Thanks

RV Favicon Power Rangers: Next Level

The rangers were dealing with their ultimate evil ever. Evil Mikey was no longer himself. Evil Mikey looked like the computer creature from the Superman movie but in a form of a man.

It was nothing like anyone has ever seen before. Even though Evil Mikey was evil, this evil was not Evil Mikey's evil. Evil Mikey didn't even have his eyes anymore; they were a metallic silver.

"I will destroy you all and lay waste to your planet," he said in a monotonic voice.

"We've heard that line before," Mike Centrella said in his Platinum Millennial suit, "You are going down Evil Mikey!"

"I'm not Evil Mikey," the creature said, still in a monotonic voice, "I am..."

**I just want to give a shout out and thank you to the Facebook group Power Rangers Next Level for letting me use their name in my fan fiction. Please check them out:

Just then the scene froze and Mike Ginn came walking in with the creature in the background.

"Okay," Mike Ginn said, "I think we skipped a lot. This is our final battle we are facing but you want to know how it all started. Well let me tell you that it all started with my friend Mikey getting three Controllers from who he thought was a woman trying to help but actually it was a future version of himself, calling himself Paradox."

Just then Brennan Mejia and Peta-Marie Rixon came in next to Mike Ginn.

"Mike," Brennan said, "If they want to know about the beginning of it all, they can read it in thePower Rangers 25th Anniversary fan fiction."

"Yes, Mike," Peta-Marie said, "I think what the readers would really want to know is whatever happen to Mikey after destroying The Divinity or should I say his future self."

"Well in order to do that, we must go back two thousand years, in an alternate universe, where the first anomaly occurred," Mike said.

"How do you know that?" Peta-Marie asked.

"Don't you remember when I was captured..." Mike Ginn started to say, but got interrupted by Brennan.

"Dude, spoilers!" Brennan sternly said, with his finger to his lips.

Mike Ginn just smiles and winks.

POWER RANGERS NEXT LEVEL

Mike Ginn as himself
    Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself
    Blue Millennial Ranger

Peta-Marie Rixon as herself
    Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself
    Orange Millennial Ranger

Malika Eubank as herself
    Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew Ducker as himself
    Black Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as Mirrorverse Anthony
    Aqua Millennial Ranger

James Reese as Mirrorverse James
    White Millennial Ranger

Dustin Lambert as himself
    Purple Millennial Ranger

Yoshi Sudarso as himself
    Fire Brick Millennial Ranger

Peter Adrian Sudarso as himself
    Golden Rod Millennial Ranger

Mike O'Laskey II as himself
    Crimson Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself
    Bronze Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself
    Silver Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself
    Shouma Kai as Paradox/Suddox*
    Gold Millennial Ranger

*Remember Suddox, who is Michael Game's husband looks just like Paradox*

Ultimate Mikey as himself, Michael Game, Evil Mikey
    Platinum Millennial Ranger

19399037_1375309799211611_5638242719278960317_n.jpg

Michael Centrella as himself

Plus One as themselves/The Morphin Masters
    Jay Park as himself/Morphin Master

Garrett Clayton as Jarrett

Triscenderoth

Zentipede

David Castro as Simon Game/The User a.k.a. Game Over

Ryan Carter as himself/Heckyl/Dark Priest of the Black Cross, Archaic

Judi Dench as Melody

***Hello everyone. I am sorry that I took so long to get this first installment going. I just wanted to make everything perfect for this fan fiction. This fan fiction ties in with my previous fan fiction, Power Rangers 25th Anniversary. If you haven't read it, please read it first. The link is in the beginning of this first installment. If you don't, you might be a little confused. These are all the main characters in this fan fiction. I am going to throw some "Monsters of the Week" and minions to this but they aren't as important as all these characters and yes there is a lot. I want to give a quick shout out to the Facebook and YouTube page for letting me use their title, Power Rangers Next Level. Thanks again***

Chapter One: Evil Within The Anomalies
    part one

~ Alternate World: A.D. 19 ~

It was a beautiful forest near the coast of the Pacific Ocean (it wasn't called that yet, but just to give you a visual) where animals were many and lived in harmony with one another. They were protected by the Morphin Masters, the first five to harness the powers of the Morphin Grid. The five of them had the powers of the Morphin Grid and could use any power they wanted of the past and future. They were once a boy band of the 1990s where an anomaly appeared and vanished very quickly, taking them back in time. There they found a hidden temple which gave them the power to harness the Morphin Grid. As they were eating their lunch they found, near the temple, a red anomaly opened up and through it came a creature which looked a mix of a plant and bug. It had a top hat and for its mouth, it looked like a butterfly. It held a staff with three faces on it. One sad looking, one angry looking, and one happy looking.

"Who are you?" one of the five asked.

"I am Triscenderoth," he said, "I am here to make sure my son has a mate for life. He has to be perfect for my son."

The five of them looked confused. This creature looked evil and all it wanted was his son to have a boyfriend.

"Triscenderoth," one of the guys said, "on this part of this planet, there are just us five guys and a few natives. Maybe if you wait about 2000 years or so, you'll find someone."

"How about you?" Triscenderoth said, pointing his staff at the blonde hair guy with a bit of an edge to his hair.

"Um..." the young man said, embarrassed.

"Thanks for the offer but I am already taken," he said, "you see I have this wife..."

"NO!" Triscenderoth shouted, "When I choose you, you bow and are willing to be my son's mate!"

"I'm sorry buddy," the young man said, "but that's not how it works."

"Then be prepared to be destroyed," Triscenderoth shouted, raising his staff to the sky ready to strike.

"Guys, I believe it's time..." the guy with the edgy blonde hair said.

"It's Morphin Time!" all five of them shouted.

"Zeo Ranger 1, Pink!" Nate Cole shouted, transforming into the Pink Zeo Ranger (but without the skirt)

"Zeo Ranger 2, Yellow!" Gabe Combs shouted, transforming into the Yellow Zeo Ranger (but without the skirt)

"Zeo Ranger 3, Blue!" Nathan Walters shouted, transforming into the Blue Zeo Ranger.

Zeo Ranger 4, Green!" Jeremy Mhire shouted, transforming into the Green Zeo Ranger.

Zeo Ranger 5, Red!" Jason Perry shouted, transforming into the Red Zeo Ranger

"Who or what are you guys?" Triscenderoth asked.

"We are the Morphin Masters!" Jason said, "and it's uncool for you to want to destroy us for not wanting to be romantically with your son."

The five of them started running toward Triscenderoth battling with him. He was strong, a lot stronger than any creature they have faced while being brought back in time. He smashed his staff into Jeremy. Jeremy flew back and hit a tree. He got up but his back was sore. Nate and Gabe did a double flying kick toward Triscenderoth and managed to knock his staff out of his hands. Jason pulled out his Zeo Laser Pistol and fired at the staff. The blast bounced off the staff and the blast hit Triscenderoth. He quickly recovered and grabbed his staff. He held it in the air and all three faces started glowing. All five Morphin Masters started flying up in the air. Triscenderoth started laughing.

"If red doesn't want to be with my son, I'll destroy you all and destroy this planet if I have to," Triscenderoth said.

"Seriously dude?" the Green Zeo Ranger asked, "If Jason doesn't marry your son, you are going to destroy this planet? You are crazy."

All five of them tried to get down from floating in the air but it was no use. They couldn't move their hands. It was as if an invisible robe was holding their hands to their sides. Triscenderoth started laughing some more and his eyes started glowing green. Just then he heard a voice in the distance.

"Leave my friends alone," a young man covered in tattoos stated, holding what appeared to be a gold and black colored staff.

"Who are you?" Triscenderoth asked.

"Why I am the sixth Morphin Master, Jay Park," he said, spinning around and throwing his hands to the side. There was an explosion in the background (just because).

"The sixth Morphin Master, huh?" Triscenderoth questioned. He pointed his staff at Jay Park and fired three beams at him.

Jay Park quickly raised up the staff.

"Gold Ranger, power!" he shouted and immediately was transformed into the Gold Zeo Ranger, missing the blasts.

Jay ran over to Triscenderoth and started fighting him. The other five rangers were still in the air, as the Gold Zeo Ranger and Triscenderoth were fighting with one another. Triscenderoth took his staff and whipped it at the Gold Zeo Ranger. The Gold Zeo Ranger backed away and took his staff and fired a blast of gold energy at Triscenderoth. Triscenderoth got knocked down to the ground. The Gold Zeo Ranger came over and stepped on his arm that his hand was holding his staff.

"You are going to bring my friends back down to the ground and leave this planet," the Gold Zeo Ranger said, "Or I am going to make you."

Triscenderoth laughed.

"What is so funny?" the Gold Zeo Ranger asked.

"How can one guy like yourself destroy me?" Triscenderoth said, "I came from the Machine Empire and no one has ever defeated me. I am made of unbreakable parts."

"What?" the Gold Ranger questioned stepping off of Triscenderoth.

"Wrong move!" Triscenderoth shouted, stabbing the Gold Ranger in the chest with his staff. A huge blast came from the staff, blasting the Gold Zeo Ranger, knocking him to the ground in a huge explosion.

"No!" the Pink Zeo Ranger shouted, "Jay! You are going to pay Triscenderoth!"

"I don't think so," Triscenderoth laughed, having his back to the explosion looking at the five Morphin Masters in the air, "One down, and five to go! This planet will make great waste for the new Machine Empire.

As he was talking to the other five how he was going to destroy the planet, Jay was unmorphed struggling to get himself up, but he managed to get himself up. He took his staff and fired at Triscenderoth. The blast hit Triscenderoth's staff, opening up a red anomaly. Triscenderoth was taken by surprise by this and he tripped into the anomaly itself. The red anomaly closed and suddenly all five Morphin Masters dropped to the ground. Jay smiled and then dropped to the ground. The other five rushed over to him and they brought him into the temple...

It became still and Brennan Mejia came out as if a video was paused and he was coming out to commentate.

"Wait a minute," Brennan said, "What does any of this have to do with us battling Evil Mikey?"

"You interrupted," Mike Ginn said, walking out, looking disappointed.

"Brennan," Peta-Marie Rixon said, walking out as well, "Let Mike continue with the story."

"Thank you," Mike Ginn said, "Now where was I? Oh yes, they rushed Jay into the temple..."

The five Morphin Masters had brought Jay into the temple. It looked like an old temple with stone blocks all around it. In the middle was a circular device. They lifted Jay up on it and strapped him in.

It looked like a gyroscope. When they had strapped him in, Jason went over a pushed a button. The device started spinning around. It started picking up speed. Faster and faster it went. Suddenly, green and blue lighting bolts started flying out of it, along with red, white, aqua, graphite, orange (maybe one day), baby blue (maybe), yellow, pink, black, silver, and gold lighting bolts. They all started hitting the temple where the stone blocks started glowing and the temple started to get longer and longer as if an endless tunnel. The blocks are started to turn black and silver and it looked like they were starting to stretch. The lightning bolts were still flying everyone but it seemed as no one was afraid of getting hit. They were inside the Morphin Grid. The device looking like a gyroscope kept going faster and faster. As it reached high speed, the device started to glow along with Jay Park as well.

"I hope this works," Nate said.

"You know it will work," Gabe said, "remember, it worked on me, when we first battled..."

Just then an explosion occurred and the device started slowing down. When it had come to a complete stop, Jay Park opened his eyes and he felt refreshed. The Morphin Grid vanished and they were back in the temple. The blocks went back to their normal shape, and the Morphin Masters helped Jay get off the device. He started smiling and laughing with them, when they heard another explosion but it came from outside. They rushed outside and saw that there was lighting in the sky and they heard thunder. Also, in the sky, they saw a huge anomaly open up. It was a little different then before.

"Do you think its Triscenderoth back?" Gabe asked.

"I don't think so," Jason said, looking at the sky, "the anomaly isn't red."

Just then, they saw two things drop from the sky. They all ran over to where the two things had dropped. It was a long hike and when they finally went over to where the two things had dropped, they only saw one thing and that thing was a human being. He wore glasses and had a phoenix tattoo on his left arm.

"Another Morphin Master?" Nathan questioned.

"I don't think so," Jay said, "Remember we found only six rings. All six of them each had a ring on their finger with a rainbow of colors.

"Is he dead?" Nathan asked, putting his hand to his neck to try and read a pulse, "Guys, I can't feel his pulse and it doesn't look like he's breathing."

"We need to take him back to the temple," Gabe suggested.

"What if it is Triscenderoth's son?" Jay asked.

"What?" Jeremy questioned, "You heard Triscenderoth. He said he's from the Machine Empire. His son is probably a robot like him."

"Well who ever he is," Jason said, "he wasn't alone."

Everyone started to stare off in the distance, trying to find the other person that feel with him because know they now it was two people who feel.

...to be continued

Thanks

Power Rangers: Next Level

POWER RANGERS NEXT LEVEL

Mike Ginn as himself
    Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself
    Blue Millennial Ranger

Peta-Marie Rixon as herself
    Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself
    Orange Millennial Ranger

Malika Eubank as herself
    Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew Ducker as himself
    Black Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as Mirrorverse Anthony
    Aqua Millennial Ranger

James Reese as Mirrorverse James
    White Millennial Ranger

Dustin Lambert as himself
    Purple Millennial Ranger

Yoshi Sudarso as himself
    Fire Brick Millennial Ranger

Golden Rod Millennial Ranger

Crimson Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself
    Bronze Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself
    Silver Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself
    Shouma Kai as Paradox/Suddox*
    Gold Millennial Ranger

*Remember Suddox, who is Michael Game's husband looks just like Paradox*

Ultimate Mikey as himself, Michael Game, Evil Mikey
    Platinum Millennial Ranger

19399037_1375309799211611_5638242719278960317_n.jpg

Michael Centrella as himself

- Nate Cole as himself
    - Gabe Combs as himself
    - Nathan Walters as himself
    - Jeremy Mhire as himself
    - Jason Perry as himself

Triscenderoth

Zentipede

Ryan Carter as himself/Heckyl/Dark Priest of the Black Cross, Archaic

Judi Dench as Melody

CHAPTER ONE: EVILS WITHIN THE ANOMALIES
    part two

~ 2019 AD ~
    ~ Prime Earth ~

"It's been nearly ten months and we haven't heard anything from Mikey or even a monster," Mike, frustratingly, stated, pounding his fist down at Malika and Zac's kitchen table.

"We are doing the best we can, Mike," Zac stated, making sure his table wasn't broken.

"Yes, Mike," Malika chimed in, "There are so many more anomalies which popped up after the last 'Game Cleared' which was in August. Now the government is involved and they think we are the cause of these anomalies. Which is why we have to lay low and hope that we get a sign soon."

"I think Peter and Yoshi are out trying to go into a new anomaly which opened up earlier today," Dustin said, "Mike, I'm very concerned about Mikey as well but if we go prancing around out in the open, we will be arrested."

"I can't believe the government thinks the Power Rangers are cause of the anomalies," Mike said.

"Well remember Mike," Zac reminded him, "that anytime that there is a 'Game Cleared,' the people forget about the battles which took place and everything goes back to normal as if nothing has ever happened. Of course they are going to be suspicious since they forgot about psychotic future Mikey acting like a god."

"And remember Game Master with Dox," Matthew Ducker chimed in, "and don't forget Paradox putting a virus into Mikey."

He turned to Paradox who was standing next to Ludi.

"No offense Paradox," Matthew Ducker said.

"None taken," Paradox said, "I had forgot all about it."

Mikey's mother was with all of them as well. It was very crowded but they didn't want to split up in case of an emergency, they could be together. Mikey's mother was barely hanging in there. She had moved to California in hopes one day, she could see her son. She missed him very much and understand that the Power Rangers were doing their best, with trying to bring her son back, under the circumstances. She had faith in God that He would allow the Power Rangers to find his son or He would bring him back to her.

As some of the rangers and Mikey's mother was trying to figure out what their next move would be, Peter and Yoshi Sudarso were walking by the new anomaly which opened up. They were different looking than the cracks in time and space, they use to come them. These were fragments of reality and light mixed together.
    You can't even see inward. It was a blinding light. Peter and Yoshi noticed that there were no guards guarding it as the government put many guards to watch over these anomalies. They were about to go through when the anomaly started to change colors. It turned red instead. Both Yoshi and Peter didn't know what to do so they hid. In ten months, nothing has come out of the anomalies or they hadn't changed colors. When Yoshi and his brother Peter had found a perfect spot to hide, a young man with dirty blonde hair came out. He was wearing a great overcoat with black and white stockings. He had eyeliner around his eyes.

"Oh daddy, this is a perfect place to find me a husband," the young man said, gleefully basking in the open air.

Both Yoshi and Peter just looked at each other with a puzzling look. Another figure walked out after the young man. He was a creature which looked like a plant like monster with a top hat and a mouth which looked like a butterfly.

"I'll find you a husband in this dimension," he said.

"Yes daddy," the young man said, whining a little, "The last dimension you went to, the young man didn't want to be my husband and you tried to destroy them. Oh daddy, just because someone doesn't want to be my husband doesn't give you the right to be all "If you don't marry my son, I'll destroy the universe" kind of person."

"I know Jarrett, but..." the creature started to say but got interrupted.

"Now daddy," Jarrett begged, "if a man doesn't want to be my husband, you are not going to threaten to destroy him and the whole universe. Right?"

"Yes, my little prince," the creature said, shaking his hand, "whatever makes you happy."

Jarrett walked by where Yoshi and Peter were hiding and spotted them.

"Oh daddy, look!" Jarrett said, pointing to Peter, "He's perfect!"

The creature walked over to where Jarrett was standing and he saw the two young men. He saw Peter and pulled out his staff pointing at Peter and Yoshi.

"Both of you, come out at once and meet your new prince," the creature commanded.

"New prince?" Peter asked, coming out with his brother. Both of them had their guards up. "We won't serve any prince."

"You listen here you as..." the creature started but got interrupted by his son.

"Daddy!!!!" Jarrett shouted, "What did we talk about? And such language too! I apologize for my father, Triscenderoth. He just wants the best for me and I want a husband. Once I find one, we'll go back through the anomaly and him and I can rule the Machine Empire together."

"Machine Empire?!" both Yoshi and Peter exclaimed together, "Let the real games begin!"

Both Peter and Yoshi held out their gloves with their Millennial Crystals and transformed into the Fire Brick and Golden Rod Millennial Rangers. The creature noticed they looked similar to the Morphin Masters. He started running toward Peter and Yoshi and started fighting them both. Jarrett went in between them both and tried to stop them from fighting. Yoshi accidentally pushed him hard out of the way, having him fall to the ground hurting his hand. This made Triscenderoth very angry and with his staff he sent out three beams of energy at Yoshi, causing him to fly to a building. Peter went after his brother, while Triscenderoth went to his son to see if he was alright.

"Daddy I'm fine," Jarrett said getting up.

"But he hurt you," Triscenderoth said, looking angrily at Yoshi.

"He did it on accident, didn't you?" Jarrett asked Yoshi, walking toward both of them.

"Be careful," Triscenderoth warned.

"They aren't going to hurt me," Jarrett said, giving Yoshi is good hand to pull him up, "and you are not going to harm them either. Again, I am sorry for my father. My name is Jarrett. My formal name is Prince Jarrett of the Machine Empire. My father, Triscenderoth, is King Triscenderoth of the Machine Empire. You probably heard of King Mondo and Queen Machine. They are my grandparents. Yes, they wanted to take over planet Earth but our laws have changed and we are now a peaceful race."

"Does that make you an android?" Peter asked.

"No," Jarrett said, "I am human. My dad found me abandoned and adopted me. I have been living with him for most of my life and he has been taking care of me ever since."

Just when Yoshi was about to say something a group of army soldiers surrounded them with guns pointed at them.

"Hold it right there!" one soldier shouted, "We are taking you in; all of you."

Yoshi and Peter went in front of Jarrett and Triscenderoth telling them to make a run for it. Jarrett didn't want to leave Peter's side. Triscenderoth saw that and told them he would cause a distraction while they make a run for it. He held out his staff and caused all the the soldiers to start float in the air. Peter and Yoshi thought it was so cool. Peter grabbed a hold of Jarrett and from what they learned in the ten months, they touched their Millennial Crystals and all three of them teleported. A soldier was behind Triscenderoth and fired a tranquilizer dart at Triscenderoth. The dart didn't put him to sleep but it did something to his machine software, causing him to shut down for a time being. It was just enough for the soldiers to come back down and secure him so he won't be able to escape.

Yoshi and Peter teleported back to Zac and Malika's house with Jarrett.

"We have to go back for my dad," Jarrett said.

"It's too dangerous," Peter said.

The others were just standing around near a red anomaly. Peter stopped talking and saw Mikey standing in front of the anomaly. Peter and Yoshi could hear Mikey's mother's tears of joy. They couldn't believe he was alive and standing in front of them. Mike Ginn stopped this happy moment to ask who the young man was.

"Who is this?" Mike Ginn asked.

"Oh this is Jarrett," Peter said, "We were surrounded by soldiers and Jarrett's father distracted them for us to get away."

"Why would they surround Jarrett and his father?" Zac asked.

"Because we came from an anomaly," Jarrett said, "and my father is king of the Machine Empire."

"Machine Empire!" Mike O'Laskey exclaimed.

"They aren't bad machines anymore," Jarrett said, "There is new law and..."

Jarrett got interrupted by Peter.

"Never mind that," Peter said, "We'll explain later, but when did Mikey get back?"

"I just got back a few seconds ago," Mikey said smiling.

"So did you escape from the ship?" Yoshi asked, "Did an anomaly open up and you walked through?"

"Um.." Mikey paused, looking a little nervous, "What ship?"

"Don't you remember fighting your evil future self on his ship?" Dustin asked, "We all watched you destroy your evil future self."

"No, I'm sorry, I don't remember any of that," Mikey said, glancing off to the side, where both Dustin and Matthew was noticing how funny, Mikey was acting and looking.

"What about my dad?" Jarrett asked, interrupting this reunion.

"Right!" Mike Ginn said, "We will have a lot of time to catch up with Mikey. Right now, we have to figure out where they have taken Jarrett's father. Mikey, will you be alright here alone with your mother?"

"I'll be fine," Mikey said, smiling at Mike Ginn and then just glancing at Dustin and Matthew for a second.

"Good!" Mike O'Laskey said, "Let's go rescue Jarrett's father."

All of them rushed off and left Mikey alone with his mother. Mikey's mother rushed over to him and started hugging him. He returned the hug. His mother told him how worried she was and asked if he was alright. Mikey stated he was fine and stepped away. Mikey's mother wanted to know what was wrong with him. Mikey told her that he had lost a great deal of his memory. She reminded him of a great battle he had with his future self and thought that from the blast she saw on the spaceship, it must have gave him amnesia. She thought this until she noticed that he wasn't even wearing the same clothes that he was wearing on the day that he battled his future self. She also noticed that he didn't have the Millennial Controller with him. Mikey knew what was going on and raised his hand to her. A green glow came from his hand and she froze in place.

"I'll deal with you in a little bit," he said, smirking.

Mikey then raised his other hand. It was glowing green as well. He made a huge circle in the air and all of a sudden a screen appeared in mid air. On the other end it was a centipede creature. He looked digitized as well.

"Master Zentipede," Mikey said bowing, "I have made it to Earth 3."

"Good," Zentipede said, "You know what to do."

"Yes master," Mikey said, still bowing.

"Soon I will be free from this hell and will rule all the universes with you by my side," Zentipede said, laughing.

Mikey started laughing as well.

...to be continued

Thanks

I just want to apologize to you all for my lateness in writing the next installment. As we speak I'm still struggling with the table of contents because I want to incorporate a season of Power Rangers into each of the chapters in my fan fiction. If you haven't guessed, the first installment is a homage to Power Rangers Zeo. Again, thank you for being patient with me, and I hope you enjoy the second to last installment of chapter one.

POWER RANGERS: NEXT LEVEL

~ AD 19 ~
    ~ Alternate Earth ~

"I swear there were two people who fell from the sky," Jeremy stated, looking all over the ground, but only noticing the guy with the tattoos on his arms.

"Yeah, I know," Jeremy said, "Keep your eyes open, I saw that person too."

"Well, in the mean time, we need to bring this guy to the temple and hook him up to the gyroscope," Jay said, trying to pick him up, "Could someone help me."

"Sure thing," Gabe said, coming over to give Jay a hand.

All of them went to the temple with the young man and hooked him up to the gyroscope. They strapped him up as they did with Jay and Nathan went over to push the button. The device started spinning around. It started picking up speed. Faster and faster it went. Suddenly, green and blue lighting bolts started flying out of it, along with red, white, aqua, graphite, orange (maybe one day), baby blue (maybe), yellow, pink, black, silver, and gold lighting bolts. They all started hitting the temple where the stone blocks started glowing and the temple started to get longer and longer as if an endless tunnel. The blocks are started to turn black and silver and it looked like they were starting to stretch. The lightning bolts were still flying everywhere. They were inside the Morphin Grid again. The gyroscope kept going faster and faster. As it reached high speed, the device started to glow along with the young adult inside it, but instead of gold, it started glowing a lime green color. The six Morphin Masters thought that was strange as it has never done that color before; it does the color you are meant if you are a ranger (or at least the color assign as a Morphin Master).

Just then another weird thing happened, an anomaly started opening up inside the young adult. Now this was really odd because nothing like that has happened before. The anomaly opened up and this time they could see what was on the other side. They saw the young man with his back toward them. He was sitting at a desk and it looked like he was looking at something on a lap top. They couldn't really make out what the young man was looking at, but the young man was crying. They saw the anomaly was panning his room, which looked to be the living room. They saw a TV with a recliner and couch. Along the walls they saw pictures of Power Ranger actors and actresses and they saw he had a collection of Power Ranger memorabilia.

"Wow, this guy has a lot of Power Ranger stuff!" Nate exclaimed.

All of a sudden the anomaly turned red and a giant computerized centipede started coming out with its mouth wide open. It started the six of them but suddenly the anomaly closed and the computerized centipede was gone.

"What the..." Jay started to say, but then another anomaly opened up again from the young man. The anomaly was lime green and inside of it, they saw the young man as a young boy getting made fun in school. They didn't know why they were seeing these anomalies but they saw that the young man fought back with one of the guys who was bullying him. Just then the centipede came again and showed his teeth to the six Morphin Masters and snarled at them. They were ready to Morph when the anomaly closed.

"What is going on?" Jeremy asked, "Guys, we need to stop this gyroscope.

Nate went over to try and push the button to get it to stop but as soon as he was about to push the button, he got shocked as was thrown back to one of the walls of the Morphin Grid. Everyone rushed over and to his aid. They noticed a figure in the distance. He was wearing a black trench coat and pinkish purple pants. It was the young man who fell from the sky; Paradox. He had a huge grin on his face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said.

"Who are you?" Nathan asked, helping Nate up.

"I'm Paradox," he said, "and I just saved your life."

"How so?" Nathan said, "You just shocked one of my friends."

"Well if you would have stopped the gyroscope before it was done healing him, there would have been a huge explosion and no more Morphin Grid as well as no more you. I need to have the Morphin Grid still intact you know. I could care less about you or Mikey for that matter," Paradox said.

"Who's Mikey?" Jay asked.

Paradox pointed to the young man who was fully covered in a lime green glow, "Him."

"I saw you fall from the sky," Jeremy interrupted, "How is it that you are alive and Mikey was not?"

"It's simple," Paradox said, "I'm a computer virus."

"Computer virus?!" Gabe exclaimed, "We need to use RP..."

"No need," Paradox said, "I was just leaving."

An anomaly opened up behind him. "Just remember if you don't want to be exploded, then don't push the button."

He soon disappeared into the anomaly and the anomaly closed.

"Okay, if he was a computer virus why didn't he infect the Morphin Grid?" Gabe asked, "I don't buy that he just came so we didn't stop the gyroscope. There has to be more."

"I don't know," Jeremy stated, looking at Mikey glowing lime green and spinning faster and faster, "Once Mikey is healed maybe he could help us explain all this."

"Wait a minute," Peta-Marie Rixon said, with the whole scene frozen. She came out with Mike Ginn and Brennan Mejia following her, "I don't understand how you, Mike, know all this from being kidnapped. Explain to me how you know all this."

"Well you'll just have to keep listening (reading) to find out," Mike Ginn said, winking toward the "viewers" (readers).

"This is getting good," Brennan said, smiling.

(cue opening song with opening credits...
    (song by Daichi Miura)

Mike Ginn as himself/Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself/Blue Millennial Ranger

Pete-Marie Rixon as herself/Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself/Orange Millennial Ranger
    Malika Eubank as herself/Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew Ducker as himself/Black Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as Mirrorverse Anthony/himself/Aqua Millennial Ranger
    James Reese as Mirrorverse James/himself/White Millennial Ranger

Dustin Lambert as himself/Purple Millennial Ranger

Yoshi Sudarso as himself/Fire Brick Millennial Ranger
    Peter Adrian Sudarso as himself/Golden Rod Millennial Ranger

Mike O'Laskey II as himself/Crimson Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself/Bronze Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself/Silver Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself/Gold Millennial Ranger
    Shouma Kai as Paradox/Suddox/Gold Millennial Ranger

19399037_1375309799211611_5638242719278960317_n (1).jpg

Mike Centrella as himself

68732426_2433510493643221_1777228854012674048_n.jpg

Jay Abando as himself

Hector David Jr. as himself

Jazz Baduwalia as himself

20914308_1648262721913630_4554233979116819128_n.jpg

Matthew Harrison as himself

- Nate Cole as himself
    - Gabe Combs as himself
    - Jason Perry as himself

Ultimate Mikey as himself/Evil Mikey/Michael Game

??????

Triscenderoth

Zentipede

1531223832-beavers.jpg

The Darkling

The Chosen One

Judi Dench as Melody

EVILS WITHIN THE ANOMALIES
    part three

~ Present ~
    ~ Prime Earth ~

"Why do they want to take my dad?" Jarrett asked, as all of them were outside the site they were holding his father.

"They want to do experiments on him," Zac said, already suited up in his orange suit. In fact all fifteen of the rangers were suited up. Preston and Yoshi were keeping watch to make sure if any guards were coming.

"Why do they want to do experiments on him?" Jarrett asked.

"Shhhh," Yoshi warned, stating that there was a guard near by.

"Don't worry," Mike O'Laskey whispered, "We are going to get your father out of there."

Most of the rangers snicked around as Yoshi and Preston went up to distract the guard. The guard saw them and started chasing after them. Jarrett was hiding and starting seeing hearts around Preston. He was infatuated with him and thought he was very brave for being the bate while the other rangers went to see if they could save his father. He thought Yoshi was brave too but he was interested in Preston. As Preston and Yoshi ran far away from the place where they were holding Triscenderoth, the other rangers made their way into the building without being detected. For a government building it wasn't really heavily guarded. The rangers thought that was weird. They did notice there was piles of dust everywhere. They turned the corner and noticed a figure in a black and greenish color suit. He looked like he had spike hair and it looked like there was a video game controller on his chest. He had greenish color goggles on. His suit came off as a jacket but it wasn't; it was just part of the suit. On his belt bucket it looked like a controller which looked familiar to Mike Ginn and Peta-Marie Rixon since they were given controllers when they started this whole thing. It was different then what they had. There were a few buttons on it.

They saw him confronting a guard and one of them opening fire at the guy in the suit. The bullet didn't even leave a scratch. In fact the bullet ricocheted off him and just landed on the ground. The man in the black and greenish suit took off his belt buckle controller thing and pressed a button. He stabbed the guard in the chest and all of a sudden the guard turned to a skeleton and then dust. The man in the suit looked at the rangers and then opened an anomaly that was red and walked through. He disappeared along with the anomaly.

"He just killed that guard!?" Matthew exclaimed, very surprise, "He looked like one of you guys back then."

Matthew was looking at Mike Ginn, Peta-Marie Rixon, Brennan Mejia, Zac and Malika Eubank when he said this.

"Yeah, I know," Mike Ginn said, "but he didn't do a ranger thing by killing that man."

"Come on guys, we need to save Jarrett's father," Mirrorverse Anthony, shaking his head, "We can figure out who the heck that dude is later and make sure he paid for killing all these guards."

"There were more guards he killed?" Brennan asked.

"Yeah, didn't you see all those dust piles?" Selwyn asked, putting his hand on Brennan's shoulder, "Those were all guards, I'm assuming."

"He has to pay," Peta-Marie said.

"Later," Mike Ginn said, "We need to rescue Jarrett's father."

They went over to an opening and saw some scientist having Triscenderoth laying on a metal table. It looked as if they were trying to open him up. His eyes were shut. The scientist were tinkering with him, when they saw a small button inside of him. They got tweezers and one used them to press the small button. Just then Triscenderoth's eyes opened and a hologram appeared above him. Some of them recognized the image from watching the show, but it was King Mondo.

"I am King Mondo," he stated, "You fools have activated my memory card I planted on Triscenderoth. Now you fools will be all destroyed by King Mondo but in a better version of myself!"

"What the..." one of the scientist said but got electrocuted and flew through the air. He was alright but he ran for his life. As for the rest of the scientist, they ran for their lives as well. Triscenderoth got up and saw the rangers in the distance.

"Power Rangers!?" Triscenderoth questioned, "I need to get rid of them and then I can take over the world."

All of a sudden, he changed his mind.

"Let me just gathered their Millennial Crystals instead," he stated.

Guards came in, noticing the rangers but not really paying them any attention. They started firing at Triscenderoth but their bullets weren't even phasing him. He held out his staff and a strong electrical current passed through knocking all the guards unconscious. Some of the rangers ran to the guards to see if they were alright while the others ran up to Triscenderoth to see if they could turn off this mode.

"You pathetic rangers!" Triscenderoth said, fighting with the rangers.

"Stop! Triscenderoth!" Mike Ginn pleaded, "Don't you remember us? How about your son Jarrett?"

"I am not that pathetic Triscenderoth," he stated, "I am the new and improve King Mondo! And once my memory card is activated, there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

They started fighting Triscenderoth and Jarrett watched and wondered why they were fighting his dad.

"Stop it!" Jarrett shouted, running toward them, "What are you doing? He's my dad!"

"Jarrett, watch out!" Dustin shouted, jumping up, grabbing him, "He is not your father any more."

"What do you mean?" Jarrett crying now.

"I am King Mondo," he said holding up his staff toward Dustin and Jarrett.

Just as he fired an electrical shot at them both, Yoshi and Preston jumped in and both took the electric bolt for both of them. They got knocked to the ground and morphed back to their human form. All the guards were still knocked out so their identities were staff. Their Millennial Crystals flew through the air and near Triscenderoth or should I say the new King Mondo. He picked them up and weirdly there was a place for them on his staff. His staff started glowing fire brick and golden rod colors.

"He just stole the Millennial Crystals of Yoshi and Preston!" Matthew exclaimed, "Can he do that?"

"Apparently he can," Ludi Lin said, making sure that Preston and Yoshi were all right along with Dustin and Jarrett.

"Listen you guys, take Jarrett away from here, since you don't have your powers," Ludi suggested, helping Yoshi and Preston up, "We will try and get your powers back.

Ludi Lin jumped up and kicked 'the New King Mondo" and tried to get his staff away from him, but he blocked it and sent Ludi flying back.

"Are you okay?" Paradox asked inside of Ludi.

"Yes I'm fine," Ludi said, getting up, "Are you okay, since you're in here too?"

"Yes I am," Paradox said, "Let's try and get the powers back.

Both Mikes flew up in the air and tried to do what Ludi did with one kicking King Mondo and the other trying to grab his staff but King Mondo struck at the two knocking both Mike's back morphing both of them back into their normal forms. However, the Crimson Millennial Crystal flew through the air and landed next to King Mondo. Of course, surprisingly there was a spot for the crystal on his staff which started glowing crimson colors. Mike Ginn held onto his Red Millennial Crystal. Mike O'Laskey got up and realized that he didn't have his Millennial Crystal. There was nothing he could do. He went to see if Preston, Yoshi, and Jarrett were safe. He couldn't believe this was going on.

Up above them, anomalies were appearing but no one seemed to noticed.

~ AD 19 ~
    ~ Alternative Earth ~

As the Morphin Masters were waiting to see if anything else would happen while Mikey was getting healed, another anomaly started to take place, but this time, the anomaly opened up on one of the walls of the Morphin Grid. They saw something horrible, where all these ranger actors and others were losing power ranger powers. They noticed something very weird with the Millennial Crystals as well. They saw that if they didn't find a way to help them out, the world and them would all be destroyed. All of a sudden, six different anomalies opened up and they saw six past rangers. Smiles went on their faces and they knew what they had to do. Each of them called forth their piece of the Zeo Crystal and each of them threw their piece into an anomaly.

"We need to find a power source for these rangers," Jeremy said, after he threw the Red Zeo Crystal in, "I fear as though the Zeo Crystal won't be enough to battle with in the future, but it's good for the time being."

~ Present ~
    ~ Prime Earth ~

The rangers seem to not be able to get the staff away from King Mondo. For some odd reason, King Mondo seems to be strong, and taking all of their Millennial Crystals. Zac and Malika kicked at King Mondo but King Mondo blocked their double kick and struck them with his staff which was more powerful now with three Millennial Crystals added to it. Both Zac and Malika fell to the ground and morphed back to their normal form. Their crystals flew through the air but Brennan and Peta-Marie anticipated that and flew up and caught the Millennial Crystals before they could land near King Mondo. Unfortunately, they had their back toward King Mondo and he struck the two in the back. They didn't morph but they flew through the air. King Mondo in Triscenderoth's body reached out his hand and just like magic the Millennial Crystals of Zac and Malika's came flying through the air and into the hands of him. He added the crystals to the staff, adding orange and green.

"How is he getting our Millennial Crystals so easily?" Zac asked, holding his stomach since he was hurt in the stomach by King Mondo.

"I don't know," Malika said, "but we can't stay around here. What if the guards wake up? We'd have a lot of explaining to do."

"That's it rangers, run!" King Mondo laughed, watching Zac and Malika run out of the building, "I will soon have all your powers and take over your world!"

As Dustin and Matthew were fighting King Mondo they noticed the guy from before wearing the black and greenish color suit, who killed all the guards from outside. They told the others they will go after the guy since he started running away from them. The others weren't even paying attention and didn't notice that they had left. Both Matthew and Dustin followed the man and noticed a red anomaly open up and Mikey walked through it.

"Mikey?" Dustin and Matthew asked, chasing the suited man next to Mikey.

The man in the suit gave Mikey a high five.

"Great work luring these two here," Mikey said, smirking.

"What's going on? Mikey? You're working with this guy?" Matthew asked, "You know he killed all these guards."

"I'm not your Mikey," Mikey said, "I'm a different Mikey from another dimension here to destroy all of you."

And without warning, the guy in the black and greenish suit went over like a flash and pushed Matthew and Dustin into the anomaly. As they were falling into the anomaly, the guy in the black and greenish suit morphed into his regular self.

"I'm the r..." the guy started to say with a smirk on his face.

Matthew and Dustin couldn't believe what they saw as the anomaly closed on them.

The other rangers were having problems of their own. King Mondo knocked down Selwyn and gathered his Silver Millennial Crystal as well as Matt's Bronze Millennial Crystal.

"I would like to know how is he beating us so easily?" Matt asked, holding his arm since it was hurting.

"I don't know," Mirrorverse Anthony said, jumping up in the air but getting choked slammed by King Mondo.

"Anthony!" James shouted, running toward his boyfriend, but got struck by King Mondo's staff. He was knocked to the ground and morphed. King Mondo went down and grabbed the White Millennial Crystal off of Mirrorverse James and placing it on his staff. He had to let go off Anthony who dropped to the ground. When King Mondo put the White Millennial Crystal on his staff, his staff started to burst with energy. He went to Mirrorverse Anthony who was on the ground and with the staff smashed his visor's helmet, starting to laugh.

"You rangers will never be able to stop me, with my secret weapon!" King Mondo laughed.

"What's your secret weapon?" Peta-Marie asked, grabbing Mirrorverse Anthony and dragging him away from King Mondo.

"Well it's a secret so I can't tell you," King Mondo, but it's very powerful."

All who were left to fight was Mike Ginn, Peta-Marie Rixon, Brennan Mejia, Mirrorverse Anthony, and Ludi Lin. The rest had lost their powers. Ludi Lin went up going hand on hand combat with King Mondo, but King Mondo blocked all of Ludi Lin's punches. Brennan came in and started helping Ludi out but immediately got struck by King Mondo's staff. Brennan morphed back to his normal self and his Blue Millennial Crystal was in the hands of King Mondo.

"How?" Brennan asked, looking puzzled.

King Mondo just smirked.

Mirrorverse Anthony was still on the ground but away from King Mondo. He soon morphed back into his normal self with the Aqua Millennial Crystal dropping from his hand and into King Mondo's hand. King Mondo added the Aqua Millennial Crystal to his collection. The more powers he added, the stronger he became. No one, however, was still aware of what was going on above them. Dozens of anomalies were forming and the top of the building disappeared into the anomaly. Everyone didn't notice until the sun started to shine on them.

"What is going on here?" Mike Ginn asked, as he noticed that the building was slowly disappearing in these anomalies, "We need to get out fast."

All of them rushed outside as they saw twenty four anomalies appear and just swallow the building. King Mondo came out with them and started laughing.

"Is that your secret weapon?" Peta-Marie asked.

"Part of it," King Mondo said, laughing.

Mike Ginn, Peta-Marie, and Ludi Lin rushed toward King Mondo and was ready to strike when the guy from before wearing the black and greenish suit appeared from no where.

"Meet my secret weapon," King Mondo said, looking at him.

"You?" Mike Ginn questioned.

"Well it was me, twenty-four times," the guy said, laughing a little. "You see I opened up an anomaly to take me a few seconds a head so there could be multiple mes helping King Mondo, plus I have a special power to pause time to make it where it seems as though King Mondo is using magical powers but he's not. Oh, and if you are wondering where the other twenty three mes are, they all went into their anomalies and appeared so it makes it look like there were more of mes. Neat, huh?"

"No, not neat," Mike Ginn said, "Why are you helping him?"

"We have an agreement," the man said, "He will get all of the Millennial Crystals and he'll let me be a part of his new Machine Empire."

"He can't be trusted," Mike Ginn said.

"Yeah, but I have a secret weapon of my own," the guy in the suit said, "When I freeze time, I can use a move called 'Critical Judgement,' where I can literally destroy anyone I choose since when you are frozen and get hit, you die."

"So anytime King Mondo crosses the line, you can freeze time and destroy him?" Peta-Marie asked.

"Yeah," the man said looking at King Mondo who took over fully Triscenderoth's body, "but I won't have to use it, right?"

King Mondo just stared at him.

"Now, rangers," he said looking at them, "give me the rest of your Millennial Crystals."

"Hey, I thought you were going to let me have them," King Mondo said, angrily ready to strike, but the guy pushed two buttons on his controller and froze time. Everything stopped in its place. King Mondo froze along with Mike Ginn, Peta-Marie, and Ludi Lin. Brennan was off to the side and he was frozen. The man grabbed King Mondo's staff and took off all the Millennial Crystals. When he did, he broke the staff in two and threw it in the air, where it froze. He went over to King Mondo. He was going to do Critical Judgement on him. He was never going to let him rule the world. It was all a set up to think that and make King Mondo strong enough to take on all the rangers. He was ready to do his move when he heard a voice coming from Ludi Lin.

"Hey!" Paradox said, within Ludi, "Why is everyone frozen? Unfreeze us!"

The man with the black and greenish suit sighed.

"I forgot about you Paradox," the man said, "I forgot that you were inside of Ludi when the both of you morphed. I forgot that I can't freeze myself. It's a shame that I have to destroy Ludi Lin. But I can't let my secret out of who I am just yet."

"Wait a minute?" Paradox questioned, "You are..."

"Shhh," the man put his finger up to where his mouth was on the helmet, "Spoilers."

He pushed a few of the buttons on his controller. All of a sudden, the sky turned black. Everything and everyone was still froze but lightning bolts came from the sky and electrified the man. Greenish colored circles appeared on the ground and the man gave a round about kick which caused a huge explosion, but the explosion froze it mid air.

"That was suppose to be for King Mondo," he said, "I can only use Critical Judgement once. Now I have to find out another way in destroying him."

He went over to Mike and Peta-Marie and took their Millennial Crystals out of their black gloves. They started to morph back but the process froze. The suited man pushed the same two buttons he did to freeze time and time began again. First, King Mondo couldn't believe he didn't have his staff anymore and saw it in two a few feet away. Also, a huge explosion occurred and both Ludi Lin and Paradox morphed into their normal self. Ludi dropped to the ground and was crying out in pain. Both Mike and Peta-Marie looked in puzzlement as to what was happening. They noticed their Millennial Crystals were gone and they noticed that Paradox was slowly disappearing, as if his data was being erased (which it was).

"He's..." was all Paradox could say, pointing at the suited man, before vanishing into thin air.

Both Mike and Peta-Marie ran over to Ludi who was on the ground and breathed his last breath.

"Aughhhhhh!" Mike shouted, with tears coming down his face, because he was that much of a caring guy, "What have you done?"

"You'll pay for this!" Peta-Marie shouted, with a tear rolling down her cheek.

The guy with the black and greenish suit, just started to laugh and disappeared into an anomaly.

"What do we do now?" Peta-Marie asked, looking at Mike.

...to be continued
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; 09-24-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks
    This is just for all of you who have vmbeen waiting for so long. I finally finished the table of context and these are the chapters:

1. Evils Within The Anomalies - Zeo
    2. Rangers From The Future
    3. The Dark Dimension
    4. Game Over
    5. Game Start
    6. Are You Afraid Of The Darkling?
    7. New Rangers To The Rescue
    8. All-Star Ranger
    9. The Dark Millennial Rangers
    10. The Traitor Among Us
    11. Friends In Need
    12. The Jewels of Millennia
    13. The Lights of Millennia
    14. Universes In Trouble
    15. They Came From The Anomalies On The Wall
    16. Dinosaurs In California?
    17. The Great Escape
    18. Last Chance
    19. Zentipede's Cacoon
    20. The Chosen One's Last Attempt
    21. The Return Of Game Master And Dox
    22. Zentipede Attacks
    23. Caught On Camers
    24. Redemption
    25. Melody's Last Song
    26. Game Cleared
    Last edited by Ultimate Mikey; 10-13-2019 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks

Mike Ginn looked down at Ludi who was dead lying lifeless on the ground. Peta-Marie Rixon was right next to Mike. Even without powers, they had to fight. They didn't know where the black and greenish suit guy went too but they knew they had to take down Triscenderoth or should they saw King Mondo. They couldn't believe that in some other universe there was actually a King Mondo. Mike Ginn got up and jumped in the air and gathered strength to do a flying kick. He made contact with King Mondo (but in Triscenderoth's body) but it was like hitting steel and Mike fell to the ground.

"Mike!" Peta-Marie screamed, watching her friend fall to the ground.

"You pathetic human," King Mondo bellowed, "You are no match for the Machine Empire!"

He was about to stomp Mike Ginn with his foot when there was a voice from the distance.

"He might not be a match for you," the voice said, "but we are!"

Mike Ginn and Peta-Marie turned and saw a bright light. It was an anomaly and within the anomaly came six bright colored suits:

"Ahhhh," King Mondo shouted, "It's the pesty Power Rangers Zeo!"

(song by Daichi Miura)

Mike Ginn as himself

Brennan Mejia as himself

Pete-Marie Rixon as herself

Zac Eubank as himself
    Malika Eubank as herself

Anthony Grillo as Mirrorverse Anthony/himself
    James Reese as Mirrorverse James/himself

Yoshi Sudarso as himself

Matt Acevedo as himself

Selwyn Ward as himself

Jay Abando as himself

Ludi Lin as himself/decease

- Nate Cole as himself
    - Gabe Combs as himself
    - Jason Perry as himself

??????

Shouma Kai as Paradox/Suddox

Triscenderoth

Zentipede

1531223832-beavers.jpg

The Darkling

The Chosen One

Judi Dench as Melody

Guest Starring:

Catherine Sutherland as herself/Zeo Ranger One, Pink

Nakia Burrise as herself/Zeo Ranger Two, Yellow

Steve Cardenas as himself/Zeo Ranger Three, Blue

Johnny Yong Bosch as himself/Zeo Ranger Four, Green

Jason David Frank as himself/Zeo Ranger Five, Red

Austin St. John as himself/Gold Zeo Ranger

EVILS WITHIN THE ANOMALIES
    part four

Mike Ginn and Peta-Marie couldn't believe their eyes. It was really the Power Rangers Zeo. The six of them started running toward Triscenderoth and started fighting him. It was amazing seeing them. Peta-Marie recognized the one talking and it was Austin St. John. He was actually the Gold Zeo Ranger. She figured out the rest had to be Catherine, Nakia, Steven, Johnny, and Jason. Jason went over to Peta-Marie.

"I heard, and I can't believe I'm saying this, from the Morphin Masters that you guys sure could use some help," Jason said.

"Yeah," Peta-Marie said, "our powers got stolen."

"Don't worry," Jason said, getting back in the fight with Triscenderoth, "the Morphin Masters are working on it."

"How do you know?" Mike Ginn asked.

"Because they told us," Jason said, flying in the air and punching Triscenderoth.

~ AD 19 ~
    ~ Alternate Universe ~

"Catherine, Nakia, Steven, Johnny, Jason, and Austin," Jeremy said, "You must use the Zeo Crystals and the Gold Staff to morph into Zeo Power Rangers."

"Yes, your friends and people who worked on the show or love the show are in danger," Nate said.

"We will go and find them a new power," Nathan said, "Apparently, the crystals that they had were never from the Morphin Grid but the Dark Dimension instead."

"Go now, and help them" Jay said.

"Wait a minute," Brennan said, said, where the picture froze and the three of them walking in front of everyone, "So you are saying that's exactly what happened?"

"Yes," Mike Ginn said, smiling, "I am not making this up. Remember I was kidnapped."

"And you just happened to find all this out from..." Peta-Marie asked with the question carrying on.

"When "you know who" zapped me with the "you know what" I could see everything that had happened in all dimensions and could see a little into the future."

"So you knew who "You know who" was?" Brennan asked.

"No, I had no clue," Mike Ginn said turning his smile to a frown and sighing.

~ Present ~
    ~ Prime Earth ~

"It's time for a Gold Rush!" Austin shouted, holding the Gold Ranger Staff in the air. The staff changed shape and Austin ran super fast into Triscenderoth sending him flying.

"How dare you!" King Mondo said in Triscenderoth's body, "I am the great King Mondo!"

"Zeo Ranger One, Pink Fire Cloud!" Catherine shouted, glowing pink with smoke coming from her. Rays of pink light went around her and formed into a pink orb. She threw it at King Mondo, who was just getting his barrings back from getting knocked by Austin.

"Zeo Ranger Two, Power Kicks!" Nakia shouted, starting to kick King Mondo with her legs glowing yellow and causing him harm.

"Zeo Three Power Punch!" Steven said, flying up in the air with lightning in the background. He flung around in circles and threw himself at King Mondo.

"Noooo!" King Mondo shouted, moving backwards, almost losing his balance.

"Zeo Ranger Power Punch!" Johnny said, with his fist, glowing green. He started punching King Mondo.

"Zeo 5, Flying Power Kick!" Jason said, jumping in the air with red light shining off of him and kicking King Mondo.

"This can't be happening," Triscenderoth said, "I was suppose to rule this world. Curse you M....."

And with that he exploded. There was only bits and pieces of Triscenderoth left. Suddenly, Jarrett came running toward the wreckage and started crying.

"Father," he sobbed, "what have they done to you."

"We...we...we're sorry," Johnny apologized, "He was going to attack our friends. We were only doing what the Morphin Masters told us to do."

"Screw the Morphin Masters!" Jarrett shouted, sobs of tears coming down from his eyes, "If they told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? Triscenderoth was my father. My only family that I had and you took him away from me."

"Jarrett," Preston said, coming from out of no where really.

"Where did you come from?" Jarrett said, wiping away his tears.

"I hid so if the guards woke they wouldn't know I was a ranger," he said, "but I came back to see if I could help. Looks like we all lost people we cared about today. Ludi Lin is dead. Paradox got erased. Your father destroyed. Just remember that King Mondo controlled him and there was nothing that the Zeo Rangers could have done to prevent it."

"I guess you are right, Preston," Jarrett said with a smile, "Man! I wish that you could be with me and be my king."

"Um..." Preston hesitantly said.

"I know, I know!" Jarrett said, "You can't. But I will always hold on to what my father was before he turned evil. He was a good man. He sort of had a bad temper but I guess that is how he was made."

"So what are you going to do now that your father is gone?" Preston said.

"I will probably..." Jarrett started to say but suddenly stopped. He looked like he just got struck in the back with something but nothing was there. Wind started to blow and in an instant his face turned from sad to angry, "I will probably destroy you!"

Jarrett pushed Preston to the ground and stood around his father's remains. Everyone was wondering what he was doing. He raised his hands to the sky and a lightning bolt hit him and all his fathers remains started to glow, along with Jarrett.

"What the..." Preston asked but couldn't finish it.

Everyone had to cover their eyes because the glowing surrounded Jarrett and all around where his father's remains were. All of a sudden, the remains started to attach themselves to Jarrett. More pieces flew to Jarrett and attached themselves to him. The glowing had stopped and what stood in the place where Jarrett was, wasn't Jarrett but someone that the Zeo Rangers and everyone was familiar in seeing.

"It can't be!" Nakia said, "Prince Gasket?"

"I am the mighty King Jarrett," he said "Your whole planet will be controlled by the Machine Empire!"

"What happened to you?" Catherine said.

"What happened to me, was power!" he said, "I will destroy you all and make this planet mine."

"What about you finding a husband?" Preston asked.

"Husband?" King Jarrett questioned, "I don't need a husband anymore!"

King Jarrett opened his hand and an electrical current came out toward Preston. Preston dodged out of the way just in time. The Zeo Rangers ran up to King Jarrett and started fighting him. Mike Ginn and Peta-Marie, who were off in the distance, still with Ludi Lin's body didn't know what to think. Just then Mike Ginn heard a faint evil laugh. it sounded like the guy who took away their Millennial Crystals.

"Show yourself!" Mike Ginn screamed, looking all around.

The laughter continued.

"Oh you'll see me sooner rather than later," the voice said, with Peta-Marie being able to hear it now.

The voice had disappeared and Mike Ginn and Peta-Marie were watching the Zeo Rangers battle. Brennan, who was in such pain, managed to come over to Mike Ginn and Peta-Marie to watch the fight. King Jarrett was surrounded by the six of them and started to crystallize. The crystals grew and soon he was a giant.

"I guess we don't have to have Clank and Orb," King Jarrett said, "Now I will crush this city!"

"This is bad," Johnny said, "What do we do?"

"Well if it happened in the show," Austin said (yes I think you know what's coming), "It should work in real life with us."

He gathered all the rangers together and told them to channel their powers toward each other. They all put their hands together in the center.. It then took the staff and raised it to the sky.

"Powers of the Morphin Grid," Austin shouted, "make us grow!"

Lightning shot from the staff and onto the six of the rangers. All of a sudden, they started to grow. Mike Ginn, Peta-Marie, Brennan, and Preston were much impressed. They all got out of the way. Peta-Marie helped Mike Ginn carry Ludi Lin's body away from the fight so it wouldn't get squashed. Mike Ginn was still pretty upset that Ludi was dead and this wasn't like the show where when Venjix was destroyed his character and his character's sister came back to life. This was the real deal.

He watched as the Zeo Rangers charged toward King Jarrett.

"We are sorry we have to do this but you leave us no choice," Jason said, punching him, making him unstable.

"How dare you hit royalty," King Jarrett said, using his fist to punch back.

Catherine and Nakia flew in the air and double kicked him, making King Jarrett fall to the ground in a loud thunder. From that loud noise government agents came out to see what was going on. Luckily, Preston, Mike Ginn, Peta-Marie, Brennan, and Ludi were out of sight and the agents were just watching as according to them, six multi-colored suited things were fighting a monster.

"We are going to need major backup," one agent said, on a phone.

The rangers all surrounded King Jarrett and each of them punched him, causing him to spark. All of them knew what was coming and all six of them kicked him, each leaving an imprint of their representative color. The rangers gave him some room and just for a second his mood changed.

"What's happening?" King Jarrett said, "Oh...thank you rangers. I can be at peace."

King Jarrett fell to the ground in a huge explosion. The explosion was so massive that three buildings came crashing to the ground. Luckily no one was in the buildings since it was a weekend and they were business offices opened Monday through Friday.

"Rest in peace Jarrett," Jason said, shrinking down to regular size along with the others, "Let's join the others."

"Hold it right there," a government agent came out saying, "You aren't going anywhere. I need you to come with me..."

He stopped for a moment and then he turned to a skeleton and turned to dust. Behind him they saw a person wearing a black and greenish color suit. He was holding a device in his hand.

"You're welcome," the figure said, "We can't have the government sticking their noises into our business can we?"

"Our business?" Austin said, "Who are you?"

"I'm a friend," the figure said laughing. He soon disappeared into an anomaly.

"I think he just killed that government agent," Steven said.

"Yeah," Johnny said, "We must go and warn the others."

They all gathered where the rangers were. All of them not sure what was going on. Some of them scared.

"I can't believe we lost our powers," Mike O'Laskey said.

"And on top of that Ludi Lin and Paradox are both dead," Yoshi said.

"Also has anyone seen Dustin and Matthew?" Selwyn asked.

"No, I haven't seen them," Mike Ginn said, "Do you think that guy killed them?"

"What guy?" Anthony asked.

"There was a guy with a black and greenish suit who stole all of our powers with the help of Triscenderoth or King Mondo or whoever you want to call him," Mike Ginn said, getting frustrated at the whole situation, "Plus he's the one who killed Ludi Lin and Paradox. I don't know how he did it. He must have stopped time or something."

As the rangers were thinking, the Zeo Rangers powered down and wished everyone luck. Jason told Mike Ginn that they were only allowed to fight the one time and had to give the Zeo Crystals and the Gold Ranger staff back to the Morphin Masters to not screw up time. Just then an anomaly opened up and they could see the Morphin Masters and off in the distance they could see someone on a gyroscope.

"Who is that?" Mike Ginn questioned.

"His name is Mikey," Jeremy said.

"Mikey?!" everyone questioned, "He's still alive?!"

"Barely," Nate said, "It's taking a long time to bring him back to full health."

"How do you know his name though?" Zac asked.

"A villain named Paradox told us." Gabe said, "and the gyroscope is shooting off anomalies inside him."

"Inside him?" Mike Ginn asked, "What do you mean?"

"We mean that anomalies keep forming from him," Jeremy said, "We don't know how but we were going to shut it off when Paradox warned us if we do there will be a huge explosion."

"None of this makes sense," Anthony said.

"It will," Jeremy said, "We are at the moment looking for a new power source for you. Apparently the Millennial Crystals you got didn't come from the Morphin Grid."

"What?" Brennan questioned.

"We saw Mikey hand them to us through one of the anomalies," Selwyn said.

"Yeah, he gave me one," Matt said.

"This is very strange," Jeremy said, "Now if you could hand us the Zeo Crystals and the Gold Ranger Power Staff, please."

They each handed over their Zeo Crystal and Austin handed them the Zeo Power Staff. The anomaly disappeared and they were left with nothing.

"I hope we have no more attacks until we get new powers," Mike O'Laskey said.

"Let's worry about burying Ludi," James said, picking up the dead body.

"We can bury him outside," Zac said.

"That's a great idea," Malika sarcastically said, "since we can't bury him inside."

Zac just gave her a look but Mike Ginn told them that someone might find him and ask questions. The other rangers didn't know what to do then. It was getting dark out so they went to a secluded spot in a forest somewhere. They started digging a hole and placed Ludi in the hole. All of them said their peace with him and left with sadden hearts.

"Rest in peace, Ludi and Paradox," Peta-Marie said, looking up at the night sky.

...to be continued

Thanks

After the rangers came back from burying Ludi Lin, and were about to go in for the night when they noticed Mikey was leaning against the building with an evil smirk on his face.

"Wait a minute guys," Zac said, "before we buried Ludi, didn't we see Mikey strapped to a gyroscope?"

"You know, you're right," Mike Ginn said, just realizing that (and the writer noticing that after he wrote the section lol), "Then who is this Mikey?"

"Augh" Mikey sighed, walking toward them, "I guess the gig is up. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mikey but I am from an alternative universe. I was brought here to help Chaotic take over all the universes."

"Who's Chaotic?" Mike O'Laskey asked.

"Who all met him before," Mikey said, smiling, "He's the one who took away your powers with the help of Triscenderoth, or should I say King Mondo and it was him who possessed Jarrett. You guys were so quick in destroying that kid."

"We didn't know," Peta-Marie said, "and it wasn't us, it was the Zeo Rangers."

"Even so," Mikey said, "you could have saved Jarrett but you chose not too. Let that be on your head."

"If you want to make us feel bad," Mike Ginn said, "it's not going to work."

Mikey just laughed.

"Where is Matthew and Dustin," Yoshi asked, wondering where those two are.

"Hmp," Mikey said, "those two? Along with Chaotic, I have sent them to the Dark Dimension. They are just pawns in helping give out the Dark Millennial Crystals."

"But that's impossible," Selwyn said, "We saw Mikey give them out."

"Awe yes," Mikey said, "but what version of Mikey is the question."

"How many versions of you are there?" Peter asked.

"Well let's see, there's Paradox, the Divinity, the guy trapped in the Dark Dimension, me..." Mikey said laughing, "the prime version in the Morphin Grid. So many."

"I think Mikey is the key to all of this," Brennan said.

"Well duh!" Mikey said, sticking his tongue out and pulling on his finger.

"But for what reason, I'm not sure," Brennan said.

"The important thing right now is that we take care of this version of Mikey. Let's call him Evil Mikey," Peta-Marie suggested, "Even without powers we can take him on."

"Oh come now, really?" Evil Mikey said, raising his hands toward them and a big gush of wind came out of his hands and toward the rangers. They all flew in the sky and landed on the ground a few feet away. Luckily, none of them were badly hurt.

"He has powers?" Matt asked, getting up from that attack, "Why am I not surprised?"

Just then Mikey's mother came from Zac and Malika's house wondering what all the commotion was about. She saw Mikey blow the rangers to the ground.

"What's the meaning of this?" she asked.

"Oh mother," Mikey said turning around, with a scary evil grin on his face.

He was about to blow her away when a strange looking anomaly appeared.

"What's this?" Mikey asked, looking confused.

Just then a strong energy blast came out and hit Mikey, sending him flying into the house with a hard hit. He fell to the ground, moaning in pain. He slowly looked up and saw a man walk out of the anomaly a young man with black hair and it looked like most of his hair was dyed red. He wore a thorn looking crown on his head and wore a red suit.

"Who are you?" Mike Ginn asked.

"Hmph," the man said, looking down on everyone. He was about to fire another energy blast when a silver looking anomaly opened up and a young man's voice called out.

"Stop right there, Nephrite," the voice called out, "How dare you try and go back in time and seek to destroy us, for I am the Moon Ranger, and in the name of the moon, I will punish you."

"Oh look it's gay boy Sora," Nephrite sarcastically said, "Where is your prince, gay boy?"

"Don't call me that!" Sora said, through the anomaly showing himself. He was a ranger. He looked just like the White Mystic Ranger. The other difference is that he didn't have a skirt. On his helmet on top he had a crescent moon and his belt buckle it looked like a heart shape compact. He was holding a magic scepter but with a crescent moon on top and it looked like there was a spot for a crystal on the crescent moon. And in the spot, there was, a shining crystal.

"What do you mean, come back in time to destroy you?" Nephrite asked.

"You didn't come back in time to destroy us?" the Moon Ranger asked, puzzled, "Then why did you come back in time?"

"I don't have to answer to you," Nephrite said.

"What is going on?" Mike Ginn asked, speaking up, "who are you people?"

"I am from the future," the Moon Ranger said, "and I really don't know why Nephrite is here."

Nephrite bowed with an evil smirk on his face. He then noticed a runner, running late at night. He took out an old looking book. On the cover it had three faces on it; joyful, sadness, and rage.

He touched the sadness face and a strange glowing occurred around his hand. When the glowing had stopped, a white mask appeared in his hand. The mask had a sad expression to it. He quickly ran over to the man jogging and placed the mask on him. Just then the man started to glow in a dark light. When the light had faded, a scary looking monster appeared.

"Meet Reaper," Nephrite laughed, "Reaper collect all these souls for our beloved queen; Queen Beryl."

"Reaper!" he bellowed, started to go after Mikey who just got himself up from that fall.

"Oh no you don't," Mikey said, disappearing from everyone's sight.

Reaper turned his attention to Mikey's mother who was scared to move. Her brain wanted her feet to move but her feet was thinking of something different. The Moon Ranger jumped in front of Reaper and the woman. He started fighting the creature. The creature's head was full of branches and the branches went toward the Moon Ranger going around him and tying him up with branches. He started going back after Mikey's mother. Mike O'Laskey didn't know what he could do without any powers but he jumped in the air and kicked Reaper, making him fall to the ground. Mike O'Laskey celebrated that he was able to knock the creature to the ground but the creature started to take roots and quickly got himself up. Reaper reached out his hand to Mike O'Laskey and wrapped branches around him. The branches started glowing sucking the energy out of Mike O'Laskey as well as the Moon Ranger.

Mike Ginn and the other rangers quickly rushed over to see if they can tear of the branches but when the rangers touched them, they got a bit of an electrical shock. This caused them to fall to the ground. Nephrite started laughing until a rose cut through the branches, cutting both the Moon Ranger and Mike O'Laskey free. The rose then went and made a cut on Reaper's face (don't ask me the logic in that).

"Who did that?" Reaper bellowed.

"Oh great!" Nephrite said, rolling his eyes, "Lover boy is here."

The rangers saw a silver colored anomaly opened and standing in front of it, they saw a different looking ranger standing in the midst.

The suit looked similar to Lupin X's suit, except instead of silver, the suit was green. The gold that is in his suit is blue. The mouth piece is silver and the X for a visor is not there. On his helmet is a green looking top hat with black on most of the helmet. He wore a cape where it was black on the outside and green on the inside.

"I am Mask Ranger," he said, "and how dare you try and take innocents souls."

Nephrite rolled his eyes again as the other rangers looked in amazement. The Moon Ranger clutched his hands and was swooning over him.

(song by Daichi Miura)

Mike Ginn as himself

Brennan Mejia as himself

Pete-Marie Rixon as herself

Zac Eubank as himself
    Malika Eubank as herself

Anthony Grillo as Mirrorverse Anthony/himself
    James Reese as Mirrorverse James/himself

Yoshi Sudarso as himself

Matt Acevedo as himself

Selwyn Ward as himself

Jay Abando as himself

- Nate Cole as himself
    - Gabe Combs as himself
    - Jason Perry as himself

Chaotic

Shouma Kai as Paradox/Suddox

Zentipede

1531223832-beavers.jpg

The Darkling

The Chosen One

Judi Dench as Melody

Guest Starring:

Plan Rathavit Kijworaluk as Sora/Prince Serenity
    Moon Ranger

Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn as Damien/Prince Endymion
    Mask Ranger

Hiroyuki Matsumoto as Nephrite

- Monster of the Week -

The Reaper

RANGERS FROM THE FUTURE:
    part one

"You are going down Reaper!" the Moon Ranger said, holding out his staff, "Moon...Crystal...Elimination!"

A bright light came forth out of the crystal and the light started to shine toward The Reaper. Nephrite quickly went in front of The Reaper and shield him with his cape. They both disappeared in darkness as the sun was coming up.

"Who was that guy?" Matt Acevedo asked.

"His name is Nephrite," the Moon Ranger stated, morphing out of his suit. He was a young Asian male with black hair and a baby-like face, "My name is Sora. We are from the future where Queen Beryl wants to rule over the universe. Nephrite is one of her soldiers."

"Well who are you?" Malika asked, looking over at Masked Ranger, who morphed as well. He was a much taller Asian with lighter hair and a handsome face.

"My name is Damien," he said, "both Sora and I are together."

"We can see that?" Selwyn said, "but why did this Queen Beryl send Nephrite back in time here?"

"We thought it was to destroy our family lineage," Sora said, "but it looks like they are trying to collect souls."

"Oh man!" Damien exclaimed, "I think I know what Queen Beryl wants Nephrite to do."

"What?" Sora asked.

"Queen Beryl wants to have Nephrite gather enough souls to release her early," Damien said.

"If Queen Beryl is released earlier than she was released," Sora started to say, "It could change the future where we never even met."

"Wouldn't that be a paradox?" Zac asked, "If Nephrite released this Queen Beryl, you two wouldn't be here."

"Well..." Damien started to say, "time can be rewritten. Everyone thinks that time is one continuous straight line but it's a big ball of wiggly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

"Someone has been watching too much Doctor Who," Zac whispers to Malika. Malika just nods.

"Okay, can someone explain to me what's going on here," Mikey's mother asked.

"That wasn't your son," Peta-Marie stated, "That Mikey was from another universe. We are dealing with the multi-universe here. And these two Sora and Damien are from the future. I know it's complicated but being a ranger you tend to not be surprised with anything."

"I'm going to go lie down," Mikey's mother said, heading inside.

"Yeah," Brennan said, "We all should get some shut eye."

"But what about Nephrite?" Sora asked.

"Well we don't have any powers," Mike O'Laskey said, "so there's nothing we can really do."

Damien looked at Sora and nodded his head. All the rangers just looked at each other and didn't know what to expect. Sora and Damien started to glow. It was too bright to see them (to find out this form, check out the fan fiction I'm working on next lol) but they both shined. A silver anomaly appeared in front of Sora and Damien. The light was so bright that everyone had to shield their eyes. Six hooded figures wearing masks came forward. They were each wearing different colored robes; red, blue, black, yellow, pink, and green. The one in the red robe stepped forward. He put down his hood and then took off his mask. Everyone didn't believe the person they saw standing in front of them; it was Ludi Lin.
    "Ludi?!" Mike Ginn asked in shock, "You're alive?"

"Hello Mike," Ludi said, "I am neither alive or dead. I am a Morphin Master now."

A Morphin Master?" Mirrorverse Anthony asked.

Ludi looked over at the other hooded figures with a sad face and looked back.

"Yes," Ludi said, "I am a Morphin Master."

"What happened to the other Morphin Masters?" Brennan asked.

"I can't tell you," Ludi said, "I've probably already messed with the timeline showing myself to you guys, but I am here to give you incredible power."

"Incredible power?" Peta-Marie asked.

"Yes," Ludi said, "The Morphin Grid has finally produced an incredible power for you to face the evils that await you. I am not just talking about helping out Sora and Damien out, but an evil so great that it will take all of your strength and power to defeat."

"What evil is it?" Brennan asked, "Is it the green guy?"

"I think Evil Mikey called him Chaotic," Matt said.

"So we are going to call him Evil Mikey then?" Mike O'Laskey asked.

"Evil Mikey is far from your problems," Ludi stated.

"So it is Chaotic then?" Mirrorverse Anthony said.

"So is that what he called himself back then," Ludi said under his breath.

"So Chaotic is a he," Mike Ginn said.

"Oh no, I said too much," Ludi said.

They saw in the background the white light dimmed down and they saw the walls of the Morphin Grid behind them. The Morphin Grid looked pretty damaged."

"What happened?" Mirrorverse James asked, "It looks like there was an explosion that took place there."

"I can't tell you," Ludi said, "but I can tell you that when Sora and Damien was travelling through the Portal of Time and Space, we intercepted them and told them that when it is safe for us to appear to to hand you these."

Ludi reached into his robe and pulled out what looked like what Mikey was wearing when battling The Divinity.
    He held one which looked red with white outlines on it. There was a blank screen in the middle along with two compartments on each side which could connect something round. On top of it was a slot to put a disc in. Each of the Morphin Masters pulled out one for each of them. Mike Ginn was handed the red colored one. Brennan was handed the blue. Peta-Marie was handed the yellow. Zac was handed the orange. Malika was handed the green colored one. Mirrorverse Anthony was handed the aqua colored one. Mirrorverse James was handed the white colored one. There was a thin black outline on it. Yoshi was handed the fire brick colored one. Peter was handed the golden rod colored one. Matt was handed a bronze color one. Mike O'Laskey was handed a crimson colored one. Selwyn was handed a silver color one. They brought out four more. One was colored black. One was colored purple. One was a crystallized colored like platinum. Ludi then sadly handed Mike Ginn a gold colored looking one.

"These are called your Millennial Controllers," Ludi said, "Even though it is called Millennial, there is nothing evil with these ones. They came from the Lightning and Darkening Orbs."

"What are the Lightning and Darkening Orbs?" Zac asked, getting handed his Millennial Controller.

"You will find out soon," Ludi said.

He reached into his robe and held out what looked like circular gears with different colored pictures on them, looking like helmets.
    "These are your Controller Gears," Ludi said.

All the rangers received one, with four Gears left over which had a wolf's face on it. The other had a bat symbol on it. One had a dragon symbol on it. The last one had a diamond space to it. He handed the four to Mike Ginn.

"When the time is right give the Millennial Controllers and the Controller Gears to their rightful people." Ludi said.

The Millennial Controllers started to light up and the light when around their wrists and turned into different colored bracelets.

"Wow!" Matt said in amazement, "How do we activate them?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Ludi asked.

Everyone was puzzled and didn't know what he meant.

"You call out 'It's morphin' time,'" Ludi said.

"All right!" Mike Ginn exclaimed, "I've always wanted to say that!"

"It's morphin time!" all twelve of them shouted out.

All of their Millennial Controllers appeared in their hands. They didn't really need explaining of what to do next. They placed their controllers as belt buckles and a belt started to wrap around them.

"Now put your Controller Gear into the right circular slot and push down on it until it gets into a 45 degree angle," Ludi explained, "Once you do that pull up on the gear and spin in around. The force of you spinning it with spin all the way around your Millennial Controller, causing a force to get your to Morph."

"I didn't understand what you said," Brennan said, "but if it gets us to morph, I'm all for it."

The each put their Controller Gear on the right slot and pushed it down to a 45 degree angle. There screen started to light up and each of them stated something different. Mike Ginn's shouted out 'Phoenix on stand by!" Brennan's shouted out 'Minotaur on stand by!" Peta-Marie's shouted 'Sphinx on stand by!' Zac's shouted 'Salamander on stand by!' Malika's shouted out 'Unicorn on stand by!' Mirrorverse Anthony's shouted out 'Sea Serpent on stand by!' Mirrorverse James's shouted out 'Kraken on stand by!' Yoshi's shouted out '9-Tail Fox on stand by!' Peter's shouted out 'Griffin on stand by!' Matt's shouted out 'Manticore on stand by!' Mike O'Laskey's called out 'Garuda on stand by!' Last but not least was Selwyn's who's controller shouted out 'Pegasus on stand by!' They thought this was cool and they each pulled up and with the force of the spin, it spinned around and went back in place. Behind them the world looked like it was flipping upside down in a circle.

Mike Ginn's screen started to show the word PHOENIX and all of a sudden, a phoenix comes out and starts circling Mike Ginn. As it's circling, a red light starts to shine on Mike Ginn and a red suit forms on him. The phoenix then flies into his chest creating a golden armor. There was a golden armor chest plate he was wearing with gold armor arm bands. He had golden armor leg bands as well. He looked like Cole from Wild Force with his battlizer but instead of a red orb in the middle, it was a red picture of a phoenix. Also his gloves and boots were red, there were just gold bands around it.
    Mike Ginn didn't have the wings like Cole's battlizer did. Mike Ginn's helmet was red wear the visor was a shape of a phoenix. It had a mouth piece to it where when you move your mouth to speak the mouth piece moves with you. Also there was a silver trapezoid shape on the helmet as well.

Mike Ginn couldn't believe it. He was an actual Power Ranger again.

..to be continued