side: Mike Ginn as himself/Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself
    Blue Millennial Ranger

Peta-Marie Rixon as herself
    Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself
    Orange Millennial Ranger

Malika Eubank as herself
    Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew as himself
    Black Millennial Ranger

James Reese as himself
    White Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as himself
    Aqua Millennial Ranger

Mike O'Laskey as himself
    Crimson Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself
    Silver Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself
    Bronze Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself
    Shouma Kai as Paradox
    Gold Millennium Ranger

---

The Divinity

Syo Jinnai as Enter
    Ayame Misaki as Escape

Shouma Machii as Menace

THE DIVINITY: PART FOUR
    A Tear In Time And Space

part two

"Hi guys!" Mikey said, waving coming toward the edge where the tear was. Mike Ginn looked around and saw that the tear was just on one side.

"Mikey!" Mike Ginn exclaimed, "How are you alive?"

"It's a long story and if the tear in time and space is correct," Mikey said, "we don't really have that much time to talk. To answer your question though, I am not fully alive."

"What does that mean?" Brennan asked.

"Paradox and I died and that hole that opened up was a hole to another parallel universe," Mikey explained, "where The Darkling was there. Luckily the Morphin Masters were there and brought us to The Morphin Grid. There they had machines to revive us. Paradox was the first to be fully heal since after all he is a computer virus. The Morphin Masters fixed him and now his programming is that of a computer anti-virus which has unlocked many powers such as freezing time. Who knew that the future me could be so powerful."

"So he is your future self?" Peta-Marie asked.

"Yes and no," Mikey answered, "He is a future version of me but he has no timeline to go forward to, which I still can't wrap my brain around it, but he is stuck here. If he would travel into the future or past, he would seize to exist. As for me, when I got shot by Paradox the computer virus got terminated and I became fully human. My body is being repaired and I'll be resorted back to life after a while. I am just an advance hologram until I get my body back to 100 percent."

"We miss you," Peta-Marie said.

"Yes, we do," Mike Ginn agreed.

"Guys," Mikey said, "It has only been a couple hours for you. Think how I feel. It's been years for me. Time is being warped with all these tears in time and space."

"When do you think you can come back?" Brennan asked.

"I may never come back," Mikey said, "As long as The Divinity is around, even if I did have my body, I couldn't come back. It would cause..."

"Go on," Mike Ginn said, "It would cause a what?"

"I said more than I need to," Mikey said, looking up and seeing another tear in space open up. "I can't say any more about it and neither can Ludi, Paradox, Mike O'Laskey, and Selwyn. They know too much, but they needed to. If I say any more, The Darkling will appear and you guys aren't ready yet for him."

"I just don't understand," Mike Ginn said.

"You will very soon," Mikey said, "I have seen it."

Mikey tossed Mike Ginn three Millennial Crystals; orange, green, and black.

"Here these belong to Zac, Malika, and Matthew," Mikey said, "they will help you against The Divinity. It will take all twelve of you to beat The Divinity."

He then gestured for Mike Ginn to come closer.

"I need you to promise me something," Mikey said.

"Anything buddy," Mike Ginn said.

"No matter what you find with The Divinity, I need you to destroy it," Mikey said, "No matter what! You need to destroy The Divinity. It is not..."

Mikey then stopped. He had a look of concern in his eye. Everyone turned at the direction Mikey's eyes were. There was Lionatrix standing right behind them. They turned back at Mikey who had stepped away. They could still see him but he was a little ways away.

"Good luck rangers," Mikey said.

"Hello rangers," Lionatrix growled, "I'm back to take care of you guys."

Mike Ginn, Peta-Marie, and Brennan got into fighting stances.

"My boss wanted me to destroy you three first," Lionatrix said, "and that's what I am going to do."

Brennan opened his right hand and a blue going fell upon his hand. The glowing formed into a weapon and when the glowing faded, Brennan was holding a club.

He ran toward Lionatrix and the top part of his club was glowing blue. He raised up his club and struck down on Lionatrix's face with it. The blast sent Lionatrix flying. Both Mike Ginn and Peta-Marie flew up and did a jump kick at Lionatrix while he was flying in the air, making him go further. Lionatrix fell to the ground with a thug. He got up and looked to the sky. He raised out his hands and aqua rays started to shoot down from below. When the rays had stopped, there stood a dozen Followers next to Lionatrix.

"Attack!" Lionatrix called out, having the dozen Followers run toward the three rangers. Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie didn't want to fight them but they knew they had to. They charged toward the Followers and started fighting them. Brennan gave one a good kick and it turned into an aqua colored orb shooting straight into the sky, leaving its mask and clothes. Peta-Marie used her Crook and started making The Follower go up and down. When she had enough, she sent the one Follow crashing into a building. The Follower turned into an aqua orb and went into the sky.

"Sorry," she silently said.

Mike Ginn was battling three of them. He pulled out his Phoenix Shot and started firing at the three. They turned into aqua orbs and went into the sky. There was seven left and they got rid of them easily. The seven turned into aqua orbs and went to the sky. Lionatrix started laughing.

"You are making it way too easy for The Divinity to have ultimate power," Lionatrix laughed.

"How?" Peta-Marie asked.

"The more you send the souls up to my boss," Lionatrix started, "the more powerful he gets and the more the Darkling will come."

"Why would The Divinity want the Darkling to come?" Mike Ginn asked.

"So he could absorbed the Darkling's power and become the Darkling himself," Lionatrix laughed, "and then destroy all the Universes and create just one evil universe."

"If he destroys everything in every universe, there will be no one to worship him," Brennan said.

"Wrong!" Lionatrix growled, "You see those aqua orbs? He...I mean The Divinity plans on taking the souls of every person on Earth and bringing them into the new Universe where they will do The Divinity's bidding.

"He screwed up," Peta-Marie whispered, "He called The Divinity he."

"I heard," Mike Ginn whispered back.

"It doesn't matter," Lionatrix growled, "I'm going to destroy you anyway! The Divinity, lend me your power, so I can grow!"

A beam of aqua light shot down at Lionatrix and all of a sudden, he started growing. There were buildings all around him and he grew so big that he smashed into the buildings, causing them to start to turn into rubble.

"I'm huge!" Lionatrix shouted, "Now I will crush you just like ants."

Lionatrix left his foot up and was about to crush the three rangers, when all of them pressed their glowing belt buckle. Mike Ginn started to grow. As he was growing a red light covered him. The light which once looked like a man shape, transformed into a phoenix shape. The light faded and Mike Ginn was now a phoenix. The same thing happened to Brennan. He started to grow and glow blue. It took form of a Minotaur. Peta-Marie started glowing and a yellow light covered her, transforming her into a Sphinx (just like Zeo 3's Zord). They grew right under where Lionatrix had his foot, that Lionatrix tripped over and fell. He came really close to squashing someone who was trying to run for their lives.

"We need to get him away from the city," Brennan said, trying not to step on anything. He was a good size Minotaur and barely fit in between the buildings.

"I agree," Peta-Marie said, barely missing the buildings as well.

"Alright!" Mike Ginn said, "I can lead him out. Watch this!"

Mike Ginn flew up to the sky. Lionatrix was trying to follow him but he went by the sun and Lionatrix had to shield his eyes. Mike Ginn came swooping down and with his claws, Mike Ginn, picked him up by the shoulders and brought him to mountains. He dropped him off and Lionatrix fell to the ground, causing a huge earthquake. Brennan and Peta-Marie caught up and as Lionatrix got up, Peta-Marie came ramming into him, causing him to fall back down. Brennan came over and with one mighty punch, sent him into the earth a little bit.

"Stay down!" Brennan shouted, looking into Lionatrix's eyes.

They all thought it would be a good idea for them to transform into a Megazord if they could. Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie looked deep down inside themselves and found out that the three of them can transform into one Megazord. Brennan started glowing blue again, but it didn't fully cover him. He flew up to the sky and his upper body started to go down into his lower body. It was like a compartment. On his legs two compartments opened up and his arms and hands went into and it closed up. His head popped off and floated in the air, somewhere, as Peta-Marie started to glow yellow. Just like with the Zeo Megazord, the front legs of the Sphinx came forward and there was a place for the back legs to fold up. A fist for each side came out of a compartment inside the front legs. The Sphinx and the Minotaur hooked together where the Minotaur was the legs and feet and the Sphinx was the body, arms, and hands. The Phoenix started glowing and it started to go down like Zeo 5's Zord did but when it connected, the wings flew out like the Ninja Falcon Zord and the beak of the Phoenix opened up, just like the Dragonzord Fighting Mode, to reveal a head. Inside the Megazord, a white light shone and then Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie were standing on small platforms with their number on the raised platform. They thought that was amazing, how they were the Zords but now that they are a Megazord, they are back as rangers.

"What's this?" Lionatrix asked, getting up, finally, and seeing this Megazord standing in front of him.

"Lionatrix meet the Barron Megazord," Mike Ginn said.

"Barron Megazord?" both Brennan and Peta-Marie questioned, "What kind of name for a Megazord is that?"

"Don't ask me," Mike Ginn said, "The writer gave me that name."

"Well let's call it the Mythic Megazord," Brennan suggested.

"That's a good name for it," Peta-Marie agreed.

"Sorry writer," Mike Ginn said, winking in his helmet, "I tried."

(that was for GoldPhoenixRanger)

"I'm going to destroy you!" Lionatrix shouted.

"I don't think so," Mike Ginn said, "Mythic Phoenix Boomerang!"

Just then the tail of the Phoenix appeared in one of the Mythic Megazord's hand.

"That boomerang doesn't frightened me," Lionatrix lying, backing up a bit.

"It's time we use the Mythic Phoenix Boomerang on Lionatrix," Brennan suggested.

"But won't that kill him" Peta-Marie asked, "and then that will be one more soul for this Divinity guy?"

"Yes," Mike Ginn said, "but we have no choice. He is going to either destroy the city or capture more souls."

"You're right!" Peta-Marie said.

All of a sudden music played in the background. It was the instrumental music for Power Rangers Zeo.

All three of them concentrated and the Megazord eyes (bird eyes and face eyes) lit up. The hand holding the boomerrang flung it back. Lightning struck it and the Megazord flung it at Lionatrix. The Mythic Phoenix Boomerang went right through Lionatrix and then turned around and went through his again and back into the hand of the Megazord. Sparks started to fly out of Lionatrix and smoke as well.

"Sorry master," Lionatrix growled his last, "I have failed you. Long like Mi...."

Lionatrix fell to the ground in a huge explosion. There was a huge aqua orb which went right up to the sky. Brennan, Mike Ginn, and Peta-Marie all looked at each other in confusion as when he fell he didn't say The Divinity.

"You don't think?" Mike Ginn asked, with a weird look on his face through the helmet.

"No, it can't be," Brennan said, shaking his head.

"How could it be, if it is?" Peta-Marie asked, "That won't make any sense."

"Well talk about how Paradox is still alive," Mike Ginn said, "not to mention, Mikey being alive. I mean, sort of."

"Let's find out more of the Divinity, or should I say Mi..." Brennan said, "I think Mikey is still looking though the tear in the wall."

All of a sudden, the Mythic Megazord started glowing and Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie landed on the ground. They started glowing and their suits disappeared. They looked for the tear in space and noticed that there were two tears now; one more on the opposite side of the other one. Two Mikeys' heads popped out. More tears started to form in the sky.

"I don't have time to explain guys," the other Mikey said, tossing three disks that look like Shiba discs, "Put them around your belt buckle and you will recharge faster.
    Sorry, I only found red, blue, and yellow. You'll need it from what Mikey sees."

"How do we get the belts?" Brennan asked.

"Wave your Millennial Crystals around your belt buckle area and your belt will appear," Mikey said, "Now I have to go. I'm creating a paradox being here and over there at the same time. Talk to you guys soon."

The other Mikey left and the four of them could see three kids in the background holding their hands up. Energy was coming out of them closing up the tear. Mikey was dumbfounded and then knew that must be the future him.

"What just happened?" Mike Ginn asked, looking at Mikey.

"I don't know," Mikey said, but I guess I'm going to find three discs that look like Shiba discs. You guys should try them out."

Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie took their Millennial Crystals and waved them around their belt buckle area. Glowing occurred and their belts appeared. The glowing on each person's belts was not glowing. Mike Ginn was the first to put his disc around his belt buckle. It fit! All of a sudden the disc starting glowing red and everyone could see that the glowing on the belt buckle was glowing again. Brennan and Peta-Marie did the same thing and they noticed the same glowing but blue and yellow. The glowing on their belt buckle started glowing as well.

Off in the distance, they saw Escape coming toward them. She was with Enter and Menace.

"What the hell...?" Brennan asked, looking at the three.

"I thought Enter and Menace got destroyed," Brennan said, looking confused.

"I thought so too," Peta-Marie agreed.

"Well, maybe we have to destroy them ourselves to have them officially be destroyed," Mike Ginn said, getting into a fighting stance.

Off in the distance, Matthew, Matt, Zac, Malika, Ludi, Paradox, Mike O'Laskey, James, Anthony, and Selwyn came running toward Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie.

"Our powers are back," Ludi said, "so we are here to help you guys."

"Good," Mike Ginn said, keeping his eyes on Escape, Enter, and Menace, "I think we need all the help we can get.

He threw the Black Millennial Crystal at Matthew. He then three the Green Millennial Crystal at Malika and the Orange Millennial Crystal to Zac. They all made a huge line in front of Enter, Menace, and Escape. Out of the shadows popped three more rangers as well. One was the color violet. On the ranger's helmet, the visor was shaped like a bat. The craving on top of his forehead was that of a bat. He had a shield like Mighty Morphin Green Ranger but instead of a diamond in the middle, he had a circle where another carving of a bat was. He looked similar to all of the other rangers but on his left should there was a circle with a number 9 on it. Standing next to him was another ranger but his suit was another form of red color but a bit darker than Mike Ginn's suit and lighter than Mike O'Lakey's suit. To a trained color expert they would call in Firebrick. On his left shoulder blade he had a circle with the number 10 in it. His visor was the shape of nine tails. It looked like a fancy fan. The carving on top of his forehead also looked like a fancy fan, but it was nine tails. The rest of the suit looked similar to number 9's. Next to the Firebrick Ranger, there was another ranger which looked like the other two, but his color was a gold color but it was darker than Ludi Lin's suit. If the same expert saw the suit, they would say that it was named Golden Rod. On his left shoulder there was a circle with the number 11 on it. All three of them had capes similar to the others were it was in two pieces. Paradox gave Ludi his half of the Gold Millennial Crystal. Ludi put the two halves together and Paradox turned to energy and went into Ludi. Standing in a row were fifteen rangers. The Violet, Firebrick, and Golden Rod Millennial Rangers powered down their suits to reveal who they were.
    (I know I just threw these three in but it is part of the way I'm doing my story and later on they will have a story of how they got their powers and their arc.)

"Game Over" the voice said, as the three of them powered down.

Dustin as himself
    Violet Millennial Ranger

Yoshi Sudarso as himself
    Fire Brick Millennial Ranger

Peter Adrian Sudarso as himself
    Golden Rod Millennial Ranger

"Dustin!?" Matthew exclaimed, "How did you get involved with this?"

"From our friend Mikey," Dustin said, watching as Enter, Escape, and Menace was still walking toward them (the three of them were a bit away.)

"And Yoshi," Mike Ginn chimed in, "I thought you were doing a movie in Indonesia."

"Paradox worked it out for me," Yoshi said.

"You guys know Paradox?" Brennan asked.

"We'll explain later," Peter said, "but right now I think we need to fight."

"Something tells me that this might be our last battle," Peta-Marie said, looking over to Mikey, peaking through the tear.

Mikey just nodded his head and left. Again, three kids were standing in back of him sealing up the tear.

All fifteen rangers put their Millennial Crystals into their gloves, holding them close to their hearts.

"Let the real games begin!!" all fifteen of them shouted.

...to be continued
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; Yesterday at 05:42 PM. Reason: I will do the installment for The Morphin Grid later.