Thanks

RV Favicon Power Rangers: Next Level

The rangers were dealing with their ultimate evil ever. Evil Mikey was no longer himself. Evil Mikey looked like the computer creature from the Superman movie but in a form of a man.

It was nothing like anyone has ever seen before. Even though Evil Mikey was evil, this evil was not Evil Mikey's evil. Evil Mikey didn't even have his eyes anymore; they were a metallic silver.

"I will destroy you all and lay waste to your planet," he said in a monotonic voice.

"We've heard that line before," Mike Centrella said in his Platinum Millennial suit, "You are going down Evil Mikey!"

"I'm not Evil Mikey," the creature said, still in a monotonic voice, "I am..."

**I just want to give a shout out and thank you to the Facebook group Power Rangers Next Level for letting me use their name in my fan fiction. Please check them out:

Just then the scene froze and Mike Ginn came walking in with the creature in the background.

"Okay," Mike Ginn said, "I think we skipped a lot. This is our final battle we are facing but you want to know how it all started. Well let me tell you that it all started with my friend Mikey getting three Controllers from who he thought was a woman trying to help but actually it was a future version of himself, calling himself Paradox."

Just then Brennan Mejia and Peta-Marie Rixon came in next to Mike Ginn.

"Mike," Brennan said, "If they want to know about the beginning of it all, they can read it in thePower Rangers 25th Anniversary fan fiction."

"Yes, Mike," Peta-Marie said, "I think what the readers would really want to know is whatever happen to Mikey after destroying The Divinity or should I say his future self."

"Well in order to do that, we must go back two thousand years, in an alternate universe, where the first anomaly occurred," Mike said.

"How do you know that?" Peta-Marie asked.

"Don't you remember when I was captured..." Mike Ginn started to say, but got interrupted by Brennan.

"Dude, spoilers!" Brennan sternly said, with his finger to his lips.

Mike Ginn just smiles and winks.

POWER RANGERS NEXT LEVEL

Mike Ginn as himself
    Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself
    Blue Millennial Ranger

Peta-Marie Rixon as herself
    Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself
    Orange Millennial Ranger

Malika Eubank as herself
    Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew Ducker as himself
    Black Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as Mirrorverse Anthony
    Aqua Millennial Ranger

James Reese as Mirrorverse James
    White Millennial Ranger

Dustin Lambert as himself
    Purple Millennial Ranger

Yoshi Sudarso as himself
    Fire Brick Millennial Ranger

Peter Adrian Sudarso as himself
    Golden Rod Millennial Ranger

Mike O'Laskey II as himself
    Crimson Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself
    Bronze Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself
    Silver Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself
    Shouma Kai as Paradox/Suddox*
    Gold Millennial Ranger

*Remember Suddox, who is Michael Game's husband looks just like Paradox*

Ultimate Mikey as himself, Michael Game, Evil Mikey
    Platinum Millennial Ranger

19399037_1375309799211611_5638242719278960317_n.jpg

Michael Centrella as himself

Plus One as themselves/The Morphin Masters
    Jay Park as himself/Morphin Master

Garrett Clayton as Jarrett

Triscenderoth

Zentipede

David Castro as Simon Game/The User a.k.a. Game Over

Ryan Carter as himself/Heckyl/Dark Priest of the Black Cross, Archaic

Judi Dench as Melody

***Hello everyone. I am sorry that I took so long to get this first installment going. I just wanted to make everything perfect for this fan fiction. This fan fiction ties in with my previous fan fiction, Power Rangers 25th Anniversary. If you haven't read it, please read it first. The link is in the beginning of this first installment. If you don't, you might be a little confused. These are all the main characters in this fan fiction. I am going to throw some "Monsters of the Week" and minions to this but they aren't as important as all these characters and yes there is a lot. I want to give a quick shout out to the Facebook and YouTube page for letting me use their title, Power Rangers Next Level. Thanks again***

Chapter One: Evil Within The Anomalies
    part one

~ Alternate World: A.D. 19 ~

It was a beautiful forest near the coast of the Pacific Ocean (it wasn't called that yet, but just to give you a visual) where animals were many and lived in harmony with one another. They were protected by the Morphin Masters, the first five to harness the powers of the Morphin Grid. The five of them had the powers of the Morphin Grid and could use any power they wanted of the past and future. They were once a boy band of the 1990s where an anomaly appeared and vanished very quickly, taking them back in time. There they found a hidden temple which gave them the power to harness the Morphin Grid. As they were eating their lunch they found, near the temple, a red anomaly opened up and through it came a creature which looked a mix of a plant and bug. It had a top hat and for its mouth, it looked like a butterfly. It held a staff with three faces on it. One sad looking, one angry looking, and one happy looking.

"Who are you?" one of the five asked.

"I am Triscenderoth," he said, "I am here to make sure my son has a mate for life. He has to be perfect for my son."

The five of them looked confused. This creature looked evil and all it wanted was his son to have a boyfriend.

"Triscenderoth," one of the guys said, "on this part of this planet, there are just us five guys and a few natives. Maybe if you wait about 2000 years or so, you'll find someone."

"How about you?" Triscenderoth said, pointing his staff at the blonde hair guy with a bit of an edge to his hair.

"Um..." the young man said, embarrassed.

"Thanks for the offer but I am already taken," he said, "you see I have this wife..."

"NO!" Triscenderoth shouted, "When I choose you, you bow and are willing to be my son's mate!"

"I'm sorry buddy," the young man said, "but that's not how it works."

"Then be prepared to be destroyed," Triscenderoth shouted, raising his staff to the sky ready to strike.

"Guys, I believe it's time..." the guy with the edgy blonde hair said.

"It's Morphin Time!" all five of them shouted.

"Zeo Ranger 1, Pink!" Nate Cole shouted, transforming into the Pink Zeo Ranger (but without the skirt)

"Zeo Ranger 2, Yellow!" Gabe Combs shouted, transforming into the Yellow Zeo Ranger (but without the skirt)

"Zeo Ranger 3, Blue!" Nathan Walters shouted, transforming into the Blue Zeo Ranger.

Zeo Ranger 4, Green!" Jeremy Mhire shouted, transforming into the Green Zeo Ranger.

Zeo Ranger 5, Red!" Jason Perry shouted, transforming into the Red Zeo Ranger

"Who or what are you guys?" Triscenderoth asked.

"We are the Morphin Masters!" Jason said, "and it's uncool for you to want to destroy us for not wanting to be romantically with your son."

The five of them started running toward Triscenderoth battling with him. He was strong, a lot stronger than any creature they have faced while being brought back in time. He smashed his staff into Jeremy. Jeremy flew back and hit a tree. He got up but his back was sore. Nate and Gabe did a double flying kick toward Triscenderoth and managed to knock his staff out of his hands. Jason pulled out his Zeo Laser Pistol and fired at the staff. The blast bounced off the staff and the blast hit Triscenderoth. He quickly recovered and grabbed his staff. He held it in the air and all three faces started glowing. All five Morphin Masters started flying up in the air. Triscenderoth started laughing.

"If red doesn't want to be with my son, I'll destroy you all and destroy this planet if I have to," Triscenderoth said.

"Seriously dude?" the Green Zeo Ranger asked, "If Jason doesn't marry your son, you are going to destroy this planet? You are crazy."

All five of them tried to get down from floating in the air but it was no use. They couldn't move their hands. It was as if an invisible robe was holding their hands to their sides. Triscenderoth started laughing some more and his eyes started glowing green. Just then he heard a voice in the distance.

"Leave my friends alone," a young man covered in tattoos stated, holding what appeared to be a gold and black colored staff.

"Who are you?" Triscenderoth asked.

"Why I am the sixth Morphin Master, Jay Park," he said, spinning around and throwing his hands to the side. There was an explosion in the background (just because).

"The sixth Morphin Master, huh?" Triscenderoth questioned. He pointed his staff at Jay Park and fired three beams at him.

Jay Park quickly raised up the staff.

"Gold Ranger, power!" he shouted and immediately was transformed into the Gold Zeo Ranger, missing the blasts.

Jay ran over to Triscenderoth and started fighting him. The other five rangers were still in the air, as the Gold Zeo Ranger and Triscenderoth were fighting with one another. Triscenderoth took his staff and whipped it at the Gold Zeo Ranger. The Gold Zeo Ranger backed away and took his staff and fired a blast of gold energy at Triscenderoth. Triscenderoth got knocked down to the ground. The Gold Zeo Ranger came over and stepped on his arm that his hand was holding his staff.

"You are going to bring my friends back down to the ground and leave this planet," the Gold Zeo Ranger said, "Or I am going to make you."

Triscenderoth laughed.

"What is so funny?" the Gold Zeo Ranger asked.

"How can one guy like yourself destroy me?" Triscenderoth said, "I came from the Machine Empire and no one has ever defeated me. I am made of unbreakable parts."

"What?" the Gold Ranger questioned stepping off of Triscenderoth.

"Wrong move!" Triscenderoth shouted, stabbing the Gold Ranger in the chest with his staff. A huge blast came from the staff, blasting the Gold Zeo Ranger, knocking him to the ground in a huge explosion.

"No!" the Pink Zeo Ranger shouted, "Jay! You are going to pay Triscenderoth!"

"I don't think so," Triscenderoth laughed, having his back to the explosion looking at the five Morphin Masters in the air, "One down, and five to go! This planet will make great waste for the new Machine Empire.

As he was talking to the other five how he was going to destroy the planet, Jay was unmorphed struggling to get himself up, but he managed to get himself up. He took his staff and fired at Triscenderoth. The blast hit Triscenderoth's staff, opening up a red anomaly. Triscenderoth was taken by surprise by this and he tripped into the anomaly itself. The red anomaly closed and suddenly all five Morphin Masters dropped to the ground. Jay smiled and then dropped to the ground. The other five rushed over to him and they brought him into the temple...

It became still and Brennan Mejia came out as if a video was paused and he was coming out to commentate.

"Wait a minute," Brennan said, "What does any of this have to do with us battling Evil Mikey?"

"You interrupted," Mike Ginn said, walking out, looking disappointed.

"Brennan," Peta-Marie Rixon said, walking out as well, "Let Mike continue with the story."

"Thank you," Mike Ginn said, "Now where was I? Oh yes, they rushed Jay into the temple..."

The five Morphin Masters had brought Jay into the temple. It looked like an old temple with stone blocks all around it. In the middle was a circular device. They lifted Jay up on it and strapped him in.

It looked like a gyroscope. When they had strapped him in, Jason went over a pushed a button. The device started spinning around. It started picking up speed. Faster and faster it went. Suddenly, green and blue lighting bolts started flying out of it, along with red, white, aqua, graphite, orange (maybe one day), baby blue (maybe), yellow, pink, black, silver, and gold lighting bolts. They all started hitting the temple where the stone blocks started glowing and the temple started to get longer and longer as if an endless tunnel. The blocks are started to turn black and silver and it looked like they were starting to stretch. The lightning bolts were still flying everyone but it seemed as no one was afraid of getting hit. They were inside the Morphin Grid. The device looking like a gyroscope kept going faster and faster. As it reached high speed, the device started to glow along with Jay Park as well.

"I hope this works," Nate said.

"You know it will work," Gabe said, "remember, it worked on me, when we first battled..."

Just then an explosion occurred and the device started slowing down. When it had come to a complete stop, Jay Park opened his eyes and he felt refreshed. The Morphin Grid vanished and they were back in the temple. The blocks went back to their normal shape, and the Morphin Masters helped Jay get off the device. He started smiling and laughing with them, when they heard another explosion but it came from outside. They rushed outside and saw that there was lighting in the sky and they heard thunder. Also, in the sky, they saw a huge anomaly open up. It was a little different then before.

"Do you think its Triscenderoth back?" Gabe asked.

"I don't think so," Jason said, looking at the sky, "the anomaly isn't red."

Just then, they saw two things drop from the sky. They all ran over to where the two things had dropped. It was a long hike and when they finally went over to where the two things had dropped, they only saw one thing and that thing was a human being. He wore glasses and had a phoenix tattoo on his left arm.

"Another Morphin Master?" Nathan questioned.

"I don't think so," Jay said, "Remember we found only six rings. All six of them each had a ring on their finger with a rainbow of colors.

"Is he dead?" Nathan asked, putting his hand to his neck to try and read a pulse, "Guys, I can't feel his pulse and it doesn't look like he's breathing."

"We need to take him back to the temple," Gabe suggested.

"What if it is Triscenderoth's son?" Jay asked.

"What?" Jeremy questioned, "You heard Triscenderoth. He said he's from the Machine Empire. His son is probably a robot like him."

"Well who ever he is," Jason said, "he wasn't alone."

Everyone started to stare off in the distance, trying to find the other person that feel with him because know they now it was two people who feel.

...to be continued

Thanks

Power Rangers: Next Level

POWER RANGERS NEXT LEVEL

Mike Ginn as himself
    Red Millennial Ranger

Brennan Mejia as himself
    Blue Millennial Ranger

Peta-Marie Rixon as herself
    Yellow Millennial Ranger

Zac Eubank as himself
    Orange Millennial Ranger

Malika Eubank as herself
    Green Millennial Ranger

Matthew Ducker as himself
    Black Millennial Ranger

Anthony Grillo as Mirrorverse Anthony
    Aqua Millennial Ranger

James Reese as Mirrorverse James
    White Millennial Ranger

Dustin Lambert as himself
    Purple Millennial Ranger

Yoshi Sudarso as himself
    Fire Brick Millennial Ranger

Peter Adrian Sudarso as himself
    Golden Rod Millennial Ranger

Mike O'Laskey II as himself
    Crimson Millennial Ranger

Matt Acevedo as himself
    Bronze Millennial Ranger

Selwyn Ward as himself
    Silver Millennial Ranger

Ludi Lin as himself
    Shouma Kai as Paradox/Suddox*
    Gold Millennial Ranger

*Remember Suddox, who is Michael Game's husband looks just like Paradox*

Ultimate Mikey as himself, Michael Game, Evil Mikey
    Platinum Millennial Ranger

19399037_1375309799211611_5638242719278960317_n.jpg

Michael Centrella as himself

Plus One as themselves/The Morphin Masters
    - Nate Cole as himself
    - Gabe Combs as himself
    - Nathan Walters as himself
    - Jeremy Mhire as himself
    - Jason Perry as himself
    Jay Park as himself/Morphin Master

Garrett Clayton as Jarrett

Triscenderoth

Zentipede

David Castro as Simon Game/The User a.k.a. Game Over

Ryan Carter as himself/Heckyl/Dark Priest of the Black Cross, Archaic

Judi Dench as Melody

CHAPTER ONE: EVILS WITHIN THE ANOMALIES
    part two

~ 2019 AD ~
    ~ Prime Earth ~

"It's been nearly ten months and we haven't heard anything from Mikey or even a monster," Mike, frustratingly, stated, pounding his fist down at Malika and Zac's kitchen table.

"We are doing the best we can, Mike," Zac stated, making sure his table wasn't broken.

"Yes, Mike," Malika chimed in, "There are so many more anomalies which popped up after the last 'Game Cleared' which was in August. Now the government is involved and they think we are the cause of these anomalies. Which is why we have to lay low and hope that we get a sign soon."

"I think Peter and Yoshi are out trying to go into a new anomaly which opened up earlier today," Dustin said, "Mike, I'm very concerned about Mikey as well but if we go prancing around out in the open, we will be arrested."

"I can't believe the government thinks the Power Rangers are cause of the anomalies," Mike said.

"Well remember Mike," Zac reminded him, "that anytime that there is a 'Game Cleared,' the people forget about the battles which took place and everything goes back to normal as if nothing has ever happened. Of course they are going to be suspicious since they forgot about psychotic future Mikey acting like a god."

"And remember Game Master with Dox," Matthew Ducker chimed in, "and don't forget Paradox putting a virus into Mikey."

He turned to Paradox who was standing next to Ludi.

"No offense Paradox," Matthew Ducker said.

"None taken," Paradox said, "I had forgot all about it."

Mikey's mother was with all of them as well. It was very crowded but they didn't want to split up in case of an emergency, they could be together. Mikey's mother was barely hanging in there. She had moved to California in hopes one day, she could see her son. She missed him very much and understand that the Power Rangers were doing their best, with trying to bring her son back, under the circumstances. She had faith in God that He would allow the Power Rangers to find his son or He would bring him back to her.

As some of the rangers and Mikey's mother was trying to figure out what their next move would be, Peter and Yoshi Sudarso were walking by the new anomaly which opened up. They were different looking than the cracks in time and space, they use to come them. These were fragments of reality and light mixed together.
    You can't even see inward. It was a blinding light. Peter and Yoshi noticed that there were no guards guarding it as the government put many guards to watch over these anomalies. They were about to go through when the anomaly started to change colors. It turned red instead. Both Yoshi and Peter didn't know what to do so they hid. In ten months, nothing has come out of the anomalies or they hadn't changed colors. When Yoshi and his brother Peter had found a perfect spot to hide, a young man with dirty blonde hair came out. He was wearing a great overcoat with black and white stockings. He had eyeliner around his eyes.

"Oh daddy, this is a perfect place to find me a husband," the young man said, gleefully basking in the open air.

Both Yoshi and Peter just looked at each other with a puzzling look. Another figure walked out after the young man. He was a creature which looked like a plant like monster with a top hat and a mouth which looked like a butterfly.

"I'll find you a husband in this dimension," he said.

"Yes daddy," the young man said, whining a little, "The last dimension you went to, the young man didn't want to be my husband and you tried to destroy them. Oh daddy, just because someone doesn't want to be my husband doesn't give you the right to be all "If you don't marry my son, I'll destroy the universe" kind of person."

"I know Jarrett, but..." the creature started to say but got interrupted.

"Now daddy," Jarrett begged, "if a man doesn't want to be my husband, you are not going to threaten to destroy him and the whole universe. Right?"

"Yes, my little prince," the creature said, shaking his hand, "whatever makes you happy."

Jarrett walked by where Yoshi and Peter were hiding and spotted them.

"Oh daddy, look!" Jarrett said, pointing to Peter, "He's perfect!"

The creature walked over to where Jarrett was standing and he saw the two young men. He saw Peter and pulled out his staff pointing at Peter and Yoshi.

"Both of you, come out at once and meet your new prince," the creature commanded.

"New prince?" Peter asked, coming out with his brother. Both of them had their guards up. "We won't serve any prince."

"You listen here you as..." the creature started but got interrupted by his son.

"Daddy!!!!" Jarrett shouted, "What did we talk about? And such language too! I apologize for my father, Triscenderoth. He just wants the best for me and I want a husband. Once I find one, we'll go back through the anomaly and him and I can rule the Machine Empire together."

"Machine Empire?!" both Yoshi and Peter exclaimed together, "Let the real games begin!"

Both Peter and Yoshi held out their gloves with their Millennial Crystals and transformed into the Fire Brick and Golden Rod Millennial Rangers. The creature noticed they looked similar to the Morphin Masters. He started running toward Peter and Yoshi and started fighting them both. Jarrett went in between them both and tried to stop them from fighting. Yoshi accidentally pushed him hard out of the way, having him fall to the ground hurting his hand. This made Triscenderoth very angry and with his staff he sent out three beams of energy at Yoshi, causing him to fly to a building. Peter went after his brother, while Triscenderoth went to his son to see if he was alright.

"Daddy I'm fine," Jarrett said getting up.

"But he hurt you," Triscenderoth said, looking angrily at Yoshi.

"He did it on accident, didn't you?" Jarrett asked Yoshi, walking toward both of them.

"Be careful," Triscenderoth warned.

"They aren't going to hurt me," Jarrett said, giving Yoshi is good hand to pull him up, "and you are not going to harm them either. Again, I am sorry for my father. My name is Jarrett. My formal name is Prince Jarrett of the Machine Empire. My father, Triscenderoth, is King Triscenderoth of the Machine Empire. You probably heard of King Mondo and Queen Machine. They are my grandparents. Yes, they wanted to take over planet Earth but our laws have changed and we are now a peaceful race."

"Does that make you an android?" Peter asked.

"No," Jarrett said, "I am human. My dad found me abandoned and adopted me. I have been living with him for most of my life and he has been taking care of me ever since."

Just when Yoshi was about to say something a group of army soldiers surrounded them with guns pointed at them.

"Hold it right there!" one soldier shouted, "We are taking you in; all of you."

Yoshi and Peter went in front of Jarrett and Triscenderoth telling them to make a run for it. Jarrett didn't want to leave Peter's side. Triscenderoth saw that and told them he would cause a distraction while they make a run for it. He held out his staff and caused all the the soldiers to start float in the air. Peter and Yoshi thought it was so cool. Peter grabbed a hold of Jarrett and from what they learned in the ten months, they touched their Millennial Crystals and all three of them teleported. A soldier was behind Triscenderoth and fired a tranquilizer dart at Triscenderoth. The dart didn't put him to sleep but it did something to his machine software, causing him to shut down for a time being. It was just enough for the soldiers to come back down and secure him so he won't be able to escape.

Yoshi and Peter teleported back to Zac and Malika's house with Jarrett.

"We have to go back for my dad," Jarrett said.

"It's too dangerous," Peter said.

The others were just standing around near a red anomaly. Peter stopped talking and saw Mikey standing in front of the anomaly. Peter and Yoshi could hear Mikey's mother's tears of joy. They couldn't believe he was alive and standing in front of them. Mike Ginn stopped this happy moment to ask who the young man was.

"Who is this?" Mike Ginn asked.

"Oh this is Jarrett," Peter said, "We were surrounded by soldiers and Jarrett's father distracted them for us to get away."

"Why would they surround Jarrett and his father?" Zac asked.

"Because we came from an anomaly," Jarrett said, "and my father is king of the Machine Empire."

"Machine Empire!" Mike O'Laskey exclaimed.

"They aren't bad machines anymore," Jarrett said, "There is new law and..."

Jarrett got interrupted by Peter.

"Never mind that," Peter said, "We'll explain later, but when did Mikey get back?"

"I just got back a few seconds ago," Mikey said smiling.

"So did you escape from the ship?" Yoshi asked, "Did an anomaly open up and you walked through?"

"Um.." Mikey paused, looking a little nervous, "What ship?"

"Don't you remember fighting your evil future self on his ship?" Dustin asked, "We all watched you destroy your evil future self."

"No, I'm sorry, I don't remember any of that," Mikey said, glancing off to the side, where both Dustin and Matthew was noticing how funny, Mikey was acting and looking.

"What about my dad?" Jarrett asked, interrupting this reunion.

"Right!" Mike Ginn said, "We will have a lot of time to catch up with Mikey. Right now, we have to figure out where they have taken Jarrett's father. Mikey, will you be alright here alone with your mother?"

"I'll be fine," Mikey said, smiling at Mike Ginn and then just glancing at Dustin and Matthew for a second.

"Good!" Mike O'Laskey said, "Let's go rescue Jarrett's father."

All of them rushed off and left Mikey alone with his mother. Mikey's mother rushed over to him and started hugging him. He returned the hug. His mother told him how worried she was and asked if he was alright. Mikey stated he was fine and stepped away. Mikey's mother wanted to know what was wrong with him. Mikey told her that he had lost a great deal of his memory. She reminded him of a great battle he had with his future self and thought that from the blast she saw on the spaceship, it must have gave him amnesia. She thought this until she noticed that he wasn't even wearing the same clothes that he was wearing on the day that he battled his future self. She also noticed that he didn't have the Millennial Controller with him. Mikey knew what was going on and raised his hand to her. A green glow came from his hand and she froze in place.

"I'll deal with you in a little bit," he said, smirking.

Mikey then raised his other hand. It was glowing green as well. He made a huge circle in the air and all of a sudden a screen appeared in mid air. On the other end it was a centipede creature. He looked digitized as well.

"Master Zentipede," Mikey said bowing, "I have made it to Earth 3."

"Good," Zentipede said, "You know what to do."

"Yes master," Mikey said, still bowing.

"Soon I will be free from this hell and will rule all the universes with you by my side," Zentipede said, laughing.

Mikey started laughing as well.

...to be continued