Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonStride
    Name:Alphonse Cross
    Nicknames:Al
    Race:Human
    Height: 6'
    Eye Color: A pale gray with no emotion.
    Hair Color: A deep crimson that blends some color into his eyes.
    Outfit:Hurston Academy Uniform, Black Jeans, Red Shirts.
    Weapon:Alchemy
    Personality:Alphonse is very quiet and keeps to himself most of the time. He used to be outgoing and funloving until a close relative of his died in an alchemy accident. Now at Hurston he keeps to himself and practices his alchemy in his room.
    History:Alphonse is one of two sons of Emily and Roger Cross. After his brother Jack was found dead in his basement, Alphonse left home without a word and eventually ended up in Hurston. He hasn't heard from his parents since then, and would rather not want to.

Thank you very much Crimson. Your in.

Thanks
    No problem at all Leigh. For all the people who looked at my character and are about to send me a PM or something stating that my character is a ripoff of Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist, I say this to you.

Yes, I drew some inspiration from Alphonse Elric of FullMetal Alchemist. The last thing I need is idiots Pming me stating that "I have a lack of creativity" or something along the lines of that.

Thanks
    OOC: Allright Crimson. I think we all understand that. There wil be no critics here. I will not tolerate that.
    We are going to start now, if anyone else wishes to join. Just post your Profile in OOC. Thank you very much. Let the Game begin!

BIC: A young girl.. looking about 16, sit under a large Cherrywood Tree that was the tree that sat the furthest away from the courtyard where all of the students went for recess. She was a very lovely girl, no doubt about that. Her long, medium brown hair was braided back long & thick. Her small frame, silver wire glasses stood in front of her brown eyes. She was dressed in the standard school uniform of a pale yellow, short sleeved polo shirt with a knee length navy blue skirt.. the ribbon that held her hair at the end of her braid was also navy blue. Her pale yellow knee socks & black shoes completed the uniform.. She was very skinny for most people her age..

The young girl was known to most people in her grade as,"Jane the Brain", But she didn't like that name too much. She much prefered to be called Jane... just Jane. Jane sat, away from all others, under the Cherrywood tree like she allways did. Her laptop open on her lap.. & several internet broswers were & she was typing with a great ammount of speed & accuracy. This is what she allways did, sitting alone. With no one to talk to, just sitting there, occasionally IMing her sick cousin.. Jamie Ann.... Jane also cried sometimes while sitting there, especially when she thought of how Jamie Anne had been diagonsed with Cancer just about a month ago.. Today.. that was the thing that ravged Jane's intelligent & tortured mind. As these thoughts refused to leave her.. tears began falling fdown her cheeks.. she tried her best to cry silently.. even though she was sure noe one could hear her.. She didn't want to be teased anymore ths she allready was...

Thanks
    Alphonse Cross, titled "The new kid" was sitting on a bench out in the courtyard. He was reading a blue hardcover chemistry book, writing down a few notes on a small yellow notepad that laid next to him on the bench. Alphonse, even though he had only been around this Academy for roughly a week, was already surpassing many of the students in grades alone, at least in Chemistry. After his brother Jack died, he promised to himself that no more Alchemy accidents would occur. As far as Alphonse knew, he was the only student that even attempted Alchemy. Even so often and reading a few pages he would glance over at the lonely girl under the tree. A mysterious girl anmed Jane, she was in practically all his classes. He finally returned to his work and wrote down more notes. "Ok then." He closed the book and set it down beside him, using a small paintbrush dipped with black paint to draw an alchemy circle on the ground. "Well..here goes nothing." He suddenly slammed his palms down on the ground, the alchemy circle began to spark with blue energy as a medium sized wall of Earth moved up in front of him. "That's not right..it was supposed to be in a sphere shape." A grunt escaped his lips as he sat down on the bench once more, the earth rested down into the ground.

Thanks
    OOC: To bug or not to bug that is the question.

BIC: A young girl.. who resembled, young Jane, but with shoulder length brown hair & wearing a light blue shirt & socks. Walked past Alphonse with an attitude about her, like she was hunting someone down.. Everyone knew this girl.. she was Jane's twin sister, one of three. Zariel took great joy in picking on her "Little Sister" or that's what she refered to jane as. She was the middle siser out of the Brinly Triplets, Mari, Zariel & Jane. Both mari & Zariel hated their little sister, she was the class brain & she had all of the guys after her simple beauty. Zariel walked with a smirk on her face.. making her seem very unlike Jane, who wore a soft smile all the time.

Once Zariel had reached her sister, she noticed that she was cry.. "This is prefect", Zariel though to herself. She then said to Jane," Hey Jane The Brian.. What's got you so upset today.. You still worried about our weak cousin?" Zariel spoke with a horrible teasing tone in her voice..

Jane looked up.. her sister's words cutting through her like shards of ice.. so cold & unforgiving.. She shut her computer, laid it down next to her & she stood up.. looking her so-called," Older sister" Square in the face.. her eyes still iffllled with gentle tears," Stop it Zariel.. You don't have any reason to tease me right now.." Jane's voice wavered between bravery & weakness.. she couldn't stand up to Zariel.. She knew it..

Zariel laughed, she then focused her eyes on her sister for a moment. In about a split second, Jane's arms & legs were wrapped with coils of green vines.. then squeezed her pale skin... making it seem white.. Jane could feel her arm losing their circulation quickly.. she tried her best to pull away but all she was able to complish was scratching up her allready bruised arms by way of the thorns that were on the vines that held her.. Jane then said," You can make me use them Zariel.." Jane said breathlessly as a vine was now allmost cushing her as it warpped itself around her chest... Jane, then said after trying her best to keep breathing," I wont use them Zariel..."

Thanks
    He gave a quick glance over to Zariel, and stood immediately. He looked at the vines enclosing around Jane's body and quickly poured some gunpowder on the alchemy circle he had drawn. With a quick slam of the hands on the circle, a scorching wave of flames soared through the air, burning the vines away from Jane's body, yet not harming Jane the least bit. The remaining gunpowder began to create smoke, which went up into his nose. His alchemy had backfired on him this time. Quickly stumbling back, he coughed up a storm, but he was glad that he was able to save Jane from this woman. "She didn't do anything to you." He looked over at Zariel, gritting his teeth.

Thanks
    Jane fell to her knees but she wasn't hurt. She could barely stand due to the fact that her legs were bruised... but with a few tries she was able to... she looked over at Alphonse.. he was in most of her classes, & he semed pretty nice. She would thank him later.. She then turned to her sister she pushed her weakly away from her.. with one arm since she had her other arm on the tree to support herself.
    Zariel just laughed & she walked back off towards the school.. Jane then sank back onto her knees.. she was still beathing hard.. She looked up at Alphonse everyonce & a while... "Why did he help me?", Jane thought toherself.. she was just a normal girl.. well as normal as it could get when she was a Witch. She calmed herself down.. but she was still shaking in pain.. she tried her best to make it to where you didn't notice... But if you watched her carefully you could tell.

Thanks
    Alphonse slowly approached her, blinking calmly. "Are you alright?" He extended his hand, offering it to her. "Let me help you...I'm..Alphonse." He gave a quick smile, then took her hand gently. "I'll get you to the nurses office if you like.." He noticed the kids in the school were starting to walk back in, a few laughing silently at her. "Damn kids.." turns back to her, sighing.

Thanks
    did you save me the red spot

name:dax sky heart

ranger:red

special ability:flight,super strength

zord:red pheonix

appearance:

background:dax comes from a middle class family who lives in angel grove.on his 13th birthday he was in a helecopter trip the door wasnt locked properly it opened and dax fell out it was only when he fell out that he `realised he could fly.Dax was misunderstud when people found out that he had powers he got realy angry he punched the wall and nocked it down.After this he went to the gurston academy to see if he could find a way to control his powers

costume:

nickname:sky

weapon: pheonix staff

Thanks
    Jane looked at him.. her brown eyes holding a view of mixed fear & pain.. yet her look was gentle as allways.. She seemed to be trying to hide her own pain.. no matter how hard it seemed to do so.. She looked over at the other kids, she sighed quietly as well. She was used to being teased constantly, so she had grown to ignore it. She then said to him," Thank you for.. for you help I mean.." Her voice was quiet, gentle & sweet.. full of such kindess you'd never believe anyone would think it was funny to pick on her.. She then said," Your Alphonse Cross aren't you?" She said, trying to sound as friendly as she could.. she hardly talk to anyone.. she there was something differnt about Alphonse.. she couldn't quite put her finger on it..