Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Power Rangers Shinobi Strike Force

Plot

For centuries The Ikamashi Clan has been protecting earth from the evil Nara Clan, a shinobi clan that specialized in forbidden dark arts. Every 100 years the leader of the Nara clan, Zonbu, rises from the underworld to try and conquer earth. And everytime he was foiled by the leader of the Ikamashi clan Takashi. Every hundred years Takashi finds new warriors to don the power of the Ikamashi Ninja Stars. Sentient weapons and beings that grant their chosen warrior powers unlike anything ever seen.

100 years has passed once more and the Nara clan is awakened and plots an attack on earth. Takashi has now found new warriors to take the mantle of Shinobi Strikers, and with their new powers and guidance of Sensei Takashi, they will be earth's last line of defense against Zonbu and the Nara Clan.

Rangers

Red Shinobi Ranger- ( Jesse Remington played by OG-SG)

Blue Shinobi Ranger- ( Nathaniel Drew Wahrheit played by Hakumen ???)

Pink Shinobi Ranger (Sia O'Brien played by RavenDCloud)

Black Shinobi Ranger (Unavailable for Story Purposes)

Allies

Takashi Ikamashi

The Sensei and Mentor to the Rangers. He has mastered many arts of Shinobi and has produced some of the best martial artists on earth.

Isaiah

The right hand man and assistant trainer to the Rangers. He dreamed of one day having the Red Ninja Star choose him but it was not meant to be. He has great knowledge on the Ranger's Zords and weapons as he helped create them. He is very tech savvy. His sensei worries for him as he is obsessed with technology and defeating The Nara clan. He can be a bit too enthusiastic about the Rangers almost fan boying.

Villains

Zonbu

The evil leader of the Nara clan. He has tried conquering earth every 100 years. Each time returning stronger and wiser. Many suspect that he has mastered a form of immortality that allows him to keep coming back.

Baku

The right hand warrior or Zonbu. He has no honor and lives for the fight.

Narabots

The loyal minions to the Nars clan. They are not like other minions. They actually will use tactics and try to gang up on you. Alone they are fairly weak.

--------

Episode 1: Path of the Ninja

Present Day
    Zonbu's Ship
    Outer Space

The ship was filled with Narabots who all were in a kneeling position, their heads looking down at the floor simply waiting for something. Before them stood the villainous Baku who paced back and forth on the ship almost impatiently. Suddenly a wormhole opened up before them, a great dark energy emitting from it. Baku then took his own kneeling position. The hole expanded violently as a Warrior emerged.

The being looked around at his soldiers with a twisted smirk on his face. "Ahh... Finally... I have returned from Limbo... BAKU!!!" His voiced boomed throughout the entire ship as Baku looked up at his master. "Master Zonbu... I am relieved to see you once again!" Baku stood and bowed to his master. "I trust things are in order for our attack to earth?" the Dark Lord asked as he sat in his throne like seat on the ship. "Show me this generation's Power Rangers..."

Baku chuckled with delight "That's the best part master... Ikamashi has yet to find any... your timing is just perfect... no Rangers to protect the city he resides in now... the nearest Rangers are in a place known as Southern Cross... nowhere near Ikamashi... We start there... then we can begin to conquer every city after.... then the world my lord!"

Zonbu cackled as he gave a nod of approval to Baku "Excellent... the old fool cannot protect the city on his own... Prepare the Narabots... they will be more than enough to take over... Baku... this will be our time... Takashi will fall... and the Ninja Stars will be mine to destroy!" The Narabots stood in unison bowing down as Zonbu smirked opening multiple wormholes with a simple point of his finger, all of his henchmen jumping into them.

Isaiah rushed over to his huge computer monitor as the alarms in the Dojo sounded. There was an energy spike unlike anything he had seen. This could only mean one thing, the eventful day had arrived. Zonbu had returned. The spike died down and there was no doubt in Isaiah's mind the time was upon them. "Sensei! He's Back!"

An elderly man walked up beside the young man stroking his beard looking over the alerts on screen. "I see... Zonbu has returned... Isaiah... it is time we called upon our Rangers."

Isaiah grinned pressing a few buttons on his keyboard. "I'll send the Scouter Birds! They've got a lock on the energy signatures of the Ninja Stars! Guess we find out who the stars chose... I'll input the coordinates to the Zen Garden.

A chirping sound was heard as three mechanical birds flew onto Isaiah, two resting on his shoulders and the third on his head. "Alright guys... Find the Rangers!" He smiled as they took off all heading in different directions. Isaiah stood next to Sensei Ikamashi watching his inventions fly off.

"The stars will have chosen wisely I am sure... this city can not afford for them to have not to" Takashi stated placing a hand on Isaiah's shoulder.

Isaiah nodded understanding that whoever the stars had chose those would be the ones meant to protect this city and potentially the world, it was hard to hide the disappointment in his face. The past few weeks had been spent watching the Ninja Stars fly off one by one to choose a Ranger. Isaiah would stare at the Red Star hoping and praying it would choose him, but no avail. Whoever it was that was to be the Red Ranger, they had a huge task ahead of them. But then again so did all of the soon to be Rangers.
    Last edited by wwff3; 09-24-2018 at 02:21 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wwff3 For This Useful Post:

Blue Buster (09-24-2018), OG-SG (09-25-2018)

Thanks
    Jesse Remington

"Clean up on aisle three! Clean up on aisle three!"

Huffing, Jesse emerged from the storage room in the back after hearing the announcement on the PA system. Rubbing at his hair with his now cleaned hands, he made his way down to the janitor's closet, grabbing the materials he needed to clean a spill, and then began wheeling his way down the third aisle where the accident had happened. "If Mark was here, I wouldn't have to be doing this," he mumbled, seeing the dreaded cranberry juice scattering across the floor quickly. Jesse chalked it up to some kid trying to grab the bottle and, ultimately, causing it to fall and explode on the ground.

Working at the grocery store wasn't necessarily bad, but it's not what Jesse would have preferred. His preference was that he would be competing at a video game tournament to help his mother cover her bills, but he unfortunately was scarred by the result of a tournament from about 6 months ago. Of course, he still played in his leisure time, but it wasn't as helpful that he couldn't be rewarded with money for his efforts. Shortly after mopping up the spill and placing a caution cone surrounding the wet area (because he did not want the store to be sued), Jesse walked past the check out area, notifying his boss (a chubby woman with a headset standing in the middle of the area) that he would be going on his lunch break once he put the cleaning supplies away.

Making his way outside, Jesse walked towards his car and unlocked it, completely oblivious to the bird that was perched on top of it and not moving. Throwing his bag inside the trunk, he slammed it shut before being met with the surprise of this... robotic bird flapping its wings and flying in front of him. As it squawked, the bird's red eyes glowed brightly before a digital map was projected in front of Jesse. "What the hell kind of bird is this? Is this some sort of fancy drone?" He glanced down at the digital map with a specific location marked with a flashing red dot... literally just a mile away from where the grocery store was. "What's that say...?" Jesse said, his voice trailing off. "...Zen... Garden? What? That's not where a garden is... what the hell?"

First the random red shuriken that was lodged into his car... now this? He glanced back at the dented spot on his car, cursing himself that he needed to get it fixed, but just then, the robotic bird flew off in the general direction of where the GPS system from its projected map was telling him to of. "Hey wait up!" Jesse shouted, jogging after the flying bird.

He didn't expect to be so tired by the time he got there but, as he guessed correctly, there was no "Zen Garden" here; only a brick wall attached to a building in the center of town. Catching his breath and bending over to grab at his knees, Jesse finally stood up straight, with the robotic bird perching itself on his shoulder and staring at the wall. "It's just... a stupid wall here." The thought of the red ninja star came to mind again as it pulled it out from his bag. The last thing he wanted his mother to think was that he was part of some sort of gang or triad, but the fact that he found the star on his car did cause him to think. Just then, he noticed two other individuals making their way to the "Zen Garden" as well. "Uh... hey? You guys got the same message I'm guessing?"

Allisa

As she left the store she began to head to the abandoned church were she mostly lived as a runaway orphan, and went through her secret entrance into the church, and climb down the ladder walking to the altar, and took out food that she stole at the store earlier.

As she ate she begin to wonder about her family, and why she is a orphan while looking at the frame window of the church.
    Last edited by darkranger278; 09-25-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks
    The Nine Lives night club was a well known and infamous part on this side of town, herald and home to gangsters and criminals over the years, it had seen more than enough dealings and brawls to last a life time. There was even some crazy talk of it housing demons back in the day but whether or not any of that was fact or fiction was anyone's guess. Over the years, it had expanded it's territory greatly, specifically into weapons dealing and information brokering. The name for the bar was a fitting one enough as many people had often said that you needed nine lives just to get in and make it out alive in one piece, no small part of that was owed to its violent history. It had been renovated for a few years now thanks to the efforts of a change in hands of owners, going from a Chinese mob boss to August Rodin, a man that you just simply did not fuck with period. A bouncer and a heavy hitter back in his younger days, Rodin had turned it into a slightly more honest place of business where people weren't quite pissing themselves as much to walk in through the door, let alone get drinks. The design decor had changed as well, going from a run-down slum of a place to a more olden gothic feel to it, both in design and appeal. Even still, nobody even remotely attempted to question or mock the tastes of the place, the booze was cheaply priced and the weapons dealing was of top-notch quality thanks to Rodin's talents and the info-gathering by the assistant manager was equally valued. Odds are if you needed someone killed, bought out or needed some intel where the local law methods weren't quite cutting it, then Nine Lives was your best bet.

The smell of gunpowder, tobacco smoke and alcohol was enough to knock anyone sick, no matter much the scented candles on each of the tables could mask the scent. For the last hour or so, the band had been playing, giving high level energy performances and now they were coming to a close. A slow and brooding guitar riff echoed through the dimly-lit and seedy night club as the band on stage begun their final song for the night. The bassist was a tall and muscular bald man, garbed in dark blue jeans and a plain green t-shirt that did little to hide the tattoo sleeves down his arms. The drummer was a petite looking Asian girl garbed in gothic attire with a tenacious and energetic style of playing. The guitarist up on stage was a lanky long haired bearded fellow in a Metallica t-shirt and skinny jeans and sneakers that was having the time of his life on stage, jumping up and down and thrashing like a wild man and finally, the last member of their group was a short and pale young man in a black ensemble attire and a white suit jacket, an oddly smart wardrobe choice given the hard rock music they'd been playing through the night. He raised his head slowly as the music began to play, his left hand grabbing the microphone in front of him, fingers slowly curled lovingly around it and his blue eyes stared dispassionately into the sea of faces standing before him as he opened his mouth and sung their final song for the night appropriately titled Demon in a Bottle.

Alone, awake, alive
    And in the dead of night
    The darkness fades, fades away again
    Disappears from the light
    Blurring into the night

Ash and bile, screams and shouts, I drown them out
    Drown them out so fast
    The dawn breaks and morning comes
    What did my mind forget? I just don’t know
    Not again, not again, not again

In and out, up and down, round and round I go
    Losing body and soul
    Trying hard, failing fast
    And there it goes again…

The demon in a bottle’s calling my name again
    Whispering sweet little nothings and siren songs in my ear
    It’s calling me out to me again
    “I want you to know that I’m here for you,”
    And I reach out and grab a hold
    And the demon gently guides me

Broken doors, holes in walls and shattered souls
    Words spoken that can’t be taken back
    Is it real? Is it real? Is this real?

Losing body and soul
    And there it goes again…

“I want you to know I’m here for you,”

Oh the sweet demon sings to me, it saves me
    It’s all you that confine me
    And defile me…

Losing body and soul
    And there it goes again…

“I want you to know that I’m here for you,”

Oh the sweet demon lulls me
    It’s all you that confine me
    And defile me…

The crowd erupted into a choir of cheers as the band played their last song and the band took a bow and gave thanks to them for letting them play at the venue before departing off the stage and headed into the dressing rooms.

"That was a good set," the assistant manager of the club, a short and fat Italian man by the name of Enzo that reminded the band all too much of Joe Pesci. He was a loud and brash man known to them for smoking far too many cheap cigars and cheaper suits that did no favours for his portly figure. "Not bad for a few newbies. You guys'll do well for yourselves if you keep it up. Why not swing by next week? Actually, wait no! Better idea! My buddy Donny runs this real old school classy opera house, don't me ask why cuz I know nothing about that prissy shit. He's looking for a new group to open up and liven that shitstain for old folks and suits. Here's his card, give 'im a call and tell 'im that Enzo recommended ya! He'll pay even more than we do here!"

The lead singer stood up and walked away without a word, needing some air and letting that decision go to the rest of his band mates. "What's the pretty boy's problem? He don't like business? Or that was his silent stiff upper lip way of saying yes?" he heard Enzo say as he left and headed out the back door. As he stepped outside, the cold air hit him like a freight train and he leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes and letting out a long drawn out breath, cold air exiting his mouth as he did. Over the last few years of his life, Drew Wahrheit had made a number of significantly positive steps at improving his life so far, his battle with addiction and an even longer one on the road to recovery was the main of note. Tolerating Enzo was still a work in progress. Rodin, he respected and admired for his straight forwardness and no-nonsense attitude. Enzo... Well, he was good in small doses. Very small microscopic doses. And while there were still days and many more to come where Drew wanted to stick an axe into the fat man's spinal column, he was somewhat relieve that he had not gone through with that... Even if he was pretty damn sure that he'd be doing a public service for doing him in.

The bright lights and the sounds of passing cars in the distance gave some noise to an otherwise quiet night. The sound of wings flapping stirred his attention away from his thoughts, he opened his eyes up and looked at the source of the sound to see a robotic bird hovering above his head, red eyes peering down at him like a hawk circling its prey. He regarded it with mild amusement and curiosity, both of which increased significantly as the bird produced a holographic digital map before him. A Zen garden?

"What the hell...?" he thought.

Cigar smoke blew into the night air a short distance away from him. "Shop's closing up soon. You need a ride?"

Drew looked over to his right hand side, seeing the face of the owner of the bar itself and smiled. "You know where it is?" he asked. "Wait hold on, what about the bar?"

"Course I do," Rodin assured confidently, his smooth baritone voice was a soothing sound. "Don't worry about that, Enzo can close up shop. Might do him well to do some honest work for a change. Although last we checked there sure as shit wasn't a Zen garden there," he added.

"I wouldn't know," said Drew. The Englishman wasn't all too familiar with Goldvale City. He knew of the rehab centre there, having spent a fair portion of time there a few years ago but anything else he wasn't exactly intimately familiar with.

"Sleep in the car on your way over. We'll get there by tomorrow." Rodin said as he whipped his car keys out and pressed a button, a beeping signalling a car door opening. "You coming or not?"

"...Yeah... Sure..." came the hesitant reply from the Brit. How the hell was he weirded out by this but Rodin wasn't? On second thoughts, he didn't want to know. The two entered into a black BMW and drove off into the night.

A full day had gone by in the blink of an eye, although Drew had slept through pretty much the whole thing in the car, something that Rodin was indeed glad about. "Hey kid. Wake up." A series of low grumbles was his response as he shook him awake. "Get moving."

"Fine, fine... I'm going," he muttered tiredly before stepping out the car and giving thanks to his old friend.

"No problem, kid." And with that, Rodin drove off, leaving Drew alone to find his way there, following that blasted mechanical bird that they'd napped and brought in the car with them. He couldn't even help but be even more baffled when he turned a corner and saw that nothing was there, save for a brick wall and a curly haired awkward looking kid. The kid spoke to him, stammering over his words like a lost puppy, much to Drew's annoyance simply because he wanted him to just spit it out. "Uh... hey? You guys got the same message I'm guessing?"

"Mechanical bird and parasitic object that won't leave you alone? Yeah, something like that," he replied with a nod confirmation. Although his sarcasm probably wasn't the best approach for first impressions. "So what's the deal here?" he asked, looking up at the wall. "You reckon it'll be some illusion or fake wall sliding past like in the movies?"
    Last edited by Hakumen; 09-26-2018 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Sia O’Brien

Sunlightstreamed into her bedroom, as the brunette sat crossed legged on top of herbed. Eyes closed, lost in a deep mediation. The past couple of nights have hadher waking from slumber in cold sweats. She knew the stories of the clans, andshe feared history was to repeat itself. Brown eyes fluttered open and shelooked around the room. Her gaze zeroed in to where she had hidden her pinkninja star. She knew it was only a matter of time before they were summoned butshe hoped that it wasn’t the case. She’d grown up on the legends of rangers ofthe past. Her grand father had told her stories about his father’s time as ared ranger and she hoped that she would one day live up to the name.
    Uncrossingher legs, she hopped down from her bed, making a beeline for the door. She hadn’trealized she’d been meditating for the past four hours. Her stomach growled inprotest, as she went into the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator door, shepulled out the things needed for a sandwich but a rapping at her window pulledher attention. Putting everything back into the fridge, she moved and openedthe window. She bit down a yelp as a metallic bird appeared before her, sheblinked as a holographic digital map appeared to a Zen Garden. Sia squinted atit, before sighing. “So, I’m not getting lunch, is what your telling me?” Sheasked it but waved her hand as it just squinted at her with it’s beady redeyes. “Yeah, yeah…I’m coming.”
    Sia ran intoher room, rooting into her drawer and grabbing her pink ninja star, she had afeeling she may need it. Her grand father had always warned her to be preparedand well…she wasn’t a entirely a fool. Walking back into the kitchen, havinghad changed into a short-sleeved t-shirt and shorts with sneakers, she headedout behind the bird. At the end of the journey, she ended up in front of a brickwall and there were two other people standing there. Both seemed confused, butone seemed annoyed to be there.
    “I got thesame message. I’m Sia.” She replied to the first person’s question. “Perhaps it’llslide upwards?” Sia stated. Eyeing the wall in front of her.

Thanks
    As the three stood in front of the wall they would notice their pockets glowing brightly with Red, Blue, and Pink light respectively. Once the three pulled out their Shinobi stars there would be a rift opening inside of the wall. All around them a barrier surrounded the area. They surely would notice pedestrians walking by as if there was nothing there.

It would seem they were shielded from the vision of the outside world here. The rift expanded and began sucking in the three inside of the wall! There would be a moment of darkness, then a flash if light as they would suddenly appear inside the Zen Garden.

Before them stood an old man in black robes with his back turned to them as he was tending to the garden. A young man wearing a black vest, skinny Jeans, and shades stood next to him tapping the Elder on the shoulder.

"Ah... good timing... hello" the old man turned and bowed to the three with a smile on his face.

"Jesse... Sia... and... Nathaniel..." he said the last name with an eyebrow raised somewhat as he and Isaiah traded a short look but Takashi carried on speaking.

"I have waited a long time for this... it brings me nothing but pleasure to meet you all. For you three... hold this city... and this world's future... in your hands..." Takashi would wave a hand as the Three Ninja Stars flew towards him, with him catching them in between his fingers.

"The Stars have chosen wisely... but let us see why... Isaiah..."

Isaiah gave a nod as he pushed a few buttons on his wrist watch. Suddenly from the shadows Three Narabots emerged and each one rushed to one of our heroes giving them barely anytime to react as they aimed strikes against them.

"Fight Rangers... Fight" Takashi ran a hand through his own beard watching the three engage in battle.

Thanks
    Jesse Remington

By the time Jesse got there, another guy and a girl walked up, seemingly led here by similar circumstances. These weird mechanical birds had somehow brought the trio together and Jesse couldn't help but feel that either something interesting was supposed to happen. Whether or not that was a good thing or bad thing remained to be seen though. "No idea, to be honest," Jesse said in reply to Drew, glancing over at Sia as she suggested that perhaps this was some sort of trap wall that slid up. "Only one way to find out," he replied. Just as he finished his statement, a bright red glow emitted from his pocket, only prompting him to pull out his red ninja star just as the other two pulled out theirs (blue and pink respectively).

Jesse didn't even have time to acknowledge the barrier between the Zen Garden and the real world, being sucked into the wall shrouded in darkness before being blinded by the light. "What the..." he mumbled, covering his face momentarily before dropping his arms as this "Zen Garden" finally came into a clearer, more comfortable view. Looking from left to right at Sia and Drew, Jesse's attention then focused on the young man standing beside an older man with his back turned. Listening to the old man speak about saving the city... the world... it only confused Jesse. "Look, man... I'm just on my lunch break. I don't have time for jokes and..." Suddenly, his ninja star flew into the old man's hands, shocking Jesse.

Before he could even respond to losing his ninja star, some sort of robotic creatures manifested out of the shadows and began to individually come at the trio. Sure, Jesse could fight, but when you were up against some humanoid looking alien, it could be intimidating. "Whoa whoa whoa..." Jesse said backing up, but holding up his fists to defend himself. "What kind joke is thi--?" The Narabot grabbed Jesse by the arm and slung him across the garden, slamming onto the ground. "Oof!" Okay, that hurt.

Getting to his feet and trying to catch his bearings, Jesse dusted himself off, looking over at Drew and Sia to see if they were having the same trouble... but his first mistake was not paying attention to what was in front of him. His Narabot came storming at him and punched him in the gut before grabbing him by the arms and tossing him to the other side of the garden. "Mmf!" Jesse yelped, rolling over on his back. "Ah... this... this can't be good."

Thanks
    Someone new had shown their face alongside himself and the awkward boy. A brown haired girl in casual clothes, he regarded her with a brief glance in her direction and nothing more. She was pretty on the eyes. Even a misanthrope such as himself had to acknowledge that much at least. Then again, relationships and sex were two things that he frequently found himself being repulsed by, regardless of the fact that his body and mind sometimes needed the latter of the two to function at optimum levels. She introduced herself to them both as Sia, an odd name for sure, but then again he wasn't one to talk. She then cracked a joke about the wall sliding sideways to open up that elicited an amused snort from the cantankerous Brit. Before any more conversation could be made, the three of them were pulled in through the wall via a portal and were then thrust into a Zen garden. Drew took a few steps forward, looked up and around at the place in it's vast glory. Everything around the place was serene and tranquil and had a timeless beauty to it. The rushing water flowed quietly and the assortment of rocks atop of one another neatly complimented each other. The lotus flowers in full bloom and the budding cherry blossom trees added to the allure of this magnificent garden. The whole nine yards of this beautiful landscape had been immaculately maintained to such a degree that it looked as though someone had indeed poured years and years of effort into it and made it a place that was truly a peace where one could feel at peace with themselves and the universe.

"Disgusting." he thought, lips curling into a contemptuous sneer.

It was then that he clapped eyes on a withered old man in black robes that was tending to the place. Maybe it was the grounds keeper, perhaps? Then some young kid got the old man's attention that they had company. The old man greeted them politely and with a respectful bow. Drew in turn gave acknowledgment to him by nodding his head in response. The old man spoke to him, addressing each by name and that alone got Drew's back all the more and the brief confusion that he had when looking over at him had not gone unnoticed by him. The hell was his problem?

Then again, it was probably his age. Not wanting to waste time mulling over such a pointless little thing, Drew folded his arms and listened half-heartedly to what the old was saying, mentioning something about the city and the future being in his hands and that bizarre parasitic piece of junk flew towards the old man, glowing an eerie blue light in the old man's fingertips.

"The Stars have chosen wisely... but let us see why... Isaiah..."

The shadows shimmered and moved suddenly. Drew uncrossed his arms and leaned forward slightly, intrigued to see what would happen and lo and behold three creatures emerged from the shadows and attacked.

He pedaled back, weaving in and out of the relentless assault and trying to put some distance between them, getting clobbered in the face and body for his troubles with well placed jabs before booting him backwards a few feet with a powerful kick to the chest, sending him staggering backwards and onto the ground. Drew growled lowly, anger twisting its way into his system. They were humanoid creatures of sorts and moved like humans, that alone was something that could be exploited and used as an advantage.

"Well this is one way to start the morning," he gritted his teeth and spat out blood before picking himself up and dusting himself off, noticing that his suit jacket had gotten ruined. "Oh ho ho ho ha ha ha..." a low and guttural chuckle escaped him as this small detail came to his attention and a sordid scowl twisted onto his face. If he wasn't pissed off before, now he definitely was. The Narabot came after him once again, relentless in its assault and putting him on the defensive again as it pummelled him with a series of well placed punches and kicks. Drew ducked out the way from a wild haymaker poised and prepped to take his head clean off and nimbly evaded once again with a quick dash. Drew grinned cockily and shifted back a few steps, beckoning the enemy forward with his arms and wagging his hands barbarously in a mocking fashion. "Come on!"

The Narabot took the bait like a moth to a flame and lunged forward, grabbing him by the scruff of his jacket and pulled him forwards, ready to throw him like a rag doll. He reached up with both hands and placed his thumbs in the middle of it's hand, pressing down and twisting the hand away, the Narabot's grip being forcefully released and the arm was painfully locked. In one foul swoop, Drew moved sideways, slamming the Narabot to the ground with its own momentum before booting it away with a well-placed kick to the stomach. "Gyokko-Ryu can come in handy at times like this... Really should thank Mike for getting me into it," he thought, pleased that their training together still warranted some merit, more so in a practical environment.

Drew sneered as he skulked forward towards the Narabot, removing his jacket and callously discarding it. He cracked his knuckles and rolled his neck. "Get up you pissant!" he called out. "We're not done yet!" Drew settled into a southpaw stance, grinning crookedly in excitement and anticipation as the Narabot charged towards him, wildly weaving in and out and around from the series of blows with a makeshift Dempsey roll and returning folly with his own quick kidney punches and a powerful low kick to the Narabot's with his left leg, twisting it off balance by a little bit and knocking it back with a powerful push kick. "This'll be fun!" he laughed, licking his lips gleefully as they prepared to go at it again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Sia O’Brien

Sia opened her mouth to say something but she was distracted by a distinct pink glow from her pocket. Sighing, she pulled out her ninja star, words that her grandfather once told her coming back to her. ‘Be prepared’. He had always reminded her to be prepared, and prepared she was, or so she had hoped. The wall opened up, and a rift appeared, Sia took a deep breath and felt the pull from the rift dragging them inside the wall. Darkness engulfed them all, then a bright light lit the area. Sia attempted to shield her eyes with her hand. Squinting at the sudden brightness of the area, she wasn’t entirely taken back by the appearance of the older man or the young one by his side. She was a bit freaked out by them knowing her name though, but a little voice that sounded a hell of a lot like her grandfather mocked her.

“The Stars have chosen wisely...but let us see why...Isaiah…”

Sia’s gaze shifted from the older man to the young man with the black vest. She jumped out of range of the Narabots arm reach. She blinked, wondering if she was really experiencing this, or if this was some sort of dream. She felt a graze against her shoulder, and her eyes widened in suspense. She fell backwards, landing on the sand. Skinning the palms of her hands, she hissed out in pain, looking up at the descending Narabot. She bit down on her lower lip, undecided whether to defend herself or not. She backtracked....her back bumping against a rock. She stood up to her feet, hands by her side. She lashed out with a snap kick to the face, following up with another kick to the stomach. Sia decided to fight, if she didn’t then who would. Besides, if anything she have a good dream to tell her grandfather about. Maybe then he’d lay off with the heavy training. Maybe not, but hey a girl could dream couldn’t she?

From the side, she was able to catch glimpse of Nathan and Jesse fighting back against the Narabots. Sia’s smirk grew as she intercepted a fist the face. Twisting the fist downwards, she pushed upwards forcing back onto the narabots chest. She released her hold, as she swept her leg out, taken their legs out from underneath him. She made the mistake of looking down, as his foot came up, catching her off guard. His foot connecting with her abdomen, causing the air to leave her. Sia hissed in pain, as she turned her attention back on the advancing narabot. His fist came at her heavy and fast, and Sia used her training evading each hit. Ducking underneath the Narabots last fist, she kicked up knocking his fist upwards and away.

“Any ideas how to take the rejects from Darth Vadar’s army out?” Sia quipped as she flipped out of the Narabots incoming attack.

Thanks
    Drew stared the Narabot down, confident in his chances at winning now that he’d gotten a better handle on how it moved and fought, and by the looks of things, the other two were having varying levels of success with the girl skilfully taking it head on and doing quite well, that quality of strength alone drew the smallest of pleased grins from him. The boy had been struggling and by the looks of things he wasn’t a fighter, at least not as far as formal training went. Then again his own height and skinny build wasn’t exactly much to say for itself as far as appearances went.

The Narabot was more cautious after going toe to toe with the Englishman and watched him with a curiosity.

Drew shrugged his shoulders mockingly at the creature and laughed. “Don’t tell me you’re giving up already!” he taunted with a lecherous licking of his lips in excitement. Much to his own morbid and perverse delight, the Narabot took the bait and charged at him, infuriated at the human’s impudence and insolence as they went at it again, trading punches and kicks with lightning fast fury.

As he sidestepped a punch and blocked another, Drew couldn’t stop smiling throughout this scuffle as he began shifting gears and getting distance from them, propping his hands behind his head and leaning back against a cherry tree. The Narabot tilted its head in confusion at the rapid change in demeanour from cocky and confident to laid back and jovial. That confusion intensified as the strange human languidly lifted his arms up above his head and stretched out, lacing his fingers together to enhance before letting his arms flop back to his side. Putting confusion aside, the Narabot lunged forward, raising its fist and ready to lash out at the human and finish the fight off quickly. Drew smirked and cocked his head to one side, seeing it coming a mile off catching the arm in mid-air and swirling round, slamming its head into the tree, grinding it that little bit further to increase the damage. It dropped to the floor with a dull thud and yet Drew refused to go for fighting fair and let it get back up, booting it mercilessly while it was down before stamping on its head and grinding down further with his foot, keeping it there for a little while longer, as it to showcase its helplessness. “I suggest we do it the old fashioned way…" he replied to Sia, his soft and high pitched accented voice dropping down into a low and guttural sounding growl. "Brutally!” His solution was further solidified as he booted the Narabot away like trash. Although whether or not they'd actually take his words into consideration was something that remained to be seen.