Hi guys, just want to say I have stopped doing fan fictions at the moment to work on a project that I have been holding off. I really want to make a BoyLove novel. I know I have explained what they are but if you are new to this, a BL or BoyLove novel is very much popular right now in Asian countries. It is where instead of a man and woman are the lead characters in a romantic show, it is a man and man. Most times you have it where the submission partner is called wife or wifey even though they are a man and they are usual more gentle then the dominant man.

I am going to try my best to write a BL but normally with a BL it is in a school setting. I want to be different and have where a man from the "video game" world falls in love with a man from the "real" world. I don't think it has been done before. I know there are a few stories where a male ghost falls in love with a man who is alive but I don't think they have done one like the one I am doing.

Please be patient with me since I am working on the format and everything. The story will be a BL but be like an adventure game much like The Legend of Zelda is. I have the perfect match for the main leads in mind when I do this. Pictures of my ideas will come shortly. I am sorry for the inconvenience and this time I am not posting anything until I am done.

I plan on at least making my story have two or three parts so it might take longer. You know how in Zelda games almost everything is laid out; you just have to get the right weapons, materials, etc. to continue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Love you guys and gals!