2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red Anniversary Ranger

0 0%
  • Red Millennium Ranger

2 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

RV Favicon Power Rangers: 25th Anniversary

left side: Ultimate Mikey as himself (cameo appearance)
    right side: Mike Ginn as himself/Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself
    Blue Millennial Ranger

Peta-Marie Rixon as herself
    Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself
    Orange Millennial Ranger

Malika Eubank as herself
    Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew as himself
    Black Millennial Ranger

James Reese as himself
    White Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as himself
    Aqua Millennial Ranger

Mike O'Laskey as himself
    Crimson Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself
    Silver Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself
    Bronze Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself
    Shouma Kai as Paradox
    Gold Millennium Ranger

---

The Divinity

Syo Jinnai as Enter
    Ayame Misaki as Escape

Shouma Machii as Menace

THE DIVINITY: PART THREE
    A Tear In Time And Space

part one

"So what is it going to be Power Rangers?" Menace asked, "Will you worship and follow The Divinity or be destroyed?"

"Neither," Mike Ginn said, getting into a fighting position. A red glow formed around his left hand and when the glowing had stopped a black glove was on his hand.

Matt who was still holding the Red, Blue, and Yellow Millennial Crystals, was feeling heat from the Red Millennial Crystals. He saw it glowing and he threw it to Mike Ginn, who caught it.

"Let the real games begin!" he said in a strict voice, holding his fist close to his heart and placing the Red Millennial Crystal into the Millennial Controller.

Mike's orb started glowing and a red flaming light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the flamed light faded, there stood Mike in a red colored suit. He had never felt so much power before and he liked how he had metal around him. It was a red colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Red Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in red color. His helmet was red with his visor being of a Phoenix, with one wing on the left and one wing on the right.. On top was a craving of a Phoenix. There was a metal-like shield on his chest. It was the color of red and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Phoenix. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored red with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Phoenix and it was glowing a red color. The pants of the suit were red with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored red. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 1 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background. It was a little different than the others. There were flames inside the circle. He held out his right hand and he was holding fire. The fire started forming into a gun and when the flames had died down he was holding a gun similar to the gun that Super Ninja Steel uses when finishing a monster in their Megazord.

(Instead of a lion, image its a Phoenix face)

He started firing at Menace. Fireballs started firing at him, but he was able to dodge all of them. An aqua light started to cover him and he started transforming into a monster. The creature was green. He had a long nose and on top looked like he was wearing a crown.

"My turn!" Menace said, holding out his hands and forming a green energy ball and flung it at Mike Ginn. Mike Ginn didn't have to time to dodge the blast and fell to the ground. He noticed that the red light on his belt started to flicker.

"What's going on?" Mike Ginn asked.

"Well once the light goes out," Ludi Lin said, "You morph back to human form and the Millennial Crystal has to charge."

"What if you use it before it charges?" Mike Ginn asked.

"The Millennial Crystal uses your own life force to power up," Mike O'Laskey said, "and when the light goes out again, you die."

"So it's just like our Controllers," Peta-Marie said.

"Yes," Selwyn said, "Now maybe it's time for you and Brennan to get into the action. We can't use our Millennial Crystals until it charges. Going into Zord form takes a lot out of you and drains a lot of power."

"Oh great!" Brennan said, getting tossed the Blue Millennial Crystal.

"Let the real games begin!" Brennan shouted, creating a fist close to his heart, and putting in the Blue Millennial Crystal into the Millennial Control which formed on his hand.

Brennan's orb started glowing and a blue light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Brennan in a blue colored suit. He felt super energized and he liked it. It was a blue colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Blue Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in blue color. His helmet was blue with his visor being of a Minotaur's head, almost like the Green Mystic Force Ranger but a bit larger. On top was a craving of a Minotaur's head. There was a metal-like shield on his chest. It was the color of blue and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Minotaur's head. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored blue with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Minotaur's head and it was glowing a blue color. The pants of the suit were blue with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored blue. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 2 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

"Here Peta-Marie," Matt said, throwing the Yellow Millennial Crystal at her, "Catch!"

Peta-Marie caught the Yellow Millennial Crystal and a black glove appeared on her left hand. She put the Yellow Millennial Crystal into the hole it belonged in.

"Let the real games begin!" Peta-Marie shouted, extending her left arm.

Peta-Marie's orb started glowing and a yellow light started to wrap around her left arm and then up around her head, around her right arm, and then down to her chest and down to her feet. When the light faded, there stood Peta-Marie in a yellow colored suit. She felt super energized and was glad to have power back. It was a yellow colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Yellow Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in yellow color. Her helmet was yellow with his visor being of a Pharaoh's headdress. On top was a craving of a Sphinx (looks like Zeo Ranger 3's Zord). There was a metal-like shield on her chest. It was the color of yellow and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Sphinx. There were black stripes on the side of her top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored yellow with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Sphinx and it was glowing a yellow color. The pants of the suit were yellow with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored yellow. Also on her left shoulder blade there was the number 3 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

"I have a Sphinx!" Peta-Marie called, all excited.

"I'll catch her off guard," Escape said, shooting her guns, Scooter and Chaos at Peta-Marie.

Out of the corner of her eye, Peta-Marie caught that and before the bullets could hit her, she dodged them, doing a cartwheel over by Matt.

"You little brat!" Escape shouted, firing some more rounds at her but missing.

"Why don't you have a tantrum why don't you!" Peta-Marie sarcastically said, holding out her right hand and a glow started to form on her hand. When the glowing at stopped a Pharaoh's crook, she was holding.

"A crook?!" Peta-Marie exclaimed, pointing it at Escape, "I wonder what this does!"

A beam of yellow light shot out and hit Escape. Escape started to rise up to the sky. Enter and Menace stopped fighting to look at see. Enter went up to Peta-Marie but didn't get very far because Mike Ginn fired his Phoenix Shot Gun at him. That's the name he decided to call it right then and there. The blast brought Enter back a ways and fell into Menace. Peta-Marie let Escape go and she fell right on top of the three of them.

"You guys aren't much fighters," Brennan said, just leaning by a tree, "I don't really have to do anything."

Just then Followers showed up and started running toward Brennan.

"I spoke too soon!" Brennan said, getting into stance.

The Followers came running toward Brennan and one was about to do a flying kick, but Mike Ginn jumped up and intersected the kick sending The Follower down to the ground. When they fell to the group The Follower turned into an aqua orb and flew up to the sky. The clothes and masks were left. Both Mike and Brennan were confused.

"They are humans," Mike O'Laskey said, "They were brainwashed to follow The Divinity but once you hurt them, they turn into balls of energy and go up to the sky. I'm guessing the ship is above and they go to The Divinity."

"That's right," Escape said, laughing, "and there are plenty more of them. Lionatrix! Attack these Rangers."

Lionatrix appears out of no where with some more Followers. The Followers looked at Lionatrix to wait for orders, when Lionatrix ordered the Followers to attack the rangers. Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie started running toward them. Even though they couldn't morph Ludi, Mike O'Laskey, Matt, and Selwyn started running toward the Followers to help. Paradox had an idea of not to hurt them but to contain them.

"Hey guys," he said, "Get all The Followers together in one spot and I will wrap a force field around them."

"Can you do that?" Mike Ginn asked, trying to block a Follower.

"There is a lot of things I can do now that the virus is neutralized," Paradox said, smiling.

"That's a good idea," Jesse said, running in with Anthony.

All nine of them gathered all The Followers together in a huddle and quickly moved out of the way. Paradox raised his hands and created a force field around The Followers so they wouldn't escape. It was an electrified force field. Mike Ginn and the others thought they wouldn't get free, but The Followers didn't stand still; they moved right into the force field getting all blasted.

"No!" Paradox shouted.

Everyone saw all of them turn into aqua orbs and went right up to the sky. Lionatrix, Escape, Enter, and Menace started laughing.

"Your plan didn't work," Enter said, "Now Lionatrix destroy the rangers."

"With pleasure," Lionatrix said, bowing, then watching Escape, Enter, and Menace disappear, "You are mine rangers."

"I don't think so," Mike Ginn said, lining up his Phoenix Shot Gun at Lionatrix and firing a shot at Lionatrix causing the monster to spark a bit. Lionatrix roared and started charging after the rangers, knocking Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie to the ground. All their cravings on their belt buckle started blinking. Paradox went over to Matt, Mike O'Laskey, Selwyn, Jesse, Anthony, and Ludi and said they should find somewhere safe until they can morph again. All of them thought that it was a smart idea and went to a safe area. As for Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie, they got up and Peta-Marie held out her crook and fired it at Lionatrix. The same thing happened to Lionatrix as it did Escape. He started floating up to the sky. Peta-Marie wanted to have some fun with this so she kept on slamming him to the ground. He started screaming in pain, like a human would scream.

"Peta-Marie stop," Mike Ginn commanded, "I think there is a real person in there."

"Just like the Followers were real people?" Brennan asked.

"Yeah," Mike Ginn said, "Menace and them all said you need to worship The Divinity or die. I'm guessing the person inside Lionatrix is a real person who was afraid to die so they chose to worship."

"Maybe we can talk to it," Peta-Marie said, bringing the creature down gently now.

"Listen," Mike Ginn said, "They put a spell on you to turn you into a creature. We can help save you."

Lionatrix starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" Brennan asked.

"I'm laughing because you don't know anything about The Divinity, and his plans," Lionatrix laughed, "The soul of these young man is dead in The Divinity's possession. Escape had no idea that it's not if people worship The Divinity or not; it's the stronger the soul. This human had a strong soul and granted the power to have me come out of his shell. The Followers all have weak souls."

"What are you talking about?" Enter asked, who didn't go that far and wanted to see the fight. Escape and Menace was with him.

"We have been lied to?" Menace asked, "I think we should pay The Divinity a visit. I thought we were helping him make the whole universe to worship him.

"That's what you thought," Escape said, smiling, heading toward Lionatrix.

"Escape?" Enter asked, looking shocked and disappointed, "You knew all along?"

"Well after the stupid Bronze Millennial Ranger destroyed Escape, you asked The Divinity to bring her back from the dead," Escape explained, "My dear Enter, The Divinity has no power of bringing creatures and people back from the dead."

"But The Divinity is god, right?" Menace asked.

"Wrong!" Escape and Lionatrix said in unison, "The Divinity is no god, but The Divinity is very powerful. It took him over one hundred years to become the robot The Divinity is today."

Both Enter and Menace had looks of betrayal and misery in their looks. Both Enter and Menace transformed into creatures. Menace transformed into the green creature with the long noise and had a part of his cloak brown. Enter turned into a creature with a pointy head and his googles were just below that. He had a glow colored face which looked almost like a mask. He had a gold, white, and black cloak with a black cape around him. He also was holding a sword. They started charging at Lionatrix and Escape. Both Lionatrix and Escape laughed as Escape used her guns Chaos and Scooter on them both. Lionatrix fired his three horns he had. One was on each shoulder and the other was on his head. Both the bullets and horns flew and hit at Enter and Menace. Both fell to the ground and they both exploded. Flames started to erupt and just then Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie saw that little cracks were forming in space. Both Lionatrix and Escape disappeared and went back up to the ship.

"So The Divinity isn't trying to get people to worship it?" Brennan questioned.

"I think we have bigger things to worry about guys," Mike Ginn said looking all around and seeing the cracks grow a bit bigger. As they do, shattered pieces of reality fall to the ground and disappear.

"What are we going to do?" Peta-Marie asked.

As one of the cracks grew a bit bigger, the three of them could see someone walking toward them. They looked around the crack and the crack wasn't visible on the other side. All three of them saw the figure in the crack moving closer. Suddenly, they realized who it was. It was Mikey. He was also holding in his hand three Millennial Crystals; orange, green, and black.

"Hi guys," Mikey said.

...to be continued
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; 11-22-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks
    Hello everyone, I am sorry it has been a while but I am currently working on the next installment. Here is a list of the next installments I am planning on doing. Again, sorry for the wait.

The Divinity part 4: A Tear In Time And Space
    The Truth of The Divinity

Remember things might change. These are just coming from my brain. I will have the next installment shortly. The installment of The Morphin Grid will be on the next half of this fan fiction.
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; 12-08-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks

RV Favicon Power Rangers: 25th Anniversary

Before we continue with the story, there are only two more installments left to the first half (or what I consider the first half) to this fan fiction. I am so grateful to all the support I've got. Right now, I would like to thank Mike Ginn, Brennan Mejia, and Peta-Marie for being the first three to say yes in letting me put them in my fan fiction. I would also like to thank my friend Matthew for agreeing to be in this fan fiction as well. Special thanks to Zac and Malika Eubank and Matt Acevedo from Hyper RPG for letting me use them. Thanks to Selwyn Ward, Mike O'Laskey, James Reese, and Anthony Grillo. Ludi Lin, I couldn't get a hold off but I'm sure he would have agreed to the fan fiction. More thanks on the second half after I get done with the last two sections. I want to make a special thank you to all of you who are reading the fan fiction. It means so much to me. Before you continue reading, would you mind answering a question I have for the fan fiction. I'd appreciate it.

HTML Code:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QRGHNN9
    Well I hope you enjoy the rest of the first half of this fan fiction. It is almost time for the big half finale...um I need a better name for it. Anyway enjoy.

-------

left side: Ultimate Mikey as himself (cameo appearance)
    right side: Mike Ginn as himself/Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself
    Blue Millennial Ranger

Peta-Marie Rixon as herself
    Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself
    Orange Millennial Ranger

Malika Eubank as herself
    Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew as himself
    Black Millennial Ranger

James Reese as himself
    White Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as himself
    Aqua Millennial Ranger

Mike O'Laskey as himself
    Crimson Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself
    Silver Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself
    Bronze Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself
    Shouma Kai as Paradox
    Gold Millennium Ranger

---

The Divinity

Syo Jinnai as Enter
    Ayame Misaki as Escape

Shouma Machii as Menace

THE DIVINITY: PART FOUR
    A Tear In Time And Space

part two

"Hi guys!" Mikey said, waving coming toward the edge where the tear was. Mike Ginn looked around and saw that the tear was just on one side.

"Mikey!" Mike Ginn exclaimed, "How are you alive?"

"It's a long story and if the tear in time and space is correct," Mikey said, "we don't really have that much time to talk. To answer your question though, I am not fully alive."

"What does that mean?" Brennan asked.

"Paradox and I died and that hole that opened up was a hole to another parallel universe," Mikey explained, "where The Darkling was there. Luckily the Morphin Masters were there and brought us to The Morphin Grid. There they had machines to revive us. Paradox was the first to be fully heal since after all he is a computer virus. The Morphin Masters fixed him and now his programming is that of a computer anti-virus which has unlocked many powers such as freezing time. Who knew that the future me could be so powerful."

"So he is your future self?" Peta-Marie asked.

"Yes and no," Mikey answered, "He is a future version of me but he has no timeline to go forward to, which I still can't wrap my brain around it, but he is stuck here. If he would travel into the future or past, he would seize to exist. As for me, when I got shot by Paradox the computer virus got terminated and I became fully human. My body is being repaired and I'll be resorted back to life after a while. I am just an advance hologram until I get my body back to 100 percent."

"We miss you," Peta-Marie said.

"Yes, we do," Mike Ginn agreed.

"Guys," Mikey said, "It has only been a couple hours for you. Think how I feel. It's been years for me. Time is being warped with all these tears in time and space."

"When do you think you can come back?" Brennan asked.

"I may never come back," Mikey said, "As long as The Divinity is around, even if I did have my body, I couldn't come back. It would cause..."

"Go on," Mike Ginn said, "It would cause a what?"

"I said more than I need to," Mikey said, looking up and seeing another tear in space open up. "I can't say any more about it and neither can Ludi, Paradox, Mike O'Laskey, and Selwyn. They know too much, but they needed to. If I say any more, The Darkling will appear and you guys aren't ready yet for him."

"I just don't understand," Mike Ginn said.

"You will very soon," Mikey said, "I have seen it."

Mikey tossed Mike Ginn three Millennial Crystals; orange, green, and black.

"Here these belong to Zac, Malika, and Matthew," Mikey said, "they will help you against The Divinity. It will take all twelve of you to beat The Divinity."

He then gestured for Mike Ginn to come closer.

"I need you to promise me something," Mikey said.

"Anything buddy," Mike Ginn said.

"No matter what you find with The Divinity, I need you to destroy it," Mikey said, "No matter what! You need to destroy The Divinity. It is not..."

Mikey then stopped. He had a look of concern in his eye. Everyone turned at the direction Mikey's eyes were. There was Lionatrix standing right behind them. They turned back at Mikey who had stepped away. They could still see him but he was a little ways away.

"Good luck rangers," Mikey said.

"Hello rangers," Lionatrix growled, "I'm back to take care of you guys."

Mike Ginn, Peta-Marie, and Brennan got into fighting stances.

"My boss wanted me to destroy you three first," Lionatrix said, "and that's what I am going to do."

Brennan opened his right hand and a blue going fell upon his hand. The glowing formed into a weapon and when the glowing faded, Brennan was holding a club.

He ran toward Lionatrix and the top part of his club was glowing blue. He raised up his club and struck down on Lionatrix's face with it. The blast sent Lionatrix flying. Both Mike Ginn and Peta-Marie flew up and did a jump kick at Lionatrix while he was flying in the air, making him go further. Lionatrix fell to the ground with a thug. He got up and looked to the sky. He raised out his hands and aqua rays started to shoot down from below. When the rays had stopped, there stood a dozen Followers next to Lionatrix.

"Attack!" Lionatrix called out, having the dozen Followers run toward the three rangers. Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie didn't want to fight them but they knew they had to. They charged toward the Followers and started fighting them. Brennan gave one a good kick and it turned into an aqua colored orb shooting straight into the sky, leaving its mask and clothes. Peta-Marie used her Crook and started making The Follower go up and down. When she had enough, she sent the one Follow crashing into a building. The Follower turned into an aqua orb and went into the sky.

"Sorry," she silently said.

Mike Ginn was battling three of them. He pulled out his Phoenix Shot and started firing at the three. They turned into aqua orbs and went into the sky. There was seven left and they got rid of them easily. The seven turned into aqua orbs and went to the sky. Lionatrix started laughing.

"You are making it way too easy for The Divinity to have ultimate power," Lionatrix laughed.

"How?" Peta-Marie asked.

"The more you send the souls up to my boss," Lionatrix started, "the more powerful he gets and the more the Darkling will come."

"Why would The Divinity want the Darkling to come?" Mike Ginn asked.

"So he could absorbed the Darkling's power and become the Darkling himself," Lionatrix laughed, "and then destroy all the Universes and create just one evil universe."

"If he destroys everything in every universe, there will be no one to worship him," Brennan said.

"Wrong!" Lionatrix growled, "You see those aqua orbs? He...I mean The Divinity plans on taking the souls of every person on Earth and bringing them into the new Universe where they will do The Divinity's bidding.

"He screwed up," Peta-Marie whispered, "He called The Divinity he."

"I heard," Mike Ginn whispered back.

"It doesn't matter," Lionatrix growled, "I'm going to destroy you anyway! The Divinity, lend me your power, so I can grow!"

A beam of aqua light shot down at Lionatrix and all of a sudden, he started growing. There were buildings all around him and he grew so big that he smashed into the buildings, causing them to start to turn into rubble.

"I'm huge!" Lionatrix shouted, "Now I will crush you just like ants."

Lionatrix left his foot up and was about to crush the three rangers, when all of them pressed their glowing belt buckle. Mike Ginn started to grow. As he was growing a red light covered him. The light which once looked like a man shape, transformed into a phoenix shape. The light faded and Mike Ginn was now a phoenix. The same thing happened to Brennan. He started to grow and glow blue. It took form of a Minotaur. Peta-Marie started glowing and a yellow light covered her, transforming her into a Sphinx (just like Zeo 3's Zord). They grew right under where Lionatrix had his foot, that Lionatrix tripped over and fell. He came really close to squashing someone who was trying to run for their lives.

"We need to get him away from the city," Brennan said, trying not to step on anything. He was a good size Minotaur and barely fit in between the buildings.

"I agree," Peta-Marie said, barely missing the buildings as well.

"Alright!" Mike Ginn said, "I can lead him out. Watch this!"

Mike Ginn flew up to the sky. Lionatrix was trying to follow him but he went by the sun and Lionatrix had to shield his eyes. Mike Ginn came swooping down and with his claws, Mike Ginn, picked him up by the shoulders and brought him to mountains. He dropped him off and Lionatrix fell to the ground, causing a huge earthquake. Brennan and Peta-Marie caught up and as Lionatrix got up, Peta-Marie came ramming into him, causing him to fall back down. Brennan came over and with one mighty punch, sent him into the earth a little bit.

"Stay down!" Brennan shouted, looking into Lionatrix's eyes.

They all thought it would be a good idea for them to transform into a Megazord if they could. Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie looked deep down inside themselves and found out that the three of them can transform into one Megazord. Brennan started glowing blue again, but it didn't fully cover him. He flew up to the sky and his upper body started to go down into his lower body. It was like a compartment. On his legs two compartments opened up and his arms and hands went into and it closed up. His head popped off and floated in the air, somewhere, as Peta-Marie started to glow yellow. Just like with the Zeo Megazord, the front legs of the Sphinx came forward and there was a place for the back legs to fold up. A fist for each side came out of a compartment inside the front legs. The Sphinx and the Minotaur hooked together where the Minotaur was the legs and feet and the Sphinx was the body, arms, and hands. The Phoenix started glowing and it started to go down like Zeo 5's Zord did but when it connected, the wings flew out like the Ninja Falcon Zord and the beak of the Phoenix opened up, just like the Dragonzord Fighting Mode, to reveal a head. Inside the Megazord, a white light shone and then Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie were standing on small platforms with their number on the raised platform. They thought that was amazing, how they were the Zords but now that they are a Megazord, they are back as rangers.

"What's this?" Lionatrix asked, getting up, finally, and seeing this Megazord standing in front of him.

"Lionatrix meet the Barron Megazord," Mike Ginn said.

"Barron Megazord?" both Brennan and Peta-Marie questioned, "What kind of name for a Megazord is that?"

"Don't ask me," Mike Ginn said, "The writer gave me that name."

"Well let's call it the Mythic Megazord," Brennan suggested.

"That's a good name for it," Peta-Marie agreed.

"Sorry writer," Mike Ginn said, winking in his helmet, "I tried."

(that was for GoldPhoenixRanger)

"I'm going to destroy you!" Lionatrix shouted.

"I don't think so," Mike Ginn said, "Mythic Phoenix Boomerang!"

Just then the tail of the Phoenix appeared in one of the Mythic Megazord's hand.

"That boomerang doesn't frightened me," Lionatrix lying, backing up a bit.

"It's time we use the Mythic Phoenix Boomerang on Lionatrix," Brennan suggested.

"But won't that kill him" Peta-Marie asked, "and then that will be one more soul for this Divinity guy?"

"Yes," Mike Ginn said, "but we have no choice. He is going to either destroy the city or capture more souls."

"You're right!" Peta-Marie said.

All of a sudden music played in the background. It was the instrumental music for Power Rangers Zeo.

All three of them concentrated and the Megazord eyes (bird eyes and face eyes) lit up. The hand holding the boomerrang flung it back. Lightning struck it and the Megazord flung it at Lionatrix. The Mythic Phoenix Boomerang went right through Lionatrix and then turned around and went through his again and back into the hand of the Megazord. Sparks started to fly out of Lionatrix and smoke as well.

"Sorry master," Lionatrix growled his last, "I have failed you. Long like Mi...."

Lionatrix fell to the ground in a huge explosion. There was a huge aqua orb which went right up to the sky. Brennan, Mike Ginn, and Peta-Marie all looked at each other in confusion as when he fell he didn't say The Divinity.

"You don't think?" Mike Ginn asked, with a weird look on his face through the helmet.

"No, it can't be," Brennan said, shaking his head.

"How could it be, if it is?" Peta-Marie asked, "That won't make any sense."

"Well talk about how Paradox is still alive," Mike Ginn said, "not to mention, Mikey being alive. I mean, sort of."

"Let's find out more of the Divinity, or should I say Mi..." Brennan said, "I think Mikey is still looking though the tear in the wall."

All of a sudden, the Mythic Megazord started glowing and Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie landed on the ground. They started glowing and their suits disappeared. They looked for the tear in space and noticed that there were two tears now; one more on the opposite side of the other one. Two Mikeys' heads popped out. More tears started to form in the sky.

"I don't have time to explain guys," the other Mikey said, tossing three disks that look like Shiba discs, "Put them around your belt buckle and you will recharge faster.
    Sorry, I only found red, blue, and yellow. You'll need it from what Mikey sees."

"How do we get the belts?" Brennan asked.

"Wave your Millennial Crystals around your belt buckle area and your belt will appear," Mikey said, "Now I have to go. I'm creating a paradox being here and over there at the same time. Talk to you guys soon."

The other Mikey left and the four of them could see three kids in the background holding their hands up. Energy was coming out of them closing up the tear. Mikey was dumbfounded and then knew that must be the future him.

"What just happened?" Mike Ginn asked, looking at Mikey.

"I don't know," Mikey said, but I guess I'm going to find three discs that look like Shiba discs. You guys should try them out."

Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie took their Millennial Crystals and waved them around their belt buckle area. Glowing occurred and their belts appeared. The glowing on each person's belts was not glowing. Mike Ginn was the first to put his disc around his belt buckle. It fit! All of a sudden the disc starting glowing red and everyone could see that the glowing on the belt buckle was glowing again. Brennan and Peta-Marie did the same thing and they noticed the same glowing but blue and yellow. The glowing on their belt buckle started glowing as well.

Off in the distance, they saw Escape coming toward them. She was with Enter and Menace.

"What the hell...?" Brennan asked, looking at the three.

"I thought Enter and Menace got destroyed," Brennan said, looking confused.

"I thought so too," Peta-Marie agreed.

"Well, maybe we have to destroy them ourselves to have them officially be destroyed," Mike Ginn said, getting into a fighting stance.

Off in the distance, Matthew, Matt, Zac, Malika, Ludi, Paradox, Mike O'Laskey, James, Anthony, and Selwyn came running toward Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie.

"Our powers are back," Ludi said, "so we are here to help you guys."

"Good," Mike Ginn said, keeping his eyes on Escape, Enter, and Menace, "I think we need all the help we can get.

He threw the Black Millennial Crystal at Matthew. He then three the Green Millennial Crystal at Malika and the Orange Millennial Crystal to Zac. They all made a huge line in front of Enter, Menace, and Escape. Out of the shadows popped three more rangers as well. One was the color violet. On the ranger's helmet, the visor was shaped like a bat. The craving on top of his forehead was that of a bat. He had a shield like Mighty Morphin Green Ranger but instead of a diamond in the middle, he had a circle where another carving of a bat was. He looked similar to all of the other rangers but on his left should there was a circle with a number 9 on it. Standing next to him was another ranger but his suit was another form of red color but a bit darker than Mike Ginn's suit and lighter than Mike O'Lakey's suit. To a trained color expert they would call in Firebrick. On his left shoulder blade he had a circle with the number 10 in it. His visor was the shape of nine tails. It looked like a fancy fan. The carving on top of his forehead also looked like a fancy fan, but it was nine tails. The rest of the suit looked similar to number 9's. Next to the Firebrick Ranger, there was another ranger which looked like the other two, but his color was a gold color but it was darker than Ludi Lin's suit. If the same expert saw the suit, they would say that it was named Golden Rod. On his left shoulder there was a circle with the number 11 on it. All three of them had capes similar to the others were it was in two pieces. Paradox gave Ludi his half of the Gold Millennial Crystal. Ludi put the two halves together and Paradox turned to energy and went into Ludi. Standing in a row were fifteen rangers. The Violet, Firebrick, and Golden Rod Millennial Rangers powered down their suits to reveal who they were.
    (I know I just threw these three in but it is part of the way I'm doing my story and later on they will have a story of how they got their powers and their arc.)

"Game Over" the voice said, as the three of them powered down.

Dustin as himself
    Violet Millennial Ranger

Yoshi Sudarso as himself
    Fire Brick Millennial Ranger

Peter Adrian Sudarso as himself
    Golden Rod Millennial Ranger

"Dustin!?" Matthew exclaimed, "How did you get involved with this?"

"From our friend Mikey," Dustin said, watching as Enter, Escape, and Menace was still walking toward them (the three of them were a bit away.)

"And Yoshi," Mike Ginn chimed in, "I thought you were doing a movie in Indonesia."

"Paradox worked it out for me," Yoshi said.

"You guys know Paradox?" Brennan asked.

"We'll explain later," Peter said, "but right now I think we need to fight."

"Something tells me that this might be our last battle," Peta-Marie said, looking over to Mikey, peaking through the tear.

Mikey just nodded his head and left. Again, three kids were standing in back of him sealing up the tear.

All fifteen rangers put their Millennial Crystals into their gloves, holding them close to their hearts.

"Let the real games begin!!" all fifteen of them shouted.

...to be continued
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; 12-14-2018 at 04:42 PM. Reason: I will do the installment for The Morphin Grid later.

Thanks

Power Rangers: 25th Anniversary

THE TRUTH OF THE DIVINITY

Mike Ginn as himself/Red Millennial Ranger
    Brennan Mejia as himself/Blue Millennial Ranger
    Peta-Marie Rixon as herself/Yellow Millennial Ranger
    Zac Eubank as himself/Orange Millennial Ranger
    Malika Eubank as herself/Green Millennial Ranger
    Matthew as himself/Black Millennial Ranger
    Anthony Grillo as himself/Aqua Millennial Ranger
    James Reese as himself/White Millennial Ranger
    Dustin as himself/Violet Millennial Ranger
    Yoshi Sudarso as himself/Fire Brick Millennial Ranger
    Peter Adrian Sudarso as himself/Golden Rod Millennial Ranger
    Mike O'Laskey as himself/Crimson Millennial Ranger
    Matt Acevedo as himself/Bronze Millennial Ranger
    Selwyn Ward as himself/Silver Millennial Ranger
    Ludi Lin as himself and Shouma Kai as Paradox/Gold Millennial Ranger

Syo Jinnai as Enter
    Ayame Misaki as Escape
    Shouma Machii as Menace

and guest star

Laure as herself/Mikey's mother

If you want to know about the truth of The Divinity it starts all the way in the future, 100,000 years to be precise. There was the ship floating in the darkness in what was space. No one had noticed it was still in orbit. It had become invisible. The ship was damaged and wires were hanging everywhere. Sirens had been going off and on for 100,000 years but no one traveling in space heard the noise either. The ship was a mess. The controls were ripped apart and computer screens cracked. No one could survive the wreckage. There was a huge dark room filled with debris. Another noise on top of the sirens was going off as well. It seemed like a vibrating noise. Within the debris, a red light shone within the debris and started shining to the top of the ship. Soon the debris disintegrated and there on the floor lying down was a young man. The young man only appeared for a moment and then he started changing. Metal surrounded him and he grew. He almost was big as the ceiling. He had one eye and he looked very old. The red eye was glowing all around. He didn't know why no one came to save him all those years. He waited in the debris, but no one came. His friends didn't come and he didn't know why. The real question is how did he survive for all those years. He knew he had to go back in time and get his revenge. But revenge wasn't what he was going after; he wanted to take over the whole planet. He looked outside at the screen and saw only darkness.

"The Darkling!" he shouted.

He was the only thing left in the whole universe. There was nothing out of the screen. There were no stars, no planets, no black hole; nothing. He quickly went over to the computers and with his eye, he scanned the computers repairing them. When the computers were online again, he had the computers start repairing the ship. In a matter of minutes, the ship was running up again with full power. He noticed that someone had made the ship invisible, but not only that, there was a heavy force field around the ship. He quickly turned off the force field making himself noticeable. When he did, he saw a huge tear in space and time open up. On the other end he saw a huge dark creature, a creature made from a nightmare. That wasn't all he saw. He saw on the other side another tear open and he saw the planet Earth. It was still around. He used his red eye to make the ship go so fast that the creature he's seeing wouldn't have time to react.

The ship sped by and went into the tear and the other tear going past the creature. When he went through the other tear, he looked back but couldn't see the creature. The tear had vanished and he saw the planets. He had an idea and turned the ship around, heading out of the Solar System. He got rid of some more debris that was still left on the ship and saw three key cards. He picked them up and put them in a computer. On the screen he saw three familiar faces; Enter,
    Escape, and Menace. An evil smile formed in his head since on his robotic face there was no mouth.

100,000 years before, the fifteen Power Rangers (Paradox is already inside Ludi) stood in a line, watching Enter, Escape, and Menace walking toward them. They had with them hundreds of Followers behind them.

"Are you ready guys?" Mike Ginn shouted.

Everyone held out their left fist close to their heart, nodding.

"Let the real games begin!" all fifteen of them shouted.

(This will be the last time I fully explain this since there are fifteen rangers.)

Mike's orb started glowing and a red flaming light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the flamed light faded, there stood Mike in a red colored suit. He had never felt so much power before and he liked how he had metal around him. It was a red colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Red Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in red color. His helmet was red with his visor being of a Phoenix, with one wing on the left and one wing on the right.. On top was a craving of a Phoenix. There was a metal-like shield on his chest. It was the color of red and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Phoenix. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored red with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Phoenix and it was glowing a red color. The pants of the suit were red with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored red. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 1 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background. It was a little different than the others. There were flames inside the circle.

Brennan's orb started glowing and a blue light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Brennan in a blue colored suit. He felt super energized and he liked it. It was a blue colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Blue Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in blue color. His helmet was blue with his visor being of a Minotaur's head, almost like the Green Mystic Force Ranger but a bit larger. On top was a craving of a Minotaur's head. There was a metal-like shield on his chest. It was the color of blue and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Minotaur's head. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored blue with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Minotaur's head and it was glowing a blue color. The pants of the suit were blue with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored blue. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 2 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Peta-Marie's orb started glowing and a yellow light started to wrap around her left arm and then up around her head, around her right arm, and then down to her chest and down to her feet. When the light faded, there stood Peta-Marie in a yellow colored suit. She felt super energized and was glad to have power back. It was a yellow colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Yellow Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in yellow color. Her helmet was yellow with her visor being of a Pharaoh's headdress. On top was a craving of a Sphinx (looks like Zeo Ranger 3's Zord). There was a metal-like shield on her chest. It was the color of yellow and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Sphinx. There were black stripes on the side of her top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored yellow with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Sphinx and it was glowing a yellow color. The pants of the suit were yellow with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored yellow. Also on her left shoulder blade there was the number 3 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Zac's orb started glowing and an orange light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Zac in an orange colored suit. He never felt so much power before. It was an orange colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Orange Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in orange color. His helmet was orange with his visor being of a Salamander's head. On top was a craving of a Salamander. There was a metal-like shield on his chest. It was the color of orange and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Salamander. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored orange with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Salamander and it was glowing an orange color. The pants of the suit were orange with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored blue. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 4 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background. He was the first orange Power Ranger in history. Yes, of course there were orange Super Sentai warriors but never was there an orange Power Ranger. He knew that and was happy to be the first.

Malika's orb started glowing and a green light started to wrap around her left arm and then up around her head, around her right arm, and then down to her chest and down to her feet. When the light faded, there stood Malika in a green colored suit. It was a green colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Green Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in green color. Her helmet was green with her visor being of a unicorn's head. On top was a craving of a Unicorn. There was a metal-like shield on her chest. It was the color of green and it looked like Power Ranger Samurai's when they are in Mega Mode form. In the middle was a carving of the Unicorn. There were black stripes on the side of her top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored yellow with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Unicorn and it was glowing a green color. The pants of the suit were green with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored green. Also on her left shoulder blade there was the number 5 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Matthew's orb started glowing a black light color and it started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Matthew in a black colored suit. He had always wanted to be a Power Ranger and thanks to his friend Mikey, he is one. The suit was a black colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Black Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in black color, but with white outlines to show the black designs on the black glove. His helmet was black, which was a little different then the others. On the helmet there were wolf ears which stood out, with his visor being of a wolf's head. On top was a craving of a Werewolf (the wolf standing on its hind legs). The shield was different then the others. The shield was that of an FBI agent's. It was a metal vest. But he had shield like arm pads as well. In the middle was a carving of the Werewolf. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom, outlined in white, so people could tell there are stripes on his suit. The belt was colored black with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Werewolf and it was glowing a black light color. The pants of the suit were black with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it, outlined in white. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored black. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 6 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background, outlined in white.

Anthony's orb started glowing and an aqua light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Anthony in an aqua suit, similar to the Gold Millennial Ranger's suit. It was an aqua suit with the gloves being black with the one on the left having the crystal-like orb in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in aqua color. His helmet was similar to the Gold Millennial Ranger's helmet but up on the forehead was a craving of a sea serpent. It looked similar to the Chinese dragon but it curved around and near its head it had fins. The visor was was different as well, almost same to the Crimson Millennial Ranger's where the visor was an outline to a sea serpent. Anthony had a shield around his chest but it was that of what the White Mighty Morphin Power Ranger's suit looked like. It was still the same color of the suit and metal. In the middle was a carving of the sea serpent. The black stripes were there on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored aqua with the belt buckle being round with the carving of the sea serpent and it was glowing aqua. The pants of the suit were aqua with the boots being similar with the black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape just like the Gold Millennial Ranger's but the aqua color. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 7 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Jame's orb started glowing and a white light started to wrap around his left arm, as it did Anthony's. It went around his left arm, then up around his head, and around his right arm and then onto his chest and stomach going down all the way to his feet. When the light had faded, James stood in a white colored suit from head to toe. The gloves were black as the others; his left hand being that with the crystal-like orb and the other with designs on it. His helmet was similar that to the Gold Millennial Ranger's and Anthony's. On his forehead there was a carving of the Kraken. There are many stories of how the Kraken looks. This carving looked like a giant octopus/squid with human-like arms. The visor was different because it was a picture of the Kraken if you were looking from birds eye view. It was its head with eight tentacles coming out of it. It looked like an eight pointed star almost. On his chest he had a metal shield similar to Anthony's. In the middle was another carving of the Kraken. He had the black stripes on the side of him as well as the side of his legs. His belt was the color similar to aqua (just like his suit) and his belt buckle was round with a third carving of the Kraken but it was glowing. He had the black stripe around the top of his boots. In the back was a cape similar to the Gold Millennial Ranger's and Anthony's. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 8 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Dustin's orb started glowing a violet color and it started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Dustin in a violet colored suit. He had always wanted to be a Power Ranger, just like Matthew and thanks to his friend Mikey, he is one. The suit was a violet colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Violet Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in violet color. His helmet was violet, with his visor being of a bat symbol (like Batman's). On top was a craving of a Vampire Bat. There was a violet shield around him which looked similar to the defender vest in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. In the middle was a carving of a Vampire Bat. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored violet with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Vampire Bat and it was glowing a violet light color. The pants of the suit were violet with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored violet. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 9 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Yoshi's orb started glowing a fire brick color and it started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Yoshi in a fire brick colored suit. The suit was a fire brick colored suit, which was a dark red color but a bit different from crimson, and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Fire Brick Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in fire brick color. His helmet was fire brick, with his visor being of a fan symbol, which had nine points of a tail. On top was a craving of a 9-Tail Fox. There was a fire brick shield around him which looked similar to the defender vest in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. In the middle was a carving of a 9-Tail Fox. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored fire brick with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a 9-Tail Fox and it was glowing a fire brick light color. The pants of the suit were fire brick with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored fire brick. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 10 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Peter's orb started glowing a golden rod color and it started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Peter in a golden rod colored suit. The suit was a golden rod colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Golden Rod Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in golden rod color. His helmet was golden rod, with his visor being of a Griffin's head. On top was a craving of a Griffin. There was a golden rod shield around him which looked similar to the defender vest in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. In the middle was a carving of a Griffin. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored golden rod with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Griffin and it was glowing a golden rod color. The pants of the suit were golden rod with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored golden rod. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 11 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Mike O'Laskey's orb started glowing a crimson color and it started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Mike in his crimson colored suit. The suit was a crimson colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Crimson Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in crimson color. His helmet was crimson, with his visor being of a Garuda; the wings going from one end to the other. On top was a craving of a Garuda. There was a crimson shield made out of metal around him. In the middle was a carving of a Garuda. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored crimson with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Griffin and it was glowing a crimson color. The pants of the suit were crimson with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored crimson. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 12 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Matt's orb started glowing and a bronze light started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Matt in a bronze colored suit. He had never felt so much power before and he liked how he had metal around him. It was a bronze colored suit with the gloves being black with the one on the left having the crystal-like orb in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in bronze color. His helmet was bronze with a picture of a Manticore's head. On top was a craving of a Mantiore. There was a metal-like shield on his chest. It was the color of bronze. In the middle was a carving of the Manticore. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored bronze with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Manticore and it was glowing a bronze color. The pants of the suit were bronze with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored bronze. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 13 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Selwyn's orb started glowing a silver color and it started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Selwyn in his silver colored suit. The suit was a silver colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Silver Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in silver color. His helmet was silver, with his visor being of the Pegasus. On top was a craving of the Pegasus. There was a silver shield made out of metal around him. In the middle was a carving of the Pegasus. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored silver with the belt buckle being round with the carving of the Pegasus and it was glowing a silver color. The pants of the suit were silver with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored silver. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 14 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

Ludi's orb started glowing a gold color and it started to wrap around his left arm and then up around his head, around his right arm, and then down to his chest and down to his feet. When the light faded, there stood Ludi in his gold colored suit. In the background there stood a translucent Paradox above him. He faded away. The suit was a gold colored suit and the gloves were black with the one on the left having the Gold Millennial Crystal in the middle and the other glove having designs on it in gold color. His helmet was gold, with his visor being of a Dragon. On top was a craving of a Dragon. There was a gold shield made out of metal around him. In the middle was a carving of a Dragon. There were black stripes on the side of his top as well as his bottom. The belt was colored gold with the belt buckle being round with the carving of a Dragon and it was glowing a gold color. The pants of the suit were gold with the boots having a black strip going around the top of it. In the back was a cape which was divided in two and colored gold. Also on his left shoulder blade there was the number 15 on it. The numbers were in black with a circle in the background.

All fifteen of them stood in a line and behind them an explosion of their colors occurred. Everyone who was scared and running for their lives seeing the Divinity's army coming toward them, stopped and cheered for the Power Rangers. After posing, the Power Rangers ran toward the Followers and Escape, Enter, and Menace. They started running after the rangers as well. They all came smacked in the middle and started fighting with each other. The Green Millennial Ranger went toe to toe with Escape. She punched Escape knocking her to the ground. Yoshi and Peter were taking out some of the Followers.

"We are sorry we are doing this," Peter apologized, sending a dozen of them to the ground, and watching as they turn to aqua orbs flying to the sky, "Hopefully if we defeat the Divinity, you'll return to normal."

"Peter, they don't understand you," his brother Yoshi said, knocking a dozen to the ground and watching as they turn into aqua orbs ascending to the skies.

"Well, just trying to be nice," Peter said, holding out his hand and an energy ball appeared. He threw it at a few more Followers.

Up in the sky, the aqua orbs were gathering around the Divinity.

Yes, more please!" he said laughing, "soon I'll be able to return to my true self. Once I do, I will create a paradox causing the Darkling to appear and I will be strong and powerful enough to absorb his powers!"

Dustin was fighting some Followers and jumped up in the sky. His cape started to glow and wrap around him. He started spinning as he went down and energy emerged and it looked like he was a drill. He came smashing down and knocked a bunch of Followers to the ground. There were many orbs going up to the sky.

Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie were all fighting Enter, who had turned into his monster form. They couldn't believe how strong he was. Enter threw an energy blast at them, sending them flying to the ground. They each got up and their weapons, in hand started glowing.

"What's going on?" Peta-Marie asked.

"I think it's telling us that we can put our weapons together," Mike Ginn said.

Mike Ginn held out his Phoenix Shot. Brennan saw that the stick of his club could fit into the Phoenix Shot's mouth. Peta-Marie put her Crook on top and it hooked right in, with the top part facing away from Enter. Mike Ginn had one hand on the gun and one hand on the trigger. Brennan was on Mike Ginn's right side and Peta-Marie was on his left. They each had a hand on Mike Ginn's shoulder. Mike Ginn fired the new formed weapon at Enter. The top of the club started to light up and three blasts of light shot out of the new weapon; red, yellow, and blue. The three beams shot out and hit Enter. Enter started to spark and drop to the ground in a huge explosion.

"That was easy," Peta-Marie said.

A massive aqua orb appeared and went to the sky.

"Um..." Peta-Marie said, looking at all the aqua orbs heading up into the sky, "Maybe that's what the Divinity wants; all these aqua orbs that keep floating to the sky."

"I think you are right," Anthony said, pushing over a Follower and watching the aqua orb head to the sky, "but what choice to we have. Either we take all of these creatures out or they will destroy the city."

"Anthony is right, we don't have a choice," James said, agreeing with Anthony.

"Thank you sweetheart," Anthony said.

Malika was still fighting with Escape, who was in monster form. She was tough, but Malika could handle her. With each punch that Escape gave, Malika gave one back even harder.

"You go honey!" Zac called out kicking Menace in the face.

Menace didn't even bother to block the kick; he just too it.

"What is Menace doing?" Zac asked, "It looks like they aren't even putting up a fight and yet some are."

"I think they are under some sort of spell," Yoshi suggested, seeing over at Menace and noticing his eyes were glowing aqua.

"Just how we we were under control," Anthony said, knocking over another Follower.

"But why?" James asked, "What is the purpose for the Divinity to have all of his Followers and team get destroyed?"

"The purpose," Menace said, "is for he to return back to his true form and become evermore powerful."

"The Divinity?" Mike Ginn asked.

"Yes," Menace said, raising his hands up to the sky.

"What is his true form?" Mike O'Laskey asked.

"So he could become Mikey again," Escape said, punching Malika sending her flying, "The Future Mikey! He will be called, and he will absorb the Darkling and there will be only one universe. The Mikeyverse!"

"What?" Selwyn asked, "I don't believe it."

"All this time we were fighting another future Mikey?" Peta-Marie asked, not believing it.

"No," Escape corrected, "Not another future Mikey, The Future Mikey. Oh Mikey, we give you are whole bodies so that you will return to your previous body and that you will be the most powerful being on Earth."

"Not yet," a voice called out from the sky, "I need you to grow and destroy the city. Destroy those rangers!"

"Yes master," Escape said, looking up.

"Um..." Brennan stuttered, "Does anyone think that this Future Mikey is a bit crazy?"

"I do," Matt said."

"I agree," Matthew agreed, "The Mikey I know wouldn't be so evil."

"Well there was Paradox," Ludi Lin said, "No offense (talking to himself) but you were a bit twisted and evil."

'Non taken,' Paradox said, inside Ludi's mind, "I'm just glad that I'm good now."

An aqua beam fell upon Escape and Menace and both of them grew and were in their monster forms now. Another aqua beam hit where Enter was destroyed and he grew but this time he was in a different form. He looked almost like a ranger.

All three of them were giant size and just causing mayhem, crashing into buildings and just causing chaos. Everyone started to scream in panic as three big monsters were destroying their city.

"We need to stop them," Peter said, looking up and seeing the horror they are causing for all the people.

"But maybe that's what Future Mikey wants us to do so he can go back to his true form," Dustin said, "whatever that form might be."

"We have no choice," Mike Ginn said, pressing his belt buckle and turning into a massive Phoenix.

"Yeah, I agree," Peta-Marie said, pressing her belt buckle and turning into a huge Sphinx, "If we don't stop them, they are just going to destroy the city and move on to the next one."

The other thirteen rangers, pressed their belt buckles and transformed into their Zords. Dustin turned into a giant violet vampire bat. It looked like a regular bat but violet. Yoshi turned into a giant fire brick colored fox with nine tails. The tails all had little holes on the tips because they shot out small but deadly missals at enemies. Peter transformed into a huge golden rod colored griffin. Matthew transformed into a wolf which stood on its two back legs (hence werewolf). It looked a mix of the Wolf Shogun Zord and the Red Zeo Battlizer Zord. Its arms and hands looked like cannons. Zac transformed into a huge orange Salamander. He thought that was so cool. Malika transformed into a green unicorn. The others transformed into their respected Zords.

Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie transformed their three zords into the Mythic Megazord, which they once used (I have decided not to do how they form again since I already did all fifteen morphing sequences. If you want to know, go read my previous installments of this fan fiction). Ludi Lin, Matt, Mike O'Laskey, and Selwyn used their Zords to transform into the Auxiliary Megazord. Anthony and James connected into their Megazord, which they haven't named. They thought it would be cool to call it the Aquatic Megazord since the Sea Serpent and the Kraken were aquatic creatures. Everyone thought it was so cool.

Matthew, Dustin, Yoshi, Peter, Zac, and Malika felt left out and in their minds they realized that they can come together as well. Matthew was a good size Zord and jumped up in the air. The back of him opened up and the arms folded into the compartment and the back shut back up. Peter and Yoshi formed the arms. Peter started to convert his wings inward and his front and back legs folded inward together. In the back the tail came off and out popped a hand in a secret compartment. It connected to the right side of Matthew with the head facing outward like a shoulder blade. Yoshi's nine tails did like what his brother's wings did and went inward. A hand formed where the tails were, like a secret compartment like the griffin had. It connected to the left side of Matthew where the fox's head was face outward, like another shoulder blade. The unicorn and Salamander moved its feet inward to the sides and the heads became the feet as one had a horn on it because of the unicorn and its bodies went up to form legs. The werewolf moved its feet upward and the Salamander connected to the right side and the Unicorn the left. The vampire bat fit over the werewolf's head and the wings moved to the side where it looked sort of Gosei Great Megazord's head with the sides like that. The belly of the vampire bat turned and a face appeared.

Matthew, Zac, Malika, Dustin, Yoshi, and Peter were in the bat on a small platform with their respected numbers on the platform; 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. They also noticed that there were platforms but they didn't look raised with all the other numbers on it. They thought that was weird but didn't really think nothing of it. They were amazed how they were in their new formed Megazord now. They wanted to figure out what to call their Megazord.

"I know!" Peter exclaimed, "Let's call it the Mythological Megazord, since all of our animals are from mythology."

"Aren't we copying Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie's Megazord?" Matthew asked.

"Um, guys," Dustin said, pointing out, where they had a huge screen looking out to the city, "Can we talk about copyright issues later."

"Oh right!" Matthew said, seeing more buildings getting destroyed by Escape, Enter, and Menace.

All four Megazords stood in a line for a second. Suddenly, from a safe distance, people stopped screaming and started cheering as they saw four massive Megazords.

"Go go Power Rangers," a guy called out seeing the Megazords and putting two and two together.

The four Megazords went running toward Enter, Escape, and Menace. Enter used super speed and went behind the Aquatic Megazord and used his sword, that he got, on the Megazord. Sparks flew out of the Megazord and it fell to the ground. Luckily, no one was crushed but one guy had an accident since he was a few feet away. The Mythic and Mythological Megazord went for Escape. They went to swing and her but she blocked both of the swings and swung back, causing the two Megazords to fall. The Auxiliary Megazord flew up to the sky and kicked Menace. Menace lost his balance just for a split second, but regained it and did a flying kick right back at the Auxiliary Megazord, causing it to fall as well.

"Well, us winning easily flew out the window," Mike Ginn said, trying to get up his Megazord with the help of Brennan and Peta-Marie.

"There must be a way to stop them," Anthony said, getting up the Aquatic Megazord.

"Yeah, but how?" Ludi asked, in the cockpit with Matt, Selwyn, and Mike O'Laskey.

Just then, everyone on the rooftop started to glow. The shine was so bright that Enter, Escape, and Menace had to shield their eyes.

"What on Earth is going on?" Mike Ginn asked, looking and seeing the glowing.

Just then all fifteen rangers started glowing along with the Megazords. The glowing was so bright that it caused all the Zords to disassemble back to their original states. Soon a miracle started to occur. The Zords started to grow and shrink a little. Each ranger wanted to know what was going on and they were about to find out.

The Sphinx started to transform as it did for the Mythic Megazord. The Minotaur's head came off but the bottom part of the Zord went more inward than usual and it connected with the bottom of the Sphinx which had formed. The Sea Serpent and the Dragon's heads' eyes started to glow. The Dragon's feet went into a compartment. The bodies of the Zords went in an upward position where the heads stayed and looked like feet. In the middle of the Sea Serpent and the Dragon's bodies, moved downward and connected with the front side of the body to form legs. They both connected to the Minotaur. Now here is where it got weird for the rangers. What they thought were just feet and legs, weren't. The Salamander moved its legs inward and the tail came off and a hole was there in its place. It slid on the right side of the Sphinx's right arm. The mouth opened up and a hand came out. On the other side the Unicorn's feet moved inward and the tail came off revealing a hole. The unicorn slid on the Sphinix's left arm. The unicorn's mouth opened up and a fist appeared. A new formed Megazord was created but it wasn't done yet. The new formed Megazord and the Werewolf's arms cling together and just like in Zeo, the new formed Megazord and the Werewolf Megazord stood back to back. Just like with the Red Zeo Battlizer Zord, its arms twisted around and went on the shoulder of the new Megazord. The head twisted around and went onto the Sphinx. The Griffin and Pegasus went on either side of the legs. The Griffin transformed as if it was going on the Mythological Megazord but the hands didn't pop out. The Pegasus moved its wings inward and did what the Griffin did with its legs. The Griffin went on the right side of this creation's leg and Pegasus went on the left side. The 9-Tail Fox and Manticore laid on the Megazord's shoulders on the outside of the two formed cannons on the Megazord's shoulder as well. The Vampire Bat came down over the Werewolf's head and instead of back, the wings moved upward to give the head of the new Megazord horns but not really. It kind of looked similar to Gosei Grand Megazord where his feet are upwards. Something like that. The Kraken's arms went into its body into a compartment. In the front of the Werewolf Zord, there was a place of his stomach where the Kraken could fit. The head went on the stomach of the Werewolf Megazord and it's eight tentacles stood outward. The Phoenix hooked on to the Salamander. Last but not least, the Garuda came apart and formed armor for this colossal Megazord. The wings connected on the sides of the Werewolf. As for the rest of the Garuda armor connected to the chest, arms, and legs. Some armor went on top of the head, where the belly turned around and the face was there as it was before.

All fifteen rangers were in the cockpit of the Vampire Bat. All fifteen platforms were raised a bit with their numbers showing. Mike Ginn was in front with Brennan and Peta-Marie behind him. Behind them were Zac, Malika, and Matthew. Behind them were Anthony, James, Dustin, and Yoshi. Peter, Mike O'Laskey, Matt, Selwyn, and Ludi Lin were in the back. They were all numbered according to their number. It was amazing. They never felt so much power before. It was all possible to everyone glowing.

"We are in a Gigazord!" Peter exclaimed.

"What should we call it?" Yoshi asked.

"Let's call it the Power Ranger Gigazord!" Dustin suggested.

"Let's call it the Morphinominal Gigazord!" Zac suggested.

"Or we could just call it the Gigazord," Peta-Marie suggested.

"I like that!" Mike Ginn said.

"Me too," Brennan said.

"Now let's see how we defeat these creeps," Mike Ginn said.

Suddenly, on a roof top not too far away, a young man stepped forward. There was already a crowd on this rooftop watching the action. They were all for Power Morphicon. The young man had a microphone and a speaker in head.

It was Dimosh! He had flew oversees to come to Morphicon 2018 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Power Rangers. Everyone started gasping because they recognized him from the video he did in dedication to the Power Rangers movie. He started singing, followed by everyone else on the rooftop:

All fifteen rangers started glowing and they felt they knew what to do. Suddenly, the tentacles in the back started to spin around and the more it spun the faster the spinning went. It started to create a whirlwind going toward the direction of Menace, Enter, and Escape. The three of them couldn't move at all. The canons, which were the Werewolf's Zords hands started firing at Menace, Enter, and Escape. Soon the eyes of all the Zords started glowing and the Gigazord held out its right hand and arm, out stretching it toward Enter, Escape, and Menace. And yes, you guessed it, the Phoenix started to detach itself from the arm and fly into the whirlwind at Menace, Enter, and Escape. The Phoenix started to burn up and become a flaming Phoenix.

"I know for sure this move will work," Peter said, jokingly (see Hyper Force to get it).

The Phoenix flew right through Menace, then Enter, and lastly Escape. The Phoenix went back on the arm on the Salamander and sparks started to fly out of the three. The first to go down was Enter. Menace started laughing as well as Escape. Menace waved a creepy wave to the Gigazord and fell to the ground in a huge explosion. Escape was the last to fall.

"You may have defeated us," Escape said, laughing, "but Mikey will return to his true form and will suck the life out of the mother who gave birth to him."

She fell to the ground in a massive explosion. Everyone on the rooftop cheered as they saw the three fall to their death. Three massive aqua orbs flew up to the sky. The orbs went right into the ship. As of now, Future Mikey was still in his tube and covered in aqua orbs. They started to brightly burn and the glass from his tube shattered. The aqua orbs started to consume him and started to shrink him down to human size. When the aqua orbs faded, there stood Mikey in a black robe. He was wearing a black suit and his pupils in his eyes were red. He pulled back the hood of the robe and his hair was extra curly with mix of colors in his hair. Around his neck was a diamond which was black.

"Thanks to Lionatrix for grabbing my mother before he became a part of me," Future Mikey said, "Now she'll be the last I need in order to absorb the Darkling. No one can stop me now!"

Future Mikey went over to a part of the ship where Mikey's mother was laying frozen-like on a platform. Aqua energy was slowing draining out of her and into Future Mikey.

"Soon, I'll be able to absorb the Darkling and rule over this Universe!" Future Mikey shouted.

Back on Earth, all of them were excited that they destroyed Menace, Enter, and Escape were killed but they were concerned for what Escape said. All of them were back in human form.

"How are we going to get Mikey's mother away from this future Mikey?" Matthew asked, our powers are drained.

"We can get her," Mike Ginn said, still morphed alongside Brennan and Peta-Marie.

"That's right!" Matthew said, "You guys got those disks around your belt buckle."

Mike Ginn turned into the Phoenix Zord and just then Brennan and Peta-Marie turned into balls of light and went into the Phoenix. All three of them went up to the sky and entered outer space. They saw the ship over in a distance. Mike Ginn flew over to the ship and they saw an open area so they landed. The pressure was so intense that it took them awhile to close the open area and make it stable. They couldn't believe that something like that would be left open. It looked a bit damage too. Mike Ginn managed to close it and the pressure had left. Brennan and Peta-Marie left the Phoenix and morphed back into their suit forms. Mike Ginn morphed back into his suit form as well. They started exploring the ship. After walking a little ways Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie saw that Mikey's mother was laying frozen-like on a platform with Future Mikey over her, laughing. Just then, they started hearing music being played; something they never heard before:

They then saw sparks and a tear in the fabric of space and time open up. It was Mikey and he was pissed. There was a belt on him just like everyone. They couldn't really see what was behind him. It looked like a starry night in the background but it was hard to tell. Mikey was in a platinum color suit. On his belt buckle it was just a platinum circle with a glowing diamond on it. He was holding a controller which looked like a Game Gear controller but it had a circle opening in the middle and looked like a Millennial Crystal was on the one side of it with a few buttons on the other side. He fit the controller perfectly where the belt buckle was in perfectly with the controller. He started to tilt it to the left (I think Kamen Rider Zi-O's henshi is cool).

"Time for the game to begin!" Mikey shouted, in an angry tone of voice, showing a huge Platinum Millennial Crystal in the background, and he spun the controller around causing it to do a 360 degree turn.

The Platinum Millennial Crystal started shinning bright. Platinum rays of light came out of the crystal and wrapped themselves both around Mikey's right and left hand and wrapping around both of his arms. One of the rays of light went up around his head and the other went down wrapping around his body. When the rays of light had covered his whole self, they disappear and Mikey was in a Platinum Suit. It looked similar to the other Rangers but a bit different. His helmet was platinum color with a diamond shape for a visor. He had a platinum metal looking carving on his forehead of a diamond. It had gold trim around it and if you shined a light on it the right way, a rainbow of all fifteen colors of the Millennial Crystals in it. He had a beautiful shield vest on him that went a little above his shoulders. It was like the Gold Zeo Ranger's shield vest but in Platinum and there was an actual diamond in the middle of it. It wasn't a carving but a clear diamond. Same with the carving on his forehead, if light shined on it the right way, the fifteen colors of the Millennial Crystals would shine. His gloves were platinum color with a black stripe going around it. He had a black strip running down the side of him down to his pants. Everything was platinum. The boots were platinum with that black stripe going around the top of the boots. In the back, he had the split cape. His belt was platinum just like everything seeing it but there was the game controller he put on which was platinum in color. On his left shoulder blade there were two X's in black, with two black rings around them. He opened his right hand and a burst of light shined and when it faded, a platinum looking staff with a diamond in the center with flames and wings coming out of it with another diamond on top of it.

Mikey started running toward Future Mikey pointing his weapon at him causing a massive energy blast to come out of it and toward Future Mikey. It missed his mother and hit Future Mikey hard which sent Future Mikey back to the wall of his ship. Mikey ran passed his mother and sent another blast of energy toward Future Mikey. This time Future Mikey was ready for it and sent his whole energy at the blast heading toward him. Both blasts hit each other and an explosion occurred, sending Mikey flying back toward his mother. Before Future Mikey could get up, Mikey pushed a button on his controller and a ball of energy emerged in Mikey's left hand. He threw it at Future Mikey which caused Future Mikey to get knocked out cold for a few minutes.

"Mom!" Mikey said, shaking his mother, who slowly woke up.

"Where am I?" she said, still waking up, looking at this suited guy standing over her, "and who are you?"

"Mom," Mikey said, "it's me, Mikey. I'm here to rescue you. My friends will take you back to Earth, since the tear he came out of was still opened.

"I don't understand," his mom said, then looking over at another Mikey laying on the ground, "If you are Mikey, then who is that?"

"It's a long story," Mikey said, "but that guy over there is from the future. He is a future self of me who wants to slave all humanity."

"He looks just like you though," his mom said, "so how could he be from the future? He looks so young?"

"Apparently the computer virus in me didn't leave and it had been turning me evil for 100,000 years," Mikey explained.

Future Mikey started to wake up and was slowly getting up.

"Mom, you need to go with Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie," Mikey said, picking his mother up.

"Who are Mike, Peta-Marie, and Brennan?" Mikey's mother asked.

She looked over and saw three similar looking rangers; one red, one blue, and one yellow. All three of them awkwardly waved at her.

"What about you?" Mikey's mom asked, being handed over to Mike Ginn.

"I have to stay and end this with my future self," Mikey said, "There is something I learned about the Millennial Crystals. All fifteen when put together can open a safe tear in time and space and you can watch me fight."

"Well aren't you egotistic," Mike Ginn said.

"I want her to see me because I might not come out of this alive," Mikey said, looking over at Future Mikey who was still slowly getting up.

"Well let us help you," Peta-Marie said.

"No," Mikey said, "this has to be done by me and we need to finish all these future selves of mine to come back and try and take over the world and shit."

"Michael, language" Mikey's mother said, gesturing to be put down. She walked over to Mikey, "I love you so much."

She gave Mikey a hug and a kiss on the helmet.

"I love you too mom," Mikey said, hugging her back, "Now you need to go."

Mikey created a tear in time and space using his Platinum Staff. Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie gestured her to go through the tear. Mikey's mother was hesitant but she went through, along with Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie. Mikey saw that his mother was safely transported out of the ship through the tear in time and space. He saw her being taken by Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie, friends he fell in love with. Good friends, he made within those few days of fighting off future versions of himself. They were safely on Earth, when he turned toward his future self in a rage. He pulled out a Game Disc and put it in his Millennial Controller. On top of the controller there was a slit which looked like discs could go in them. Music started playing in the background with a screen. The screen showed of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers:

"You mess with my mother," Mikey said in a deep, angrily voice, "You mess with me!"

He was really pissed. Mikey was usually a carefree, sort of flaky guy, but the sound of his voice made him sound the total opposite. The screen kept playing in the background of all the rangers, including the Alien Rangers. Screens came out of the main screen in back of him. They were all showing different fight themes that the Power Rangers had to fight. They were surrounding Mikey. Future Mikey, raised out his hand and shot a laser beam of energy at Mikey but it bounced off one of the screens. Just then Future Mikey saw that the screens were coming toward Mikey and merging with his Platinum Millennial Suit. All of a sudden he started lighting up with colors of red, blue, black, yellow, pink, green, and white. The diamonds all produced those colors. His suit turned colors as well of all seven colors. It was like a different kind of a seven colored rainbow. Things on his suit changed a bit as well. His helmet started transforming into the Red Mighty Morphin Power Ranger's helmet but still surging with the seven colors. To make it more clear it looked like a tie-die rainbow. The mouth piece formed as well. His platinum staff disappeared and on his left arm, a triceratops-head gun appeared and on his right arm he had the Power Sword. His chest shield grew a bit bigger and looked like the Super Megaforce Gold Ranger's (Gokai Silver Gold Mode's) shield with all the Power Coins on it.

Down on Earth, the other twelve rangers were waiting down on Earth, waiting for their power to be fully charged, when a tear in time and space opened up and out popped the Red, Blue, and Yellow Millennial Rangers, along with Mikey's mother.

"Is this Mikey's mom?" one of them approached.

"Yes," she said, "My name is Laure. I'm Mikey's mother."

"Where's Mikey then?" the man asked.

"If we combine our Millennial Crystals together, Dustin, we can watch the action.

They all held out their Millennial Crystal and all fifteen of them started to glow. They flew up in the air and started spinning around and around, faster and faster, until it started opening up a tear in time and space.

"Isn't this going to bring the Darkling here sooner?" Zac asked.

"No,' Mike Ginn said, "Mikey said that all of our Millennial Crystals open a safe tear."

They all started to look in and see an evil looking Mikey fight someone who looked really cool. No one could explain how awesome the guy looked.

"Who is that?" Malika asked, with a huge grin on her face.

"I think that's Mikey," Brennan said, "but he looks like he added more power."

"Wow!" Mike O'Laskey said, "he looks so cool with all that armor."

They watched as Mikey as the Platinum Millennial Ranger raised his Triceratops canon and fired it at Future Mikey. A blast of seven different colors; red, blue, black, yellow, pink, green, and white came out and fired at Future Mikey. Future Mikey, however moved out of the way and missed getting hit. He raised his hands and a huge ball of energy formed above him and he threw it at Mikey. All of a sudden a huge Mastodon head appeared in front of Mikey, blocking the blast.

"Ugggghhhh!" Future Mikey screamed in anger, "Why don't you just DIE?!"

Red beams of light came out of Future Mikey's eyes and hitting at the Platinum Millennial Ranger. Mikey only moved backwards a little bit, which made Future Mikey even more upset. He flew up in the air and kicked the Platinum Ranger in the Millennial Controller. This made the Game Disc come out of the Millennial Controller and he was back to his regular suit. This didn't stop Mikey. He had his platinum staff back and with one swipe in the air, he produced a massive energy blast, sending Future Mikey slammed against the wall.

"It's time to defeat you once and for all Divinity or should I say me," the Platinum Millennial Ranger said, pointing his platinum staff at Future Mikey.

"If you defeat me here," Future Mikey said, "you'll be blown up as well."

"Tell me something I don't already know," Mikey said, "that's why I had Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie take my mom off this ship. Try and stop this Future Mikey; MILLENNIAL PLATINUM RAINBOW CRUSH!!!!!"

Everyone who was watching saw their Millennial Crystals shining bright and beaming energies of light into the platinum staff. A massive ball of energy started forming at the tip of the crystal. It was tie-die of all fifteen colors plus platinum. It grew bigger and then it pushed its way over to Future Mikey. The blast hit Future Mikey so hard that it caused a massive explosion and the ship's ceiling started caving in.

"I hate you!" Future Mikey screamed out, as the blast hit him with a massive force.

"I know you do," Mikey whispered.

Fire merged all around as the whole ship was falling to part. Future Mikey was crushed alive from the rubble falling on him. He was dead and buried with rubble. There was only a hand sticking out and it was burnt to a crisp. The tear in time and space was slowing started to close.

"Thank you everyone," Mikey said, "and mom, I love you."

There was a huge explosion and the tear had disappeared. Up in the sky, they saw a huge explosion. Mikey's mother started to cry as her son had been blown up in the ship, but something weird happened. The explosion imploded right after in exploded. Just as they were all confused a huge noticed appeared in the sky and a voice shouted out: LEVEL CLEARED! Mike Ginn wanted to find out what had happened so he pressed his belt and he immediately turned into a huge Phoenix. He flew up to the sky and noticed that he could breath fine, even though going higher up into the sky. He was reaching space when he saw a huge tear in space and time and saw the ship had gone in it. It was still on fire and drifting into another parallel universe it looked like. The tear in time and space starting closing and Mike Ginn didn't want that to happen. Mike as a phoenix sped through space to try and reach the tear before it closed but the tear just closed as he reached it.

"We'll find you," he whispered, as he flew back down to Earth.

As he was transforming back into his ranger self, he noticed a gust of wind picked up. All the buildings returned to normal, just like before and noticed big aqua balls of light coming down to Earth and turning into humans. Among the humans there were no signs of Enter, Escape, and Menace. But everyone else was back to normal, and it seemed as though everyone forgot what just happened.

"What is going on?" Mike Ginn said.

Anthony went up to a young man.

"Are you okay?" Anthony went up to a young man.

"Why wouldn't I be?" the young man said, "I'm in California. Morphicon tomorrow. Oh by the way, aren't you Anthony Grillo?

"Yes, I am," he said smiling, awkwardly since he didn't know what else to say.

The young man waved and walked past Mike Ginn, Brennan, and Peta-Marie who were still wearing their Power Ranger suits.

"Aw cool Power Ranger cosplay!" he excitedly said.

"No buddy," Mike Ginn said, "we are really Power Rangers."

"Sure you are," the young man said, sarcastically, "Hope to see you tomorrow at the convention."

"What is going on here?" Zac asked, "and where is Mikey?"

"Mikey, I believe went to a parallel universe," Mike Ginn started to explain, "and the tear closed before I could go in and save him. I made a promise saying that we will try and find him."

"Of course we will," Matthew said, stepping forward.

"You'll help find my son?" Mikey's mother asked, wiping away some tears.

"Yes, we will make a promise to save your son," Mike Ginn said, putting his hand on her shoulder, "You have my word that we will bring you back your son."

"Oh thank you!" Mikey's mother said.

The fifteen rangers made a pack to find away to get to other parallel worlds and find Mikey. They just didn't know how. All of them started to go back to Zac and Malika's house to figure out how they are going to do this when Mike O'Laskey noticed another Anthony and James walking toward the convention center; one on one side and the other on the opposite side.

"What is going on here?" Mike O'Laskey asked, "Why are there two of you?"

All the other rangers noticed seeing another Anthony and James and all thirteen of them surrounded the Anthony and James.

"Um..." Anthony stuttered, "I guess we have to come clean."

"We are from the Mirrorverse," James blurted out, "We came here to this world to hide out from an evil billionaire named Michael Game. Him and his husband have created a machine that takes the lives of its victims so both Michael Game and his husband could live forever. They killed my family as well as Anthony's and we just had to escape. And you are not going to like who Game Master looks like."

"You have got to be kidding me?" Brennan frustratingly acknowledged.

"Another Mikey?" Peter asked, looking over at the rest of them.

"Why are all the bad guys we had to face are Mikeys?" Peta-Marie asked, "No offense Paradox."

"Why are you saying no offense to Paradox?" Mikey's mother asked.

"Um..." Paradox said, stepping forward, and changing his face to Mikey, "Hi mom."

They all explained to Mikey's mother what was going on and told her that she is more than welcomed to stay at Zac and Malika's place with the others (If you are reading this Zac and Malika, I'm giving you a massive house to fit all these people plus all your equipment for Hyper RPG lol). They all went and brought their belongings to Zac and Malika. Anthony and James stayed at the house with Mikey's mother all through Morphicon. The others went to Morphicon as they were suppose to, except for Peta-Marie and Yoshi. Yoshi stayed out of sight since he was over in Indonesia filming. Paradox helped him out by making him a clone version of Yoshi and when the filming was over, Yoshi would disappear.

It was a sad weekend for the rangers since they knew their friend was missing. But they made a promise to each other that they would find him at all cost. Also, they were going to find out why Mikey is the center of all these villains. They have faced Paradox, the Divinity, and now they hear about a billionaire Mikey in Mirrorverse trying to stay young forever with his husband. Also they had in the back of their minds of The Darkling. They were wondering if he was going to show up since there was a huge Paradox with both Mikey and Future Mikey being in the same place at the same time. All these questions were lingering at Morphicon. Will they be able to save Mikey and what is up with all this rebooting after they defeat a massive villain?

..to be continued into next season

All these questions will be answered in Power Rangers: Next Level. Thank you all so much for reading this fan fiction. If you want to find out what happens next check out my fan fiction coming in 2019...or earlier. Again thank you to Mike Ginn, Brennan Mejia, Peta-Marie Rixon, Zac Eubank, Malika Eubank, my friends Matthew and Dustin, Yoshi and Peter Sudarso, Anthony Grillo, James Reese, Mike O'Laskey, Matt Acevado, and Selwyn Ward for letting me used you in my fan fiction. I also like to thank all of you for reading and hope to see you reading my next fan fiction. Also all fifteen of them are coming back for next series. Take care.

This is what you will find in next season:

- Mikey will have to make a huge decision which will catch the past, present, and future. It will also impact the world and his friends.
    - The Darkling will appear.
    - New villains and monsters.
    - Upgrade in everyone's battle gear.

It is here, Power Rangers: Next Level. Click on the link to be brought to the new fan fiction. Hope you enjoy it!
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; 05-17-2019 at 01:03 PM.