Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger Discussion Thread

Rumor time!

-Going off of as well reception in toy sales, next years series will apparently to be along with the lines of "animal faced" vehicles, Go-Onger style Likely, the flavor of the designs will be different, but the idea will be the same. (This makes sense, if true, as Bandai wouldn't want to take a step back in toys sales from Kyoryuger. You have to follow up dinosaurs with something that is known to work. Ninjas, Samurai and pirates are out. for obvious reasons.)

-In a surprising move, a lion will not be counted along the mecha. (Lions having become a staple of animal theme shows.) This is not say, however, that a lion mecha won't show up somewhere down the line.

-The color Yellow will return to the Ranger color wheel next year, as a female.

All credits goes to dukemon22 on RangerBoard.

http://www.rangerboard.com/showpost....55&postcount=1
    Last edited by ForeverBlue; 09-10-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Thanks
    Emily...you should learn to copy and paste and also, post the right thread link. That's the thread for Glee.

Thanks
    The first new specific Super Sentai rumours are around. Senkan Sentai Gounova

A new rumor for the 2014 Super Sentai series started circulating online. Apparently, the new team will be called Senkan Sentai Gounova or Battleship Taskforce Gounova. And along with the name comes with the rumored cast list.

As always please take these rumors with a grain of salt!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_-zNndSch7.../541843466.jpg

According to Toku-Insider, the new team is said to consists of Ryo Sakaguchi as Red, Mayu Tomita as Pink, Taito Hashimoto (Kamen Rider OOO's Kazari) as Black, Tomoyuki Ishida as Blue, and Sano Kazuma as Green.

As always, most, if not all, of these will turn out just another rumor that will just fly by. So if ever, what do you think about the rumored casting?
    Source: http://www.jefusion.com/2013/09/new-...i-gounova.html
    http://www.rangervision.com/signaturepics/sigpic254_1.gif
    Come on an adventure with the Corsair Power Rangers, in Power Rangers: The Corsair Project, all aboard!

Thanks
    Keep in mind, that rumor is likely a fake rumor to mess with us...most likely done by some random fan, probably where Dukemon got that one from.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverBlue View Post
    Emily...you should learn to copy and paste and also, post the right thread link. That's the thread for Glee.
    Yeah, I should. Oh, I didn't know. I thought the thread was for next years Super Sentai. My bad.

Thanks
    Fixed in the first post...

Anyways.....everyone, don't forget to follow these tips:

1. like dukemon22 always says, take anything as a grain of salt. Do not take rumors seriously right away.
    2. Some might be fake to mess with us. That'll happen sometimes.
    3. Keep the thread on topic as much as possible if new rumors gets posted.
    4. Rumors always changes...until there is a legit one that sticks which would make it likely confirmed. Sometimes just before live action scans gets posted...some info gets changed as the last minute.
    5. As always...respect eachothers' opinions when it comes to discussing about the rumors.

Thanks
    Couple updates:

Quote Originally Posted by dukemon22
    More rumors:

-Found some new rumors that indicate the mecha/collectibles this year will be a nod to Hurricanger. (celebrating it's 10th anniversary this year.) Gachapon-type collectible items are expected to be released, and the main robot will have a "mecha ejection" motif built into its chest, like Hurricanger's Karakuri System. As always, grains of salt.

My thoughts:

If the title is legit- I could see the main robot being a battle ship and ejecting mini-mecha from its' chest, acting like a carrier ship. Would be a good way to inject animal mecha into the show too, as "Senkan Sentai" makes it sound like at least the main mechs will be vehicular in nature.
    Source: RangerBoard

Quote Originally Posted by TokuInsider
    A new rumor has popped up that says the 2014 Sentai will be rescue themed (like GoGoV):

Title- Tokubou Sentai Kyuumeijya (Special Protection Taskforce Life Savers)

Info:

-Another Rescue Sentai, in the mode of GoGoV

-A further try at the "realistic look" attempted by Go-Busters, with show set up akin to RescuePolice

-The number of rangers in the show will be 9, using the pun "Kyuumei" (Life Saving) and "Kyu" (9)

-The 9 will be divided up into teams, like the Gouraiger and Go-OnWings

-There will be no main enemy, but a Rogues Gallery like Dekaranger

Along with news of a "Rescue Sentai", comes a rumor about the Zyuranger actors guest starring during September episodes of Kyouryuger. Mei's actor previously stated the cast would make an announcement.
    http://tokuinsider.blogspot.fr/2013/...cue-motif.html

Thanks
    Oh God please I've been wanting another rescue Sentai for a while now.

Thanks
    Another update:

Quote Originally Posted by dukemon22
    A poster on 2ch suggested this, given that the 9 are divided between 3 teams (with 3 each) MRR style:

Sky Team:

Red, Purple, Pink (Girl)

Sea Team:

Blue, Yellow, White (Girl)

Land Team:

Black (Older character), Green, Orange (Girl)
    Source: RangerBoard

Thanks
    ^ I love that considering I've had a similar idea in my mind. Please let this be a real thing.