Thread: World Bender

Thanks

World Bender

World Bender

Disclaimer: The Original World Bender series is created by Beckoner of Ranger Board, He owns his own characters and storylines, this is just my way of doing things, as usual the storyline is partially mine and anything Power Ranger related belongs to whoever owns it.

Plot:

We live in a world built on chaos and crime these days, war threatens everyone and no one will stop until they get what they want. But now their has come a chance, a chance to change the future of our world, No one knows how or when it will happen just that it just will, for sometime now people have turned to the scientists to create something to give them an edge in this never ending conflict, something that would give them more power of the others, something to give them the strength to win. The world will remain at war till the end of time unless some sort of group or force of a higher power steps in to stop the fighting, most turn to the show their childhood, The Power Rangers. But knowing they are not real does not matter to them one bit, they are just happy for the comfort and warmth it provides, knowing that at least those so called ‘tv’ worlds are safe from what is truly going on in our world today.

But now this is where things change a bit, this is where one was chosen above all other’s to give this world a purpose for living and a true path to destiny, this is where we meet one of the saviours of the planet, Max Noble.

Max Noble
    Angel Grove, California- Year 2010– Angel Grove Park- Time: 8:31pm

”Where has the world gone that we used to know, all this turmoil and injustice it is ridiculous and stupid”.

”Because Mr. Noble,what the people of this world are in desperate need of is the strength to see past all of the pain and most of all....... the power to keep on going”, Max looked up noticing the man whom had spoken to him, he was wearing a broad brimmed hat and a long flowing, high necked coat that hid his face from view, walk up to him on the bridge, ”And I have an opportunity for you to do right by the world, if you so chose?”.

”And why should I believe you?” Max quesitoned the shadowy figure.

”You and I may have never met before, but I believe you can trust me for the time being”, Pulling out a large briefcase and folder, placing them on the ground in front of Ross, ”Everything you need is in these, if you have any questions I am sure you will find me somehow”, he started to walk off before Max called after him.

”Who are you?” Max yelled as he jumped down from the railing and picked up the case and folder. ”Now you ask haha, I my boy, am The Case Holder and this will not be the last you see of me.”

Now the choice is up to Max, who will gain the power to save the world?, Who will become the first ever Power Rangers of the Real World?, I hope you choose wisely because this may be the last one you ever make.

Roles

SPD Red Ranger

Genetic Power:
    Weapons: Delta Blasters, Delta Enforcer
    Gear: Delta Morpher, Patrol Cycle, Battlizer
    Zords: Delta Runner 1, S.W.A.T. Flyer 1

SPD Blue Ranger

Genetic Power:
    Weapons: Deltamax Striker, Delta Enforcer
    Gear: Delta Morpher, Patrol Cycle
    Zords: Delta Runner 2, S.W.A.T. Flyer 2

SPD Green Ranger

Genetic Power:
    Zords: Delta Runner 3, S.W.A.T. Flyer 3

SPD Yellow Ranger

Genetic Power:
    Zords: Delta Runner 4, S.W.A.T. Flyer 4

SPD Pink Ranger

Genetic Power:
    Zords: Delta Runner 5, S.W.A.T. Flyer 5

Later:

SPD Shadow Ranger- John Astrid (Toku King)

Genetic Power: Elemental (can control the power of water, fire, earth, and wind)
    Weapons: Shadow Saber
    Gear: Patrol Morpher
    Zords: Delta Command

SPD Omega Ranger- Max Noble (The Grand Kage)

Weapons: Omega Morpher
    Gear: Omega Morpher, Uniforce Cycle
    Zords: Omegamax Cycle

SPD Nova Ranger- Open

Weapons: Nova Morpher
    Gear: Nova Morpher

Ranger’s Zords

Delta Runners
    Swat Flyers
    Delta Base
    OmegaMax Cycle

Ranger’s Arsenal

Weapons and Gear
    S.W.A.T
    Vehicles

Allies

The Case Holder

More to Come later

Enemies

The World Governments

More to Come later

Bio Template

Name:

Positon:

Appearance: (Photo and 1 paragraph on style)

Genetic Power:

Race: (eg. English, African, I want to get a wide variety into the team)

Personality: (2 Paragraphs)

History: (3-4 Paragraphs Minimum, Max of 6, Explain how you got to know Ross whether it be through school or over the computer because you live in another country, remember to include how growing up watching Power Rangers affected your life, even add personal experiences if you want to)

Rules:

-No Godmodding, that includes moving other characters without permission, first time is a warning, get a second one and you're out

- NO side stories unless you consult me first.

-Not first come first served

-Post regularly, if you come up with problems (school, job, emergencies) tell us and we'll understand, otherwise phase out without a notice and you will be re-casted

-Leave all problems between you and whoever out of this game, if we find any disrespect or something corrosive to either any players or the game you can be expelled, pending a group meeting between co creators

-If you create NPC's for your story, make a bio template for them, also explaining their relation with your character

-Most of all, have fun!

Thanks
    What genetic powers are we allowed to have?